Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am new to this forum and thanks so much for sharing the videos! Just watched Mt Nordstrom and it might just be me but I always find it annoying when sick people choose to go out and spread germs to other people while they might still be contagious. Not to mention how much she whined about it in her vlog...
Right? Like if you are so sick stay home and keep your germs to yourself. The whole "I can't make it in my frail state" makes me roll my eyes. I tried to walk two blocks when I was really sick (back during the start of swine flu so I was trying to convince myself it was just stress, and not H1N1) and it took me 20 min to make it the two blocks and I had to stop and was so pathetic. Like either own up to the minor cold and shut up or stay home.

Reactions: 10
I still get a kick out of the fact that within a span of less than one minute two total strangers told her off and she was so up her own ass she didn't even realize. She's a marvel.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mt Nordstrom video:
How many times did she really have to mention that she had been ill?
Elle attended the gym after arranging with the others to do one class. Elle was the only one to turn up! Hilarious, even her gym buddies were trying to dump her.

Reactions: 7
There's a girlboss vlog where she goes snowshoeing and she looks like a dumbass in her ski pants and fake moncler coat. She gets so out of breath from going uphill for a mere two hours and looks like a child making snow angles and nocking over poles. She really is ugly with makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After watching Mt Nordy, I have to give it to Joe that he really tried. He was clearly in love with Elle and tried to put up with her filming as much as he could.

Reactions: 11
🤦‍♀️Just watched Mt. Nordstrom...she is just the most cringy person I've ever seen!!! At the golf course, they come across a freaking RATTLESNAKE and she does her baby giggle/voice "oh, my gosh, it's like sand-colored" as Joe's dad (?) is trying to reiterate actually how dangerous it is. I wonder if she's medicated for anxiety/depression or something, or if she's truly THAT unaware.

After watching Mt Nordy, I have to give it to Joe that he really tried. He was clearly in love with Elle and tried to put up with her filming as much as he could.
Not only did he put up with it, but he also seemed to try and make appearances voluntarily but Smelle goes and insults him by calling him a creep MULTIPLE times. Gee Elle, it's such a mystery where it all went wrong?!?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I gotta say Joe seemed pretty happy during this time...all I remember about Joe was him being sort of stiff and dry, but he was pretty relaxed and animated here. Even when she was being annoying and talked to him like a child, he just rolled with it.

Reactions: 4
After watching some of her older content, there's no way she was bullied for being foreign. More likely her peers were holding her accountable for being a self-important, socially unaware pain in the ass.

Reactions: 9
There's a girlboss vlog where she goes snowshoeing and she looks like a dumbass in her ski pants and fake moncler coat. She gets so out of breath from going uphill for a mere two hours and looks like a child making snow angles and nocking over poles. She really is ugly with makeup
She was trying to be cute but just showed off how uncoordinated she is. I'm a huge klutz so I get it but I wouldn't leave that in. She gets weirdly giggly in that video and it creeps me out, like she's on the verge of either maniac laugh or evil laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤦‍♀️Just watched Mt. Nordstrom...she is just the most cringy person I've ever seen!!! At the golf course, they come across a freaking RATTLESNAKE and she does her baby giggle/voice "oh, my gosh, it's like sand-colored" as Joe's dad (?) is trying to reiterate actually how dangerous it isNot only did he put up with it, but he also seemed to try and make appearances voluntarily but Smelle goes and insults him by calling him a creep MULTIPLE times. Gee Elle, it's such a mystery where it all went wrong?!?!
[/QUOTE]

Joe was only being playful and she angrily attacked him by calling him creepy. She has anger issues which show up in snarky comment responses and moments like this. She has a volatile, mean, and controlling side which must have been a big turnoff and contributing factor in the breakups.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just watched the Bedroom Tour video.
Joe looked embarrassed because he was discussing beds and bedroom decor.
Elle looked smug because they had gone over budget. I do think that Joe had a good heart, but Elle just took advantage.

I wouldn't call her better looking either, they both look like members of the rodent family.
Been a bit busy recently and haven't been as active but I just felt the need to point out that while MDS seems to look naturally mousy 🐭, Smelley had to get her chin/lips/face re-done and wear clown makeup to achieve the same rodent effect. If anything, that makes MDS better and more "natural" looking by definition, no? :ROFLMAO:

Elle's face shape and profile is almost a carbon copy of her mother's without the plastic surgery. I will say Ginette looks better/more balanced while Smelley looks off. 🥴

1592059705804.png

Another gem from the same video:

smelle.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been a bit busy recently and haven't been as active but I just felt the need to point out that while MDS seems to look naturally mousy 🐭, Smelley had to get her chin/lips/face re-done and wear clown makeup to achieve the same rodent effect. If anything, that makes MDS better and more "natural" looking by definition, no? :ROFLMAO:

Elle's face shape and profile is almost a carbon copy of her mother's without the plastic surgery. I will say Ginette looks better/more balanced while Smelley looks off. 🥴

View attachment 153190

View attachment 153193
This makes me wonder what genes Elle inherited from her father. He is most likely an odd looking man. 👨‍👩‍👧🤪

• Haha
This makes me wonder what genes Elle inherited from her father. He is most likely an odd looking man. 👨‍👩‍👧🤪
Ginette's chin isn't as receded as Smelle's, is it? And the wonky teeth maybe (Ginette has straight teeth in that video)? Maybe those are his contributions. 🤪

She also has seriously crazy eyes that are way too large for her face:

1592065571973.png

Reactions: 3

View attachment 153190

View attachment 153193
We all know Elle has been starving herself to stay thin, but peak Joe era she had a very rotund body. She has her mother's genes and while there's nothing wrong with being thick, Elle is destined to look the same

So, miss productive Elle can't even post consistent instagram or youtube? Not surprised

Last edited:
We all know Elle has been starving herself to stay thin, but peak Joe era she had a very rotund body. She has her mother's genes and while there's nothing wrong with being thick, Elle is destined to look the same

So, miss productive Elle can't even post consistent instagram or youtube? Not surprised
I totally know what you mean - her body in that home tour video of her and Joe's apartment really showed off how round and puffy she normally looks!

I bet she's man-hunting. I feel like ever since Joe dumped her, her desperation and urgency to couple up has spiked and never went back down to normal (or is this the new normal?).

• Haha

Something is definitely going on. I’m hoping she finally had a breakdown like a normal person would in her circumstances and is in therapy. She’s been holding it together, “rolling with the punches”, and being “joyful” as if nothing is really wrong.

Who wants to see yet another new apartment tour 😴 yawn?

• Haha
Something is definitely going on. I’m hoping she finally had a breakdown like a normal person would in her circumstances and is in therapy. She’s been holding it together, “rolling with the punches”, and being “joyful” as if nothing is really wrong.

Who wants to see yet another new apartment tour 😴 yawn?
You have more faith in Smelley than me because I can't imagine her going to therapy. She probably doesn't even think anything is wrong with her :ROFLMAO:

Elle's mom definitely looks better out of the two of them, the features her mom has seem to suit her so much better than those older videos of Elle. Despite the surgeries Elle still looks so overdone and plastic.

She's got nothing to post. Does she have any furniture yet? Is everything still in FL? She can't do an apartment tour with nothing there. And if she's still jobless she can't go doing another haul. She's not creative enough to share more recipes or do anything without a bf.

@svdwoodsen you are right she is definitely man hunting she's too busy doing that to be bothered making a video, bc the videos were never a main goal or priority in her mind. Since she got dumped by Joe she's 100 in panic mode.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.