Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is Elle's mom is dumb enough to buy her 30+ year old daughter handbags I doubt she's smart enough to set up a trust fund. The few trust fund babies I knew were very frugal and so were their parents even if their trust funds were 5 million -10 million
Same here the kids I know with trust fund them and their parents are pretty frugal and down to earth. I think elle just asks for money and her mom gives it to her.

Reactions: 7
Link to #Girlboss breakup video -- https://we.tl/t-QmFp1olBbv

Timestamps
04:12 -- Eleanor busy unboxing a cashmere sweater her mom brought from Hawaii while Joe walks in from work.

05:15 -- Boyfriend coming home! Hello boyfriend! in Elle's high-pitched Bebe sociopath voice.

12:50 -- Elle walking to barre looking like a real housewife of New Jersey with her giant sunglasses and LV tote.

16:47 -- Swiss milkmaid with Gucci belt realness.

17:40 -- Elle goes to meet Joe at the finish line, realizes the race hasn't even started, sits in a park alone.

19:06 -- Congratulations bunny! while Joe glares at her during brunch at her beloved Vancouver Club.

20:00 -- Patio beers, anniversary is mentioned and Joe just stares at Elle.

39:30 -- Elle reveals the breakup.

Link to #Girlboss camping fiasco -- https://we.tl/t-Hcp35bNqFU

Timestamps
12:04 -- I really needed to share this moment with someone, Elle says as she bravely uses a campground outhouse.

12:50 -- Elle shows us every beauty product she brought, sitting in the tent while we hear everyone socializing outside the tent.

15:50 -- Champagne in the woods while Joe's friend smirks at Elle trying to open her mini bottle of champagne.

18:25 -- Blair Witch style makeup removal and La Mer oil application while everyone else has s'mores around the fire.

21:50 -- Elle tells us about how not having running water was the hardest thing about camping. Did she not know that going in?!?

38:45 -- After telling us she doesn't wash her hair for 4-5 days, Elle assures us it doesn't stink or anything!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Timestamps
04:12 -- Eleanor busy unboxing a cashmere sweater her mom brought from Hawaii while Joe walks in from work.

05:15 -- Boyfriend coming home! Hello boyfriend! in Elle's high-pitched Bebe sociopath voice.

12:50 -- Elle walking to barre looking like a real housewife of New Jersey with her giant sunglasses and LV tote.

17:40 -- Elle goes to meet Joe at the finish line, realizes the race hasn't even started, sits in a park alone.

19:06 -- Congratulations bunny! while Joe glares at her during brunch at her beloved Vancouver Club.

Timestamps
12:04 -- I really needed to share this moment with someone, Elle says as she bravely uses a campground outhouse.

12:50 -- Elle shows us every beauty product she brought, sitting in the tent while we hear everyone socializing outside the tent.

15:50 -- Champagne in the woods while Joe's friend smirks at Elle trying to open her mini bottle of champagne.

18:25 -- Blair Witch style makeup removal and La Mer oil application while everyone else has s'mores around the fire.

21:50 -- Elle tells us about how not having running water was the hardest thing about camping. Did she not know that going in?!?

38:45 -- After telling us she doesn't wash her hair for 4-5 days, Elle assures us it doesn't stink or anything!
Thank you so much, Katrina_AK_0099!!! I’ve pretty much exhausted all of Netflix during quarantine so these vlogs will be the cherry on top lol!

Guys Jason the radiologist is back to following Eleanor on Instagram. She might have not had much luck and slid into his dms to try to get that ring and that doctor $$. someone please warn him for his own sake

• Haha
  • Wow
Lol YouTube suggested to me "get ready with me sultry evening out" it is super cringey. She's applying make up over her daily make up, and eventhough she took a bath, she couldn't be bothered to wash her damn face (but she blots the oil, you are at home, and obviosuly had time to read in the bath, just wash your face). Elle must stink up close she avoids washing her face and hair as much as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol YouTube suggested to me "get ready with me sultry evening out" it is super cringey. She's applying make up over her daily make up, and eventhough she took a bath, she couldn't be bothered to wash her damn face (but she blots the oil, you are at home, and obviosuly had time to read in the bath, just wash your face). Elle must stink up close she avoids washing her face and hair as much as possible.

My teenaged son insists he doesn’t stink either...spoiler - he stinks. And so do you Elle!! Or Smelle!!! Furthermore, I watched a video from Matt Boggs where he outlined common turn offs men have about women and a stinky head, gross unwashed hair was at the top of that list. Elle, when you read this maybe you should check that video out.

• Heart
  • Haha
My teenaged son insists he doesn’t stink either...spoiler - he stinks. And so do you Elle!! Or Smelle!!! Furthermore, I watched a video from Matt Boggs where he outlined common turn offs men have about women and a stinky head, gross unwashed hair was at the top of that list. Elle, when you read this maybe you should check that video out.

