Elle Swift #66 no-trouser outfits are back, get ready for cosy Christmas tiny crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so embarrassing the amount of people who post about watching her videos. The ones she has reposted are mostly people who have young kids. Is EDL really someone they want to watch??
I would never watch her videos now, but if I did, I wouldn’t dare post about it. Publicly showing you enjoy watching and supporting a racist is just weird

Reactions: 31
I find it so embarrassing the amount of people who post about watching her videos. The ones she has reposted are mostly people who have young kids. Is EDL really someone they want to watch??
I would never watch her videos now, but if I did, I wouldn’t dare post about it. Publicly showing you enjoy watching and supporting a racist is just weird
I thought this too and I wonder if it’s the exact same people every time she posts a vid 🧐 she can’t have that many fans.

Reactions: 8
Saw Elle driving at the Yarnbook roundabout at lunchtime (locals will know where I mean) must have been picking up her precious mcds nuggets.

She possesses such a bland, gormless face. Must be all that filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Saw Elle driving at the Yarnbook roundabout at lunchtime (locals will know where I mean) must have been picking up her precious mcds nuggets.

Either that or off to Costa/Matalan or the piss stained car park 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20

New to this thread but jeeeeeez, can we take a minute for the cheek filler… is it new 😳 or have I just not watched her for a long time? It is working OVERTIME & absolutely not in a good way, shame that people are allowed to ruin their faces

Reactions: 8
it's so sad how she had so much Christmas energy straight after halloween and now it's Vlogmas she's deflated.. ffs nothing to offer and this is your 'job'

Reactions: 12
Poor Saint in the beginning of her latest vid has a face covered in food and snot, literal chucks of dried snot hanging out his nose and sounds like he's really struggling to breathe. She talks about wanting to be more present with him but can't even clean his face, prioritises filming him instead. Yes toddlers are grubby at the best of times but i still find it sad.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
She has to be pregnant? Why does she look so tired, deflated and miserable? Miss 'queen of christmas' yet puts up tit vlogmas videos that are basically just all about Saint. Something defo off about her

Reactions: 11
She has to be pregnant? Why does she look so tired, deflated and miserable? Miss 'queen of christmas' yet puts up tit vlogmas videos that are basically just all about Saint. Something defo off about her
I genuinely think she’s depressed

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.