Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, we’ve all been stupid at some point and don’t stupid things but when pointed out to us, we’re able to see the behavior for what it is and make a change and SHE REFUSES TO DO THIS. If there was a thread like this about me, I’d be hurt at first and then see how many people are making valid points. Then bleeping change it. But our girl just digs in deeper. Almost like she’ll prove us wrong. It’s amazing.

Reactions: 11
Elle's too good to take advice from us or anyone else. She's far too stubborn and will show us, and all the people who 'bullied' her, how great things will turn out. With her mom bankrolling and her crafts business, how could she go wrong?

Reactions: 8
Elle's too good to take advice from us or anyone else. She's far too stubborn and will show us, and all the people who 'bullied' her, how great things will turn out. With her mom bankrolling and her crafts business, how could she go wrong?
Things will go wrong when she can't find a husband and ends up being a crazy single cat lady for the rest of her life. I have a sneaking suspicion that as she gets older, middle-aged, her GRWM videos (because she will definitely still be doing YT) will feature clothes much too "young" for her. It'll be a kind of hilarious Benjamin Button clothing scenario I wouldn't want to miss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m still waiting for the “fresh, new, creative” content she promised her viewers post-Chris-Joe-and-Dickles-breakup. Copious hauls with atrocious-looking trench coats and expensive af bedsheets for an AirBnB don’t count