Haha thank you for this gem. I have to admit I do the hair gathered on the shower [floor] one, the dirty mouth one, and I used to do the makeup mask when I actually left the house (I’ve become VERY comfortable with how I look without makeup, an unexpected perk from the last few months).

Interestingly, Elle does or probably does all/most of these:
Smelly onion scalp (YES)
Hair on shower wall (PROB)
Makeup mask (OH YAH)
Littering (judging by her superior selfishness, PROB)
Having a dirty mouth (I have to say NO to this one from what I’ve seen)
Doing your nails in the car (if she had a car, PROB. But in the Rented living room on rented coffee table, YES)
Unsolicited advice (YES, we heard you, #girlboss)

These are mild compared to how Elle really is. Slamming door in other people’s faces, talking over / interrupting people, condescending baby voice, uptalk, cankles, selfishness, no morals, hypocritical, lies through her teeth, Gold digger, I could go on and on. She’s doomed to an old maid’s existence. Nothing wrong with that in the least for anyone other than this desperate wannabe gold digger with a superiority complex and inability to create any value outside of “girlfriend” or “wife”.

Reactions: 5

Haha thank you for this gem. I have to admit I do the hair gathered on the shower [floor] one, the dirty mouth one, and I used to do the makeup mask when I actually left the house (I’ve become VERY comfortable with how I look without makeup, an unexpected perk from the last few months).

Interestingly, Elle does or probably does all/most of these:
Smelly onion scalp (YES)
Hair on shower wall (PROB)
Makeup mask (OH YAH)
Littering (judging by her superior selfishness, PROB)
Having a dirty mouth (I have to say NO to this one from what I’ve seen)
Doing your nails in the car (if she had a car, PROB. But in the Rented living room on rented coffee table, YES)
Unsolicited advice (YES, we heard you, #girlboss)

These are mild compared to how Elle really is. Slamming door in other people’s faces, talking over / interrupting people, condescending baby voice, uptalk, cankles, selfishness, no morals, hypocritical, lies through her teeth, Gold digger, I could go on and on. She’s doomed to an old maid’s existence. Nothing wrong with that in the least for anyone other than this desperate wannabe gold digger with a superiority complex and inability to create any value outside of “girlfriend” or “wife”.
Her lack of self awareness is amazing for being a Vlogger, being able to film and talk to a camera in public so openly, but probably not so much as a personality trait in a romantic relationship. 😬

I’ve also wondered if she overbuys for her videos. I think it could happen to some extent. But I also think she genuinely just has a shopping addiction. Notice that she usually has a way of “justifying” her purchases. To me, that is the sign of an addict. Added to this is the fact that she often seems maniac in her haul videos. She clearly gets a huge high from shopping. It also doesn’t help that her followers comment on how what good taste she has and how beautiful everything she buys is. Such validation, which we know she is hungry for, likely makes her keep a lot of what she buys.
Totally! That maniac look she gets when shopping is frightening. Most noticeable in the post-Florida YSL bag haul in Hawaii. It was like she had been starved in Florida and could barely contain herself when she could finally “treat” herself again in Hawaii.

Some people speculated here that she realized that she couldn’t live without the materialistic lifestyle once she got back to the comforts of mum / rick also wisened up to her shopaholic ways that he most certainly couldn’t upkeep, hastening the push to the breakup.

I bet a lot of the cracks in the relationship began when Elle insisted on getting a [used] luxury car. Rick probably tried to convince her to get something more practical and I doubt he could understand why she felt she needed a Porsche. There's nothing wrong with buying an expensive car if you can afford it + the maintenance. But Elle had no job! They also clearly wanted to have kids and I think the focus on the brand rather than how reasonable it was for their lifestyle probably started to bother him. Also, as insufferable as Rick is I think he will end up in a better position than Elle. For all of his many flaws, he doesn't try to change who he is based off of who he is dating. I think in a few years Elle will have a few more failed relationships and Rick will probably be happily married.
Does anyone have the wedding expo video? That was one that I skipped and she deleted it after Joe dumped her. I would love to see it. I'm sure she was extra smug thinking Joe would pop the question to her any minute.

Reactions: 9

Timestamps

Timestamps

Thank you for these!

BREAKUP VIDEO

9:15 - Joe is DONE with Elle with that exasperated “uh yeahhh...”, fantasizing about his new Elle-free existence in just a few days.

20:25 - Joe is disgusted with Elle’s attempt at a joke that they redecorated the patio for the cat, because he realizes it hits so close to home, that it’s more truth than joke.

Can’t believe she left all these clips in the video, edited it, posted it, and was still caught off guard. He was basically megaphoning into her face that he despises everything about her. This video brings me so much joy.

