Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw I was kinda wanting to see Katie all finished and ready for her big Christmas night out, but Elle couldn’t even give her that

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Hey ✨ aNgLeS ✨ it’s been a while. Just had a browse of our Carby’s socials - all of this self-righteous, narcissistic, life advice she’s dishing out serious makes me sick; “happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a way of travel” have a day off mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How odd they set a camera up , put a little family show on , then say shows over , get up and turn camera off

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey ✨ aNgLeS ✨ it’s been a while. Just had a browse of our Carby’s socials - all of this self-righteous, narcissistic, life advice she’s dishing out serious makes me sick; “happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a way of travel” have a day off mate.
Honestly, have a nos at Marissalace, Elle has followed her for years, Elle took ‘youdoyou’ from her! Marissa is vile and has now gone down the ‘goddess’ spiritual route, that’s where Elle is going. It’s toxic and complete bullshit.

I wonder if there will be another scandal, especially as it’s getting close to when it all kicked off last year.

Reactions: 9
Honestly, have a nos at Marissalace, Elle has followed her for years, Elle took ‘youdoyou’ from her! Marissa is vile and has now gone down the ‘goddess’ spiritual route, that’s where Elle is going. It’s toxic and complete bullshit.

I wonder if there will be another scandal, especially as it’s getting close to when it all kicked off last year.
If she was truly spiritual, why would she not think to herself that the scandal was probably a sign to get off the internet!

Reactions: 10
as i’m now in the blocked club, has she posted her morning ✨wellness✨ aka treadmill walks or peloton in a while? just thinking about the pregnancy rumours, as last time with saint she became a couch potato

Reactions: 6
Usually when people harp on about being HaPpY and posting gushy posts frequently are trying to perceive that they are happy and put on a Front. My guess she’s trying to paint this happy picture to the Insta Huns that she has a happy perfect life when in fact, her insta career is over, she can’t sell her 50 shades of vanilla house, he clothing business has gone under, she’s know locally as the ‘racist youtuber’and she had to downscale her princess wedding to a chavtastic do in Ibiza! If she thinks the last year was her happiest ever she’s as delusional as all the spiritual crap she’s spewing. I can imagine her anxiety is through the roof this time of year from what happened last Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Does she set that or does YouTube do it? 😭😭😭
It’s YouTube, I really don’t think she puta closed captions on her videos - because hun you just have to manifest the worlds she says (sarcasm here). Tbh, the hard of hearing community are one of the only group she hasn’t targeted…yet. Her lack of inclusive media, at least, means some people are spared her drivel.

Reactions: 3
Did Elle really say 'Kevyn O'swan'? Kevyn Aucoin is pronounced 'Kevyn O-Kwa'......I have heard him called 'O'Coin' before though....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Conman never managed to make 3 posts for Elles birthday weekend 😭 wonder if they had another almighty falling out like they did this time last year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.