Ellen DeGeneres

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellen looking "good" (thanks to human sacrifice!)

If this is the result of "adrenochrome", I'd say stick with botox and fillers. Works for Portia.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's strange that none of the famous friends have come out to support her. For example, it's well known that she is good friends with Jen Aniston and J Lo. :unsure:

Whose that Katy comedian who hates her. She s a bit predatory for me oggling a woman with huge breast s . It was all a bit grim

Ellen looking "good" (thanks to human sacrifice!)

If this is the result of "adrenochrome", I'd say stick with botox and fillers. Works for Portia.

That's a ridiculous thing to complain about. In an industry as strict as hospitality, makeup and fake nails aren't allowed. She's in her right to complain, even though i've never really liked ellen.

Seems she wants to quit. Good.

She should've ended the show years ago, as it's been quite apparent that she's over it and seems completely disinterested in her guests and everything else.

I also agree with people saying her games are mean spirited, she's been mean spirited towards her guests and audience (eg games, spy cameras (before the show, when they browse her shop), the "scaring" a guest etc etc) and her behaviour towards co-workers and literally all other human beings (eg wait staff at restaurants) is beyond shocking. I don't understand how she could get away with that? And what makes her think that her behaviour is ok?

How were her interviews ok, trying to coax Mariah Carey to admit she's pregnant when she clearly didn't want to and bully Daokta Johnson how she wasn't invited to Dakota's party, even though she was but didn't bother to come, just to name two examples.

Money and fame aren't the answer, as some stories say she's been an asshole before she made it big.

It is such a joke that she'd end her show saying "be kind" when she's anything but.

Some comments mention Kimmel, what is that about? Is he an asshole, too?

I just know that Fallon is apparently a massive alcoholic and Colbert is a pretend-intellectual whom I can't stand since his interview with Oliver Stone, when he was unprofessional and an utter ass.
Seems she wants to quit. Good.

She should've ended the show years ago, as it's been quite apparent that she's over it and seems completely disinterested in her guests and everything else.

I also agree with people saying her games are mean spirited, she's been mean spirited towards her guests and audience (eg games, spy cameras (before the show, when they browse her shop), the "scaring" a guest etc etc) and her behaviour towards co-workers and literally all other human beings (eg wait staff at restaurants) is beyond shocking. I don't understand how she could get away with that? And what makes her think that her behaviour is ok?

How were her interviews ok, trying to coax Mariah Carey to admit she's pregnant when she clearly didn't want to and bully Daokta Johnson how she wasn't invited to Dakota's party, even though she was but didn't bother to come, just to name two examples.

Money and fame aren't the answer, as some stories say she's been an asshole before she made it big.

It is such a joke that she'd end her show saying "be kind" when she's anything but.

Some comments mention Kimmel, what is that about? Is he an asshole, too?

I just know that Fallon is apparently a massive alcoholic and Colbert is a pretend-intellectual whom I can't stand since his interview with Oliver Stone, when he was unprofessional and an utter ass.
Jimmy Kimmel is so bleeping rude!!
He doesn't even bother researching people, Katherine Langford came on to promote 13 Reasons Why and it is just so cringe.

And his interview with Cate Blanchett he is just so arrogant!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
That's a ridiculous thing to complain about. In an industry as strict as hospitality, makeup and fake nails aren't allowed. She's in her right to complain, even though i've never really liked ellen.
I’ve been a waitress loads and have never been told not to wear make up or nail varnish?

Reactions: 4
She’s in her right to complain about chipped nail varnish?? What ...

I have read a few comments in the daily fail, she is under house arrest and saw a pic of what suspiciously like an ankle bracelet (tracking device) ?? Anyone??
Something to do with Epstein apparently, not entirely sold on that but there is talk that she went to his Island.

Never liked Ellen. I can’t even watch Finding Nemo as her voice goes right through me but in regards to nail polish - waiting staff aren’t meant to wear it as it can chip into the food.

The ankle tag nonsense has been debunked. It all comes from that QAnon conspiracy rubbish. They're desperate for certain (anti-Trump) celebs to be revealed as child abusers.

The ankle tag nonsense has been debunked. It all comes from that QAnon conspiracy rubbish. They're desperate for certain (anti-Trump) celebs to be revealed as child abusers.
I wondered why certain celebs were being picked on... obs it could all be true, but if not why them. Makes sense now!