I bet a lot of the cracks in the relationship began when Elle insisted on getting a [used] luxury car. Rick probably tried to convince her to get something more practical and I doubt he could understand why she felt she needed a Porsche. There's nothing wrong with buying an expensive car if you can afford it + the maintenance. But Elle had no job! They also clearly wanted to have kids and I think the focus on the brand rather than how reasonable it was for their lifestyle probably started to bother him. Also, as insufferable as Rick is I think he will end up in a better position than Elle. For all of his many flaws, he doesn't try to change who he is based off of who he is dating. I think in a few years Elle will have a few more failed relationships and Rick will probably be happily married.
Does anyone have the wedding expo video? That was one that I skipped and she deleted it after Joe dumped her. I would love to see it. I'm sure she was extra smug thinking Joe would pop the question to her any minute.
I sometimes wonder if both Rick and Elle wanted the Porsche. It was old enough that it fits Rick's weird budget and seems to go with his pride in owning a 100 year old cast iron pan. I also attempted to watch a few more of his Wednesday videos and he doesn't shut up about his motorcycle accident and almost sounds proud of it. He seems like one of those guys who is really into his motorcycle so I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted the car too? I mean he lives in FL it rains a tit ton you can't always travel by motorcycle. That might explain Elle"s comment in the live chats that she doesn't have a car? But she could also be lying her pants off too and it was her car.

I watched the video from a link on GG and she was so smug the whole time thinking she was about to be proposed to. I don't think her friend she went with was even engaged it was clearly for elle's benefit they went.

Reactions: 9
Guys Jason the radiologist is back to following Eleanor on Instagram. She might have not had much luck and slid into his dms to try to get that ring and that doctor $$. someone please warn him for his own sake
Maybe he's more desperate/less eligible than we thought and Smelle is very single and very very very ready to mingle. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Maybe he's more desperate/less eligible than we thought and Smelle is very single and very very very ready to mingle. :ROFLMAO:
I'm always surprised at some of the physicians I have to deal with, some of them are very backwards and "old fashioned" misogynists. Despite working in a field that has a lot of women (lots of female physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists etc) they still seem to expect their wives to stay at home and take care of their fleet of children. Which I mean Elle wants to do, but those are the same kinds of guys who would have issue with you spending "his" money.

Reactions: 4
I'm always surprised at some of the physicians I have to deal with, some of them are very backwards and "old fashioned" misogynists. Despite working in a field that has a lot of women (lots of female physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists etc) they still seem to expect their wives to stay at home and take care of their fleet of children. Which I mean Elle wants to do, but those are the same kinds of guys who would have issue with you spending "his" money.
I feel like in the initial stages of dating, Eleanor Lecocq pretends to be whoever she thinks the guy wants her to be (i.e. independent girl boss or housewife material) and it goes well for a while as long as she keeps the facade up. But over time, her true personality and interests will always be revealed and they'll realize she isn't the successful woman she pretends to be (lies about being a lawyer, selling shoddy pearls, etc.) and that she wouldn't make for a good housewife with the immaturity and compulsive shopping. And regardless of what they prefer, the refusal to take responsibility for her own actions (i.e. "He just decided to end the relationship, I didn't know he was unhappy and that wasn't expressed to me" while ALL of us could tell in her videos that he was uncomfortable and unhappy) and lack of morals (i.e. scamming Seattle locals to make money during a pandemic) makes her a bad candidate for any kind of meaningful relationship.

• Heart
Do you guys remember Elle's GIRLBOSS WEEKLY VLOG Toronto meetup? One of the ladies that was there was the same lady Elle met at the mall to deliver her purchase of pearls (I think it was on one of her vlogmas videos).
Did this woman actually travel from Vancouver to Toronto just because Elle and Natalie from Daily Sweet were having a meetup?

• Haha
Do you guys remember Elle's GIRLBOSS WEEKLY VLOG Toronto meetup? One of the ladies that was there was the same lady Elle met at the mall to deliver her purchase of pearls (I think it was on one of her vlogmas videos).
Did this woman actually travel from Vancouver to Toronto just because Elle and Natalie from Daily Sweet were having a meetup?
God I hope for her sake that she didn't. :ROFLMAO:
Whatever happened to mydailysweet? I always thought it was weird how much she seemed to look up to Elle given she seems like a much nicer person, was more attractive physically, and had a much better collection of luxury goods.

Just rewatched the breakup video, nowhere did she say that she's sad about the breakup because she LOVED him...at least not that I heard.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lol Elle is now following the person who responded back to Lockdowncookbook's criticizing comments on her Instagram post about the recent events. Guess Elle considers anyone who is an a**-licker/defender of her to be a "true" fan. Anyone else who gives criticism, even if it's well-intentioned constructive criticism, must obviously be a hater.
Elle hasn't changed a bit throughout the years and will never change. If anything, she will only get better at being manipulative through her trial and error of manipulations along the way (daily hive, etc)
I did some digging, or shall I say snooping, to the asslicker by searching her username and found her real name
Looks like she worked at the Mutual Funds in Canada and now she lives in Seattle but doesn't seem to be working (can relate to Elle) and has a husband or boyfriend who worked from Google in San Fran and now Facebook in Seattle. I'm shooketh if this person is actually Elle's friend

I want to add that this witch was supposedly a lawyer...? How she can defend a fake on is beyond me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.