Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. TBH though, I wouldn’t be surprised if Elle secretly thrives off of the gossip and “online bullying” surrounding her channel. She’d think she’d be up there with the Kardashians lol. Just as it is very much her prerogative to post whatever she wants on a public platform (YouTube, IG), it is also very much our right, as viewers, to critique whatever she posts.

If she can’t facilitate constructive discussions in her YouTube/IG comment section (and part of that would be to own up and apologize for tit she’s done like the Daily Hive situation) instead of deleting comments and facetiously sweeping her flaws under the rug while acting all prim, proper, and holier-than-thou, then the discussion will find its way elsewhere like this site. I feel that what we’re doing is holding her accountable for her actions and calling out on her BS once we smell it. As much as you don’t want us to be, we’re smarter than you think, Eleanor Florence Lecocq
I think you nail it here with her posting herself on a public platform. When you do this, you're opening yourself up to being talked about. And it's not just Elle. This happens to everyone who goes on a public platform. The Kardashians are not crying at home because the internet is bullying them. They recognize that this is how the game is played. If you want the attention, you have to take the good with the bad because not everyone is going to love you. And that's for someone who has lived a pretty clean life and just posts it online. Elle has actively lied and created a culture around her image where people are tired of the bullshit and like you said, holding her accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@MissGlam21: Great point on her refusing to be accountable and apologizing for her actions, such as trying to scam Seattle locals during the whole daily hive fiasco.

YT is a public platform and when you play stupid games, expect stupid prizes. Not everyone will turn a blind eye against deplorable behavior.

• Heart
I think you nail it here with her posting herself on a public platform. When you do this, you're opening yourself up to being talked about. And it's not just Elle. This happens to everyone who goes on a public platform. The Kardashians are not crying at home because the internet is bullying them. They recognize that this is how the game is played. If you want the attention, you have to take the good with the bad because not everyone is going to love you. And that's for someone who has lived a pretty clean life and just posts it online. Elle has actively lied and created a culture around her image where people are tired of the bullshit and like you said, holding her accountable.
Yes and she and her fans may label this as CLASS whereas we don’t. It’s fine that she justifies deleting comments and blocking “haters” to keep her platforms “drama-free”, but maintaining this toxic positivity/rah-rah culture has, by the looks of it, done more harm than good for her brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@MissGlam21: Great point on her refusing to be accountable and apologizing for her actions, such as trying to scam Seattle locals during the whole daily hive fiasco.

YT is a public platform and when you play stupid games, expect stupid prizes. Not everyone will turn a blind eye against deplorable behavior.
Yes and even when she so shyly and whimperingly addressed the Daily Hive thing (for example) in one of her live sessions, she downplayed the negative effects of her actions surrounding it, which shows that she’s so used to playing the victim and not having to take responsibility on her channel and, presumably, in her private life. I’m not saying she’s the only person who does this, but when you appear so out-of-touch for the sake of paying lip service, it can come across as very off-putting for most.

Like how can you not call BS when you see it? Or, if you’re Elle, prove us wrong. Engage with us. Who knows - doing so might turn some of us into fans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes and even when she so shyly and whimperingly addresses the Daily Hive thing (for example) in one of her live sessions, she downplayed the negative affects of her actions surrounding it, which shows that she’s so used to playing the victim and not having to take responsibility on her channel and, presumably, in her private life. I’m not saying she’s the only person who does this, but when you appear so out-of-touch for the sake of paying lip service, it can come across as very off-putting for most.
We all know her and Dean unfollowed each other right after the Daily Hive scandal (my guess is he blocked her because witch never unfollows her exes ie Chris, Joe, rickets)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes and even when she so shyly and whimperingly addressed the Daily Hive thing (for example) in one of her live sessions, she downplayed the negative affects of her actions surrounding it, which shows that she’s so used to playing the victim and not having to take responsibility on her channel and, presumably, in her private life. I’m not saying she’s the only person who does this, but when you appear so out-of-touch for the sake of paying lip service, it can come across as very off-putting for most.

Like how can you not call BS when you see it? Or, if you’re Elle, prove us wrong. Engage with us. Who knows - doing so might turn some of us into fans.
Let's be honest, she didn't really address the Daily Hive scandal at all. All she did was insist she's a local business because she now "lives in Seattle and is therefore a local" (even though she was in an Airbnb at the time and unemployed) and then proceeded to register her business in Seattle after all the people called her out the Daily Hive post.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You're an absolute gem because I would've missed this follow-up post otherwise, giving she's deleting things within minutes to minimize the damage. 😆

Smelley got super triggered by those comments stating she's pretending to be European + regarding her many plastic surgeries. Is she afraid her victims (looking at you, tinder/hinge/bumble men) will see that and question whether she's the "natural beauty" she claims to be? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Let's be honest, she didn't really address the Daily Hive scandal at all. All she did was insist she's a local business because she now "lives in Seattle and is therefore a local" (even though she was in an Airbnb at the time and unemployed) and then proceeded to register her business in Seattle after all the people called her out the Daily Hive post.
We all know that the witch is still unemployed. No company in their right mind will hire that underqualified perpetual victim. She's been out of work for what? 1.5 years now? Pathetic

Besides I don't know what the duck kind of school Durham is, but in Seattle we have actually JD holding law grads from Harvard, Yale, even from the law schools in the city. They would never hire some random non JD holding fraud with crater lips

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Elle, we know you do read here regardless of what you say because the attention is an adrenaline rush, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. You've done this to yourself.

She can address whatever the eff she wants to at the end of the day. She can’t expect to mislead/lie and get away with it scot-free, though. It’s all cause and effect. The more she deflects blame, deletes tit, blocks people, and rants about her “haters”, the deeper the hole she’ll be digging for herself.

I must say though that the only time I remember her being more of an outspoken, “okay, let’s address this”/REAL person, was when she was talking about women lawyers and rates of attrition in the industry. Even though she didn’t openly admit not being a lawyer, she just seemed more real to me in this vlog. This was in a vlog a couple years ago before she moved in with Joe. These days it seems she shuts down anything that has a hint of speculation / “bullying” in it.

Hell, I feel like if I DMed her and asked if she was actually a lawyer or a fraud investigator in Vancouver because she’s “always open to chat via DM” as evidenced in the now-deleted comment, I would still get shut down cuz I’m not dancing to her tune and asking vapid/superficial questions about her bags/hair/cat/etc.

• Heart
Elle, we know you do read here regardless of what you say because the attention is an adrenaline rush, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. You've done this to yourself.
She 100% reads it, or how else would she know it's "bullying"/critical of her? :ROFLMAO:

Also she literally deletes things or indirectly talks about how people hate on her occasionally in a very specific way in her videos and they'll correspond exactly to what people are discussing here at that moment.

• Heart
She 100% reads it, or how else would she know it's "bullying"/critical of her? :ROFLMAO:

Also she literally deletes things or indirectly talks about how people hate on her occasionally iin a very specific way in her videos and they'll correspond exactly to what people are discussing here at that moment.
I wonder if her mom reads this thread.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.