Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys remember Elle's GIRLBOSS WEEKLY VLOG Toronto meetup? One of the ladies that was there was the same lady Elle met at the mall to deliver her purchase of pearls (I think it was on one of her vlogmas videos).
Did this woman actually travel from Vancouver to Toronto just because Elle and Natalie from Daily Sweet were having a meetup?
There is a poster here (I can't remember their un) but they also went to that meetup and I think they said that lady also brought her daughter to the meetup to get advice from Elle 😆

I don't get how her and Jason got connected on a dating app since they live in different states. Doesn't he live in Reno? I wonder if he visits Seattle for work sometimes and uses dating apps for booty calls and now Elle thinks they have a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is a poster here (I can't remember their un) but they also went to that meetup and I think they said that lady also brought her daughter to the meetup to get advice from Elle 😆

I don't get how her and Jason got connected on a dating app since they live in different states. Doesn't he live in Reno? I wonder if he visits Seattle for work sometimes and uses dating apps for booty calls and now Elle thinks they have a chance.
Does anyone have that particular vlog - where she's delivering her Nouvelle Pearls to a customer and she meets her at Nordstrom?

Watching those videos it is so apparent how out of touch she is. She didn’t even try camping really just hid in the tent doing her normal thing rather then embrace the experience. It also struck me how many great moments she lost out on because she was just to busy filming.
Then the outfits of the day it was like a little girl playing dress up. All of those outfits, the length, the tightness, the t-shirt and skirt combo are just way too much. I would be spoken to at my office for that business casual non-sense.

God I hope for her sake that she didn't. :ROFLMAO:
Whatever happened to mydailysweet? I always thought it was weird how much she seemed to look up to Elle given she seems like a much nicer person, was more attractive physically, and had a much better collection of luxury goods.
I wouldn’t go so far as to say MDS was better looking, but at least she had a legitimate career as a practicing lawyer and graduated from one of the top law schools in Canada.

there was a thread on GG about my daily sweet and I think I had posted details about her PhD program. This led her to have a meltdown and delete all trace of her influencer accounts under the guise of being sick.

I wouldn’t go so far as to say MDS was better looking, but at least she had a legitimate career as a practicing lawyer and graduated from one of the top law schools in Canada.

there was a thread on GG about my daily sweet and I think I had posted details about her PhD program. This led her to have a meltdown and delete all trace of her influencer accounts under the guise of being sick.
I wouldn't call her better looking either, they both look like members of the rodent family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You ladies have been busy -- 100 downloads of Elle's videos! Time for another one!

Video - #Girlboss featuring Mt. Nordstrom
Link to download: https://we.tl/t-wHZ14ybOY1

06:35 - Eleanor Lecocq is amazed that Joe was able to independently find a wedding card all on his own! She is legitimately speaking to him as though he is a child. So cringe worthy!

40:25: Weird exchange... Elle asks Joe if he's sure he doesn't want another coffee with his breakfast and he stares at her like a sociopath for a moment before telling her no. Creepy!

40:45 - Elle tells us that she would rather starve than eat plane food, so she's getting a salad for the plane. She was able to leave work and get to the cafe had even opened -- such a busy lawyer #girlboss!

42:25 - Mount Nordstrom finally appears! Much snickering from Joe and his parents.

44:15 - Elle starts doing her makeup at the kitchen island while everyone is buzzing around her cleaning up. Girl has no social tact or grace.

Throughout the video - Joe cannot stop staring at the camera or making awkward eye contact with it. I cannot believe Elle did not pick up on his discomfort with filming. Maybe she did, and just ignored it because of the strange validation she gets from middle-aged Karens who worship her?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In the breakup video, she said while it was painful to film the part where she explained she and joe broke up, she still wanted to do it because she viewed us viewers as her friends and she was always gonna be honest with us. Man oh man! How much has that changed??? Well, thinking way back though, she has never really been honest at all from the very beginning. She claims she’s a lawyer but she isn’t...one of her many lies. If that is how she treats us viewers (her internet friends), I wonder how the hell does she treat her real-life friends...🤔

Reactions: 6
You ladies have been busy -- 100 downloads of Elle's videos! Time for another one!

06:35 - Eleanor Lecocq is amazed that Joe was able to independently find a wedding card all on his own! She is legitimately speaking to him as though he is a child. So cringe worthy!

40:25: Weird exchange... Elle asks Joe if he's sure he doesn't want another coffee with his breakfast and he stares at her like a sociopath for a moment before telling her no. Creepy!

40:45 - Elle tells us that she would rather starve than eat plane food, so she's getting a salad for the plane. She was able to leave work and get to the cafe had even opened -- such a busy lawyer #girlboss!

