Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Drasticactions: I'm surprised that she hasn't done more cooking videos as well! Shouldn't she be "cock-ing" often given she isn't working and we're in the middle of a pandemic? I think she gave up on that food blog as well because she's completely stopped mentioning it and it hasn't been updated for almost a month now.

I think she's definitely hunting for a man. The irony is if she spent more time focused on improving herself and being a better person, she'd probably attract more quality men. But Elle probably thinks she's just been so "unfortunate" with all the men she's dated, just like when she was bullied for being "foreign" and refuses to see reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Elle's mom definitely looks better out of the two of them, the features her mom has seem to suit her so much better than those older videos of Elle. Despite the surgeries Elle still looks so overdone and plastic.
They do have the same round face shape and weak chin, but Ginette's face is more symmetrical, her eyes are spaced better, and she also has a "softer" look. Maybe it's the eyes -- Ginette has kind eyes while Eleanor/Eleonore has crazy, manic, and occasionally crossed eyes.

I'm surprised that she hasn't done more cooking videos as well! Shouldn't she be "cock-ing" often given she isn't working and we're in the middle of a pandemic?
Dead. She wants to do a different type of "cock-ing." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone make a before/after of Smelle’s chin implant? Btw, after you guys pointed out her nostrils it’s literally all I see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow, so much to catch up on! I have been losing interest with Elle so I haven’t been on board with the hateraid these days, lol.

Haha, have to agree with the earlier statements that Elle was her widest when she was with Joe. Nothing wrong with that but to me it’s quite shocking she dropped a lot of weight after he dumped her ass. Especially considering she is not into working out and eats a consistent diet of butter and cheese...and now alcohol.

It still shocks me to think that Joe put up with Elle for more than 3 months, although I think earlier in the conversation it was determined they got together under desperate circumstances, ie, both Elle and Joe had recently gotten out of relationships prior to meeting each other. Anyway, old news, seems Joe has learned from his mistakes whereas Elle has not.

I hope by now more people realize she is not a cool Girlboss but an emotionally stunted, opportunistic, selfish woman who has a mindset of a twelve year old and expects to be taken care of.

Reactions: 9
I've been watching her old vlogs with Joe which were kindly provided by you users on this thread. I don't know Elle so well - only started watching when Rick dumped her but she seems her happiest with Joe and he looked like he was "the one" for her. He patiently put up with her whims and her constant filming in his face, when he was clearly uncomfortable. It is kind of sad that they broke up, although I am assuming it was her fault that she got dumped. I can't imagine a guy bankrolling her extreme shopaholic tendencies...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I hope by now more people realize she is not a cool Girlboss but an emotionally stunted, opportunistic, selfish woman who has a mindset of a twelve year old and expects to be taken care of.
You are articulating it perfectly! I grew disillusioned with Elle over time. It was fun at first with her GRWM videos and hauls. I don't like her makeup or style, but I enjoyed watching her shop and do makeup and be organized. It was aspirational and interesting.

But then I realized her schtick of wearing too much makeup and shopping constantly was actually her normal, everyday life. She isn't doing this for the camera... she actually wears that much blush to the office. She really won't wash her own hair. She truly spends every moment thinking about buying more stuff.

I feel that Chris, Joe, Special Someone Single Dad and Rick all had the same revelation.

Reactions: 10
You are articulating it perfectly! I grew disillusioned with Elle over time. It was fun at first with her GRWM videos and hauls. I don't like her makeup or style, but I enjoyed watching her shop and do makeup and be organized. It was aspirational and interesting.

But then I realized her schtick of wearing too much makeup and shopping constantly was actually her normal, everyday life. She isn't doing this for the camera... she actually wears that much blush to the office. She really won't wash her own hair. She truly spends every moment thinking about buying more stuff.

I feel that Chris, Joe, Special Someone Single Dad and Rick all had the same revelation.
Don't forget Dean in Seattle and Jason from Nevada that unfollowed her and now followed her again!