It's strange that none of the famous friends have come out to support her. For example, it's well known that she is good friends with Jen Aniston and J Lo. :unsure:
Quite a bit of celebrities have come out in support of her like Ashton Kutcher. However it sounds like he was given a tweet written by her PR team and told to tweet it as its very similar to the other tweets from celebs as well. So transparent!
She must be raging behind the scenes, I love it.

What was the explanation for it not being an ankle tag? Was it photoshopped or a pack of fags?!

I wish that QAnon tit would die incl the "ankle monitor" bs.
If they have to wear ankle monitors and are allegedly under house arrest, why are they regularly pictured out and about getting their coffees? Incl Ellen just last weekend.
And don't say it's a meeting with their attorney or similar, no one meets their lawyer in their grubby couch potato/gym clothes.

Just like the bs they keep peddling about Tom Hanks, when he was in Oz they said he's hiding from US authorities, he then went home to the US after his work in Oz and nothing happened. Now he's been pictured in Greece and the nutters are back with their claims how he's "hiding from US authorities and living in exile".

They debunk themselves and their tit gets debunked all the time, sometimes with simple pap pics (just the fact that Ellen was meeting with a friend last week and in shorts, no ankle monitor in sight and in freedom) and yet they're still at it and some people keep believing that QAnon stinking, steaming pile of horse manure. It's mindboggling.

Some of their nutters claimed Germany would revert back to be an "Empire" on 9th May and that Merkel would be forced out of office, that in fact she has no power or position anymore and the Euro would lose all value and cease to be the currency, and much other bs, well, guess what, nothing happened, what a surprise. I know this only because a friend of my parents follows that shyte and tells them all about these "exciting" theories and the "truth" which will "soon come to light" and would love for us to get into it as well. :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️🤢 Fork orf with that!

I guess it's easy to believe some things as other decade old rumours have turnt out to be true (eg Weinstein, Ellen's real character etc), but you kinda have to really think and take everything with a grain of salt and frankly not all of Hollywood can be p*dos.
Also QAnon claim that Trump is working on "removing the deep state" who are all p'dos, do human/child sacrifice etc etc and yet in the Epstein/Maxwell files which have been unsealed for Maxwell's court proceedings the other day turns out there's many republicans and democrats who are rapists and assault women (and not all of them are p*dos) etc etc, trying to keep this short and sorry for this wall of text but this crap really grinds my gears. :mad:🤬🤢🤮

Just the above circle, "is it an ankle monitor", there's literally nothing to see there.
In some instances it is wishful thinking (like "that cloud looks like a dog!"), in some it just looks a certain way.

Just like Jen Aniston is on holiday and ate some pasta, has a bit of a tummy (which all women have, but ok) and instantly she must be pregnant! At 50. Same with this tit, there's nothing or a crease and it must be an ankle monitor...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I couldn't agree more with you Vikka. The reason this crap won't die is that, it's one thing that these batshit QAnon followers start the rumours, but it's another when "normal" people read them, believe them and then spread them further.

As you say about the Tom Hanks thing, every innocent social media post about Hanks is swiftly followed by cries "p*edo". Most of which are coming from people who have seen it posted elsewhere and are then followed up with replies of, "OMG! I had no idea he was a p*edo!"

I think so many of them are so used to screaming the P word that they forget they are flippantly accusing people of the most vile crimes imaginable based on nothing but deliberately engineered internet rumours.

I guess it's easy to believe some things as other decade old rumours have turnt out to be true (eg Weinstein, Ellen's real character etc)
And those rumours came from people in the business. Not Internet hobbits. Even Family guy creator Seth Macfarlene openly joked about Weinstein being a sexual predator at the Oscars. Not to mention joking the same thing about Kevin Spacey in his show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I don’t care what here celeb friends have to say, I care about what the REAL people who work with and for her have to say. The people without the power of minions and followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
One of the big mysteries in the world is why so many like her.

The A-listers like her as she's nice to them and gives them easy exposure.

I just get the impression shes not a nice person, plenty of blind gossip that says the same. Fake and insincere but millions seem to love and watch her.
You Called it 😂

I’ve been a waitress loads and have never been told not to wear make up or nail varnish?
The waitress apparently didn’t even serve Ellen, she just saw the chipped varnish and tried to get the girl fired. I can’t stand Ellen, and I don’t know who is the biggest hole, her, or bleeping James Corden.

Ellen mentioned in a Blind Gossip post.

And another...😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6