Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she all of a sudden trying to act so philosophical in all her posts? It’s making me cringe 😖🫣😂

Reactions: 28
Reasons why I wouldn't spend half a mil on that:
- so close to the road/pavement! People could glance in your front windows?! What ever happened to front gardens?
- Back garden has a nonsense pagoda so it looks half the size it is
- Kitchen has a ridiculous oversized island it looks like you have to turn sideways to walk around
- a racist twit has been filming in every room im the house so strangers know the layout.

BUT It looks like it's sold now?!
Ps I'd much rather live here: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/124512221#/?channel=RES_BUY
I love ‘nonsense pagoda’ 😂😂😂 a band name? An insult? Don’t be such a nonsense pagoda!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asked how their relationship is so perfect and she genuinely responded that it is. She lives on another planet. Do you make your relationship good by allowing your husband to cheat. Is that the key to a good relationship hey?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Definitely agree. It’s way too overpriced for the area it’s in. Nearer London that would be accurate but in a small town in Trowbridge definitely not. The description says available and unexpectedly back to the market.
price has already been reduced - they are dellusional thinking its worth half a million lol

ive seen 2 bed terraced houses with bigger gardens - the garden is too small for size of the house - badly designed .

Reactions: 19
What the bloody hell has she done to her face 😳 I haven't seen her for ages but wow, she looks like an alien she's had so much work done😳

Reactions: 27
Someone asked how their relationship is so perfect and she genuinely responded that it is. She lives on another planet. Do you make your relationship good by allowing your husband to cheat. Is that the key to a good relationship hey?!
Lol it wasn’t when he was messaging girls behind her back 🤣🤣🤣 also loads of girls were saying on tik tok he’d reply to their stories with fire emojis etc. I wouldn’t be describing my relationship as perfect if my OH did that!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Such a perfect relationship that they go on national TV for relationship help....What an insult to actual parents who will now be like I'm an awful mother because I get stressed at my kids." Ngl looks like she copy and pasted that bullshit and changed the odd words! Perfect Elle Swift wish I was just like her....Goals 🤢

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if this is irrational or not, but Elle’s makeup really winds me up. Why wear full coverage on the skin and virtually nothing on her eyes? It makes her eyes look tiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t know if this is irrational or not, but Elle’s makeup really winds me up. Why wear full coverage on the skin and virtually nothing on her eyes? It makes her eyes look tiny.
She’s also the worst advert for La Mer . Spend all that money but look as bad as she does with caked foundation on top 🥴

Reactions: 15
Such a perfect relationship that they go on national TV for relationship help....What an insult to actual parents who will now be like I'm an awful mother because I get stressed at my kids." Ngl looks like she copy and pasted that bullshit and changed the odd words! Perfect Elle Swift wish I was just like her....Goals 🤢
She will still be copying Marissalace who is equally vile. She’s now a spiritual healer/genital parent, no qualifications in any of it but thinksshes some wisdom filled goddess. It’s so fuckng cringe. That’s how EDL will be trying to become. Silly cows.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.