42:25 - Mount Nordstrom finally appears! Much snickering from Joe and his parents.

44:15 - Elle starts doing her makeup at the kitchen island while everyone is buzzing around her cleaning up. Girl has no social tact or grace.

Throughout the video - Joe cannot stop staring at the camera or making awkward eye contact with it. I cannot believe Elle did not pick up on his discomfort with filming. Maybe she did, and just ignored it because of the strange validation she gets from middle-aged Karens who worship her?
These time stamped video commentaries make it feel like we have a movie club :D

Am watching the Mt Nordstrom vlog and at the part where Elle is at the Parq Vancouver. Wow is she ever disingenuous around her friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hey guys, is there a single post where I can find all of the wetransfer vlog downloads? I’m living for how painfully uncomfortable Joe is in the vlogs :ROFLMAO:

I think in this thread there are only three. There is Mt. Nordstrom on this page, and camping and girlboss breakup on I think two or one pages back.

Watching these videos it's abundantly clear how much of a dweeb she is. She wasn't bullied because she is foreign (Which I mean, ugh. She was born IN NEW YORK and grew up in Canada; it's pretty much opposite ends of the earth, right? :rolleyes:). She was bullied because she's a dork who mispronounces words in an effort to sound cultured but she ends up sounding like an idiot, has a still massive overbite, pretends she's more foreign than she is (Did you see that video where she got upset at her mom because her mom dared to imply she is not a native speaker of French? rofl), is the type of person to bring "luxury spa pradacts" to a camping outing, and dresses like a granny. Don't flatter yourself, Smelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think in this thread there are only three. There is Mt. Nordstrom on this page, and camping and girlboss breakup on I think two or one pages back.

Watching these videos it's abundantly clear how much of a dweeb she is. She wasn't bullied because she is foreign (Which I mean, ugh. She was born IN NEW YORK and grew up in Canada; it's pretty much opposite ends of the earth, right? :rolleyes:). She was bullied because she's a dork who mispronounces words in an effort to sound cultured but she ends up sounding like an idiot, has a still massive overbite, pretends she's more foreign than she is (Did you see that video where she got upset at her mom because her mom dared to imply she is not a native speaker of French? rofl), is the type of person to bring "luxury spa pradacts" to a camping outing, and dresses like a granny. Don't flatter yourself, Smelle.
And also her very unfortunate last name.

Wondering about Elle’s next video content. Let’s see....she didn’t feel right to make a “joyful” video at this time and therefore didn’t post, new apartment tour, many things that were shipped from storage were broken again (complains about moving company), launches new jewelry/scarf collection, another dress haul as she had to replace returned items which left a hole in her wardrobe, and a major haul of new items to make her new home “cozy” as a treat because she’s been through so much and needs to be kind to herself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
EDD92FD5-2ECB-44EE-88FA-6F5D195683CF.jpeg

This image will haunt me forever. He looks like such a creepy pervert. Like he knows he’s not wearing pants under the picture or something and he’s relishing in it. What a weird, scary creep. Perfect match for Elle though!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

You forgot a "3....2....1...." at 15:40. :ROFLMAO:

Edit 1: LOL! At 18:21 Smelle talks about how it’s “hard reshuffling [her] life when she’s sick” and how she wants to give herself a break from doing soooo much work because she’s so sick (she has a cold, for God’s sake) and as she’s crossing the street a few seconds later a bicyclist screams something at her (sounds like “get off the street”??), and he literally looks back at her in disbelief while biking away. And Smelle is of course in her own little world and has no idea.

Edit 2: Hahaha. At 18:34 a girl goes "oh my god!!" then Elle looks at her quizzically, and the girl continues, "shut the duck up!" Elle pays no mind and says, "I'm just gonna wait here 3 seconds to cross, because it's not enough time in my current frail state." Cry me a river. She's insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wondering about Elle’s next video content. Let’s see....she didn’t feel right to make a “joyful” video at this time and therefore didn’t post, new apartment tour, many things that were shipped from storage were broken again (complains about moving company), launches new jewelry/scarf collection, another dress haul as she had to replace returned items which left a hole in her wardrobe, and a major haul of new items to make her new home “cozy” as a treat because she’s been through so much and needs to be kind to herself.
I'm patiently awaiting her new jewelry designs that will be 10% donated to BLM. There's no way she's making any sales right now so she's prob gonna scam her way into profiting off of BLM somehow.

I am new to this forum and thanks so much for sharing the videos! Just watched Mt Nordstrom and it might just be me but I always find it annoying when sick people choose to go out and spread germs to other people while they might still be contagious. Not to mention how much she whined about it in her vlog...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.