Reactions: 4
I find it absolutely hilarious that Joe's parents were the ones who called it Mt Nordstrom. She didn't catch that shade at all, idiot.

• Haha
She must be super busy dating around right now. She's not even posting on instagram. She's really not very interactive or engaging with the people that like her, which makes me even more confused as to how she has fans. I understand getting busy with moving and stuff but she doesn't even post quick stories and give any hints that she's doing other stuff and she'll be back. Having a man is the top priority right now and I'm sure she's doing everything in her power to solidify one quickly. This must be the longest she's been single.

@ThisIsMyUN: she is definitely man-hunting. I predict that once she emerges from the hunt, we will see her with a haul of whatever kind of fashion the new guy is into and some new hobbies to boot. Given she's now in the PNW, I predict a ton of flannel from local hipster brands, Smelley pretending to be a coffee connoisseur who debates the merits of a pour over vs. french press (even though we all know she actually drinks Starbucks and uses Nespresso capsules) and the best pageant hairstyles for her new cycling habit. She will also develop a fondness for "craft patio beers" despite hating it when she was with Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I understand getting busy with moving and stuff...
Yeah, I guess packing up two suitcases and spending her mother's money on the Crate & Barrel website is really tiring. She is so busy, you guys, with her orders and being a #girlboss who sleeps in until 11 every morning!

Really curious how she'll explain being engaged and then dumped by Rick to her new beau. Quick, Eleanor, delete the remaining Florida videos so he'll never know! Just tell him you were on sabbatical from your law professor job!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Elle is definitely busy man-hunting and laying low for the moment with everything else going on.
She's probably deliberately going MIA on social media to keep people guessing about what she's up to, whether she's okay, etc. She's an attention seeker and would just love to get one of those "hey are you okay? haven't heard from you in a while and we miss you so much!!" comments from one of her "fans". Lol, everyone knows she's more than okay physically (but pretty insane mentally), especially with how she is always "gentle to herself" and "treating herself".
She will be back eventually with more of her antics and embarrassments on full display.

Just remember, whether or not we get to see her display her life online or not doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you film the train or not, because the train will continue chugging and choo-chooing along to one big wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope that the new man has a large amount of disposable income. Setting up home with Elle is expensive.
Chris- remodelling of closet.
Joe- major furniture purchases and remodelling of balcony.
Rick- remodelling of house.
These are just the initial expenses to set up home with Elle, the list goes on and on.

Elle is definitely busy man-hunting and laying low for the moment with everything else going on.
She's probably deliberately going MIA on social media to keep people guessing about what she's up to, whether she's okay, etc. She's an attention seeker and would just love to get one of those "hey are you okay? haven't heard from you in a while and we miss you so much!!" comments from one of her "fans". Lol, everyone knows she's more than okay physically (but pretty insane mentally), especially with how she is always "gentle to herself" and "treating herself".
She will be back eventually with more of her antics and embarrassments on full display.

Just remember, whether or not we get to see her display her life online or not doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if you film the train or not, because the train will continue chugging and choo-chooing along to one big wreck.
She is turning herself into a PNWonderland as we speak! She's definitely getting into pour overs, Filson, hiking, and road bikes since most men around here bike around the Burke Gilman Trail. 💯 she's using her Rick bike and pretending she's outdoorsy to land her next victim.

Elle we all know your favorite thing is to sit on your ass with your unwashed hair and your fucked up eyes in your bathrobe. You DONT like running, hiking, or camping (Joe) and you DONT like cycling and wearing cheap flannel (Rick)
Please leave Seattle and stop pretending!

