Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't recall Rick to be so cringe worthy back in Elle's time. I could be wrong - he seemed slightly awkward but not completely insufferable, so didnt leave much impression in that way.

I just watched his latest video (for 1 min) and had to escape. He was eye-bleeping the camera THE WHOLE TIME. Don't know if he is doing the channel to attract single ladies or something - we all know he's into online trolling ladies lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's got some of his running medals hanging off the side of one of the framed pictures in a few of the videos, and he's got an orchid so I wouldn't be surprised if he was trying to attract ladies. "Look how fit and manly I am, I run races and get medals. Look I have an orchid this I also have a 'soft, caring' side"

• Haha
I can't get the image of him waxing lyrical over Elle's burnt macaroni like it was Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel out of my head. He took one bite, had an orgasm, and then explained in graphic detail how the food was so beautiful because its function was to nourish the body and the soul, and the fear in Elle's eyes was REAL. And then he said "It reminds me of a quotation . . . " and I spit out my drink because I was like what is he talking about? Oh QUOTE, IT'S A QUOTE RICK. And then he preceded to quote Socrates or Plato or the general flavor of the week, and then it was back to the regularly scheduled bullshit of Elle eying him with an odd combination of desperation and also fear. I will never forget.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't get the image of him waxing lyrical over Elle's burnt macaroni like it was Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel out of my head. He took one bite, had an orgasm, and then explained in graphic detail how the food was so beautiful because its function was to nourish the body and the soul, and the fear in Elle's eyes was REAL. And then he said "It reminds me of a quotation . . . " and I spit out my drink because I was like what is he talking about? Oh QUOTE, IT'S A QUOTE RICK. And then he preceded to quote Socrates or Plato or the general flavor of the week, and then it was back to the regularly scheduled bullshit of Elle eying him with an odd combination of desperation and also fear. I will never forget.
DEAD 💀💀💀😂😂😂

• Heart
Isn't it terrifying that someone like Rick has been married, and could've been married twice if he didn't dump Eleanor? 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Isn't it terrifying that someone like Rick has been married, and could've been married twice if he didn't dump Eleanor? 🥴
He wasn't married . . . he had a CIVIL UNION THAT REQUIRED AN ANNULMENT/DIVORCE BUT WASN'T REALLY A MARRIAGE, DUH

All jokes aside, imagining him eying his past and future wives with those "call me daddy" eyes and smirk actually makes me dry heave. That guy could have been married twice and Elle can't get married once.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He wasn't married . . . he had a CIVIL UNION THAT REQUIRED AN ANNULMENT/DIVORCE BUT WASN'T REALLY A MARRIAGE, DUH

All jokes aside, imagining him eying his past and future wives with those "call me daddy" eyes and smirk actually makes me dry heave. That guy could have been married twice and Elle can't get married once.
When the only comment under your video is from a family member 😂

1592410921936.png

Also does Rick deliberately speak the way he does? It's so exaggerated and grating. His voice and way of expressing himself is giving me hives. 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 156463

Also does Rick deliberately speak the way he does? It's so exaggerated and grating. His voice and way of expressing himself is giving me hives. 😖
He reminds me of a kid I knew in highschool who would deliberately take an opposing side and start debates and play devils advocate over the dumbest things just to look "smart" . Maybe we only make people like him in Ohio bc I've met a few guys like that over the years.

Also for anyone who missed it on GG, I found the divorce record (public info) and it said dissolution of marriage or maybe annulment but it clearly had a marriage date. Also as I've looked into it for myself Ohio doesn't have civil unions they don't exist at least not anymore. Though they did get married in FL so maybe the laws are different there. I bet he just called it that so he wouldnt be "the divorced guy" and because his wife didn't take his last name, he seems like the kind of jerk who would be angry if you wanted to keep your name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 156463

Omg I just watched his new video and the constant bobbleheading is what really gets me hot, how did he know.

• Haha
He reminds me of a kid I knew in highschool who would deliberately take an opposing side and start debates and play devils advocate over the dumbest things just to look "smart" . Maybe we only make people like him in Ohio bc I've met a few guys like that over the years.

Also for anyone who missed it on GG, I found the divorce record (public info) and it said dissolution of marriage or maybe annulment but it clearly had a marriage date. Also as I've looked into it for myself Ohio doesn't have civil unions they don't exist at least not anymore. Though they did get married in FL so maybe the laws are different there. I bet he just called it that so he wouldnt be "the divorced guy" and because his wife didn't take his last name, he seems like the kind of jerk who would be angry if you wanted to keep your name.
That dumbshit was definitely married; he was just trying to save face. There are only 3 states that recognize civil unions and while I don’t remember which ones, they were NOT Ohio or Florida.

Not to mention, someone on Reddit confirmed that she knew Rick and his ex wife. She probably wouldn’t have posted this info had he not made that embarrassing Instagram post announcing the end of his engagement with Elle. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone commented on her last Instagram post asking if she’s okay and also referencing this thread. Suppose it will soon be deleted?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Someone commented on her last Instagram post asking if she’s okay and also referencing this thread. Suppose it will soon be deleted?
Just saw lol. She'll definitely probably delete that comment. She doesn't want others to see it and come here and read about her lies and scamming ways.

Reactions: 4
Luckia1990 come join us :) Elle won't say anything bc "she doesn't like gossip" but fails to admit that she can't deny facts about herself, that's why she always just states "it is gossip" or "bullying" when people bring it up so she doesn't have to directly lie about it. I'm sure some of our guesses are wrong (I'd like to think elle begged Rick to take her back but we have no evidence of that)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Update: she’s replied to the comment saying that this thread is “online bullying” and that she doesn’t read it. To be fair, maybe she doesn’t. After all, that would explain why she hasn’t just deleted her chanel and changed her name by now? Why else would she be so delusional, to think that she can find a job and a man?

• Haha
Update: she’s replied to the comment saying that this thread is “online bullying” and that she doesn’t read it. To be fair, maybe she doesn’t. After all, that would explain why she hasn’t just deleted her chanel and changed her name by now? Why else would she be so delusional, to think that she can find a job and a man?
But it's like she's completely missing the point. Even if this thread is "online bullying" (not saying it is, just giving her the benefit of the doubt), that DOES NOT MAKE IT UNTRUE. That does not make the information here false...like just because something hurts your feelings does not make the information untrue.

FURTHERMORE, I would like to say for the record, that while definitions of bullying may vary, there's a basic consensus that bullying occurs when someone tries to intimidate, hurt, or coerce another. Implicit in this definition is the intent to hurt which must be actively targeted toward the one being hurt. No one here is targeting Elle. No one is going on her Instagram, DM-ing her, essentially speaking directly to her. My understanding is that people talking about you behind your back is not bullying; it would be different if they said those things to your face because you can't escape that treatment like she can escape this thread. If I'm wrong, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I recognize it's a sensitive issue.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
But it's like she's completely missing the point. Even if this thread is "online bullying" (not saying it is, just giving her the benefit of the doubt), that DOES NOT MAKE IT UNTRUE. That does not make the information here false...like just because something hurts your feelings does not make the information untrue.

FURTHERMORE, I would like to say for the record, that while definitions of bullying may vary, there's a basic consensus that bullying occurs when someone tries to intimidate, hurt, or coerce another. Implicit in this definition is the intent to hurt which must be actively targeted toward the one being hurt. No one here is targeting Elle. No one is going on her Instagram, DM-ing her, essentially speaking directly to her. My understanding is that people talking about you behind your back is not bullying; it would be different if they said those things to your face because you can't escape that treatment like she can escape this thread. If I'm wrong, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I recognize it's a sensitive issue.
People stating FACTS that you don't like to hear with PROOF (and only among discussions with others without any direct contact with you or anyone you know) isn't bullying, just because you don't like what's being said. Eleanor is entitled to her own perception of events but if everyone else sees it differently, then she may be the problem instead of everyone else being a "bully."

• Heart
Reactions: 16
People stating FACTS that you don't like to hear with PROOF (and only among discussions with others without any direct contact with you or anyone you know) isn't bullying, just because you don't like what's being said. Eleanor is entitled to her own perception of events but if everyone else sees it differently, then she may be the problem instead of everyone else being a "bully."
Such a good point.

Reactions: 3

I agree. TBH though, I wouldn’t be surprised if Elle secretly thrives off of the gossip and “online bullying” surrounding her channel. She’d think she’d be up there with the Kardashians lol. Just as it is very much her prerogative to post whatever she wants on a public platform (YouTube, IG), it is also very much our right, as viewers, to critique whatever she posts.

If she can’t facilitate constructive discussions in her YouTube/IG comment section (and part of that would be to own up and apologize for tit she’s done like the Daily Hive situation) instead of deleting comments and facetiously sweeping her flaws under the rug while acting all prim, proper, and holier-than-thou, then the discussion will find its way elsewhere like this site. I feel that what we’re doing is holding her accountable for her actions and calling out on her BS once we smell it. As much as you don’t want us to be, we’re smarter than you think, Eleanor Florence Lecocq

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.