Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Anyone noticed conjob is not following his own sister on Instagram Megan needs to do an interview to get all the goss out. I’ve heard from a source that Elle has treated her just awfully and Connor is not allowed anything to do with her. Rumours have it the wedding in Ibiza was a shit show! unlike Ellles family she’s always defended her brother but I was told she is no longer going to lie about conjob and carbs to keep the peace 👀 come on Megan spill the 🫖
What happened at the wedding?

Reactions: 1

sassy84

She does, but then she put a rainbow in the announcement video and it’s that which has made people wonder if she has had a MC

she was clearly trying to hint that this was a rainbow baby either way.
Maybe her due date is the same date her mother passed away, that could be another reason for the emojis used

kmaccers

Just seen this tiktok, could she really be 6 months? Apparently she’s having another boy, don’t know how true that is though
I just saw this, super confused though because I have no idea where all these recent pics of her came from? All I can see on Instagram is her wedding post in august and that’s it?

This is what I’m saying, I think you misinterpreted my comment, a lot of people say you notice pregnancy in the face first before anywhere else, your face becomes fuller, your nose can expand etc! She had a huge ‘bump’ with saint at 12 weeks, I’m merely making a point if she was 22 weeks pregnant she does look different from when she was more than half way last time which of course can happen, I personally just don’t think she is 22 weeks pregnant that’s all! This is purely my opinion. Apologies if you took offence, I may not have worded it properly however as a pregnant female at the moment myself I know diet etc doesn’t matter regarding weight gain, however i believe if I didn’t eat a balanced diet I would 100% have gained more weight than I have so far, the midwife literally tells you, you don’t need to eat for 2 but you do need to eat slightly more further on, eat what you fancy but don’t over indulge. Anyway I will leave it at that.
You need to reread what you wrote. You came across like you were saying she isn’t pregnant because she’s not gained weight in her face *unless she’s actually looking after herself this pregnancy *… that literally is you saying she could prevent the weight gain with diet. I’m 20 weeks pregnant right now and have weight in my face and I don’t eat a bad diet. I’m sure anyone else who has been or is pregnant would agree that you absolutely did not word your comment very well if that’s not how you meant it.

ginger tea

Chatty Member
Why is she wearing her engagement ring under her wedding band. Iv always known them to be worn on top ? That’s how I wear mine.

also, she found out that morning she was pregnant and then told everyone even though she said she wasn’t sure from the test?
Iv been wondering that for a while too, I thought I was wearing my rings in the wrong order so googled it. Wedding ring first then it’s your engagement ring

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
Lets not just all assume because she added the rainbow in the pregnancy announcement that it was a MC…..
I don’t think it was because of that that people are jumping to this conclusion, connor apparently had something on his story the other day but I don’t follow him so didn’t see it so can’t say what it was hence why I was asking the question

daisy2809

Chatty Member
you reckon she's deleted negative comments? i know she's got it so that you can only comment if you follow her but i probably would've written something if not lol

Screamingbabypillow

That is such an awful announcement video, so over the top and fake😳 the silence last Christmas suddenly makes sense now tho if we’re thinking she lost a baby around then, what was connors story that’s making people think that? God she must have been at rock bottom after that and then the whole tweet saga!
Going to be honest but how do we know its a MC? I know she put a rainbow but I think with the story recap from Conjob it could have been about his cheating 🤔

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Yes, you could be right!
Also think she looks it on the video of her blowing candles out maybe?? 🤔

They are also far to dressed up for a random beach walk and why are they walking into the sea 😂
Defo one of those videos.
Agreed, why else would they have someone filming them walking on a beach? It’s so random

spooksville

I just saw this, super confused though because I have no idea where all these recent pics of her came from? All I can see on Instagram is her wedding post in august and that’s it?
That’s her pinned post, it stays at the top. Look past it and you’ll see the others

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I have 4 children and 2 of my children were 14 months apart. Never again! Although her two won't be that close together still 2 under 2 is hard work 😳 especially for someone who will make it out to be a bed of roses..
We're currently discussing whether to have a third. Any advice!?