I hope that the new man has a large amount of disposable income. Setting up home with Elle is expensive.
Chris- remodelling of closet.
Joe- major furniture purchases and remodelling of balcony.
Rick- remodelling of house.
These are just the initial expenses to set up home with Elle, the list goes on and on.
For Chris and Joe I feel like they paid for the renovations and furniture update. That's why they kept the stuff when they dumped Elle's ass. It's absolutely hilarious that she's never broken up with anyone

Last edited:
  • Haha
^^^Makes me wonder how much she makes her bf's pay for. Considering that listing from Joe clearly showed he paid for those dining chairs he had with elle which were much more elle's style. Does Elle pay for anything except her own clothes when she has a man? Hopefully Joe wasn't paying for her blowouts at drybar that would explain why she didnt bother washing her own hair. :eek:

Reactions: 10
^^^Makes me wonder how much she makes her bf's pay for. Considering that listing from Joe clearly showed he paid for those dining chairs he had with elle which were much more elle's style. Does Elle pay for anything except her own clothes when she has a man? Hopefully Joe wasn't paying for her blowouts at drybar that would explain why she didnt bother washing her own hair. :eek:
Something I noticed during her apartment tour when she lived with Joe was that she took the time to mention where the chairs are from (Article) but not the table (IKEA). Perhaps it was because Article offered an affiliate program but IKEA didn’t? 🤔

I believe that they agreed to have Joe pay the rent (in full) and Eleanor Florence Lecocq would make up her share by cooking and cleaning (oh wait they had a cleaner which Eleanor Florence Lecocq probably took care of because in one of the deleted vlogs, she is seen going to the bank to take out cash for the cleaner). This left Eleanor Florence Lecocq with basically her monthly income to splurge on whatever she fancied, including DryBar appointments and “treat myself” purchases. I think Joe paid for the bed frame and claimed it when they broke up, among other large pieces of furniture he paid for.

Could you imagine if Eleanor Florence Lecocq and Joe (or anyone of her victims) had a joint bank account? I have a feeling the balance on that would run dry at the end of every month with Eleanor Florence Lecocq justifying every purchase as a necessary one lol.

Something I noticed during her apartment tour when she lived with Joe was that she took the time to mention where the chairs are from (Article) but not the table (IKEA). Perhaps it was because Article offered an affiliate program but IKEA didn’t? 🤔

I believe that they agreed to have Joe pay the rent (in full) and Elle would make up her share by cooking and cleaning (oh wait they had a cleaner which Elle probably took care of because in one of the deleted vlogs, she is seen going to the bank to take out cash for the cleaner). This left Elle with basically her monthly income to splurge on whatever she fancied, including DryBar appointments and “treat myself” purchases. I think Joe paid for the bed frame and claimed it when they broke up, amongst other large pieces of furniture he paid for.

Could you imagine if Elle and Joe (or anyone of her victims) had a joint bank account? I have a feeling the balance on that would run dry at the end of every month with Elle justifying every purchase as a necessary one lol.
Also the reason why I know the dining table is from IKEA is because Joe posted it on the same Buy and Sell fbook page the same week I saw the chairs for sale.

7ACC317F-12E7-4639-9B43-6478ED1E9D26.jpeg

OMG, I decided to check that Buy and Sell page again and I see that Joe is selling the Aquatalia boots that Eleanor Florence Lecocq pushed him to buy in that one vlog where they both met at Nordstrom during their lunch hours. (I’m not sure if she made the video private or not!)

LOL even his tone in his post makes it seem like the $300 on these boots was not worth it.

61685FA1-1186-43AB-B355-7D7029A7AC3F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

I believe that they agreed to have Joe pay the rent (in full) and Elle would make up her share by cooking and cleaning (oh wait they had a cleaner which Elle probably took care of because in one of the deleted vlogs, she is seen going to the bank to take out cash for the cleaner). This left Elle with basically her monthly income to splurge on whatever she fancied, including DryBar appointments and “treat myself” purchases. I think Joe paid for the bed frame and claimed it when they broke up, amongst other large pieces of furniture he paid for.

Could you imagine if Elle and Joe (or anyone of her victims) had a joint bank account? I have a feeling the balance on that would run dry at the end of every month with Elle justifying every purchase as a necessary one lol.
I remember Elle complaining that he took the furniture as if she was entitled to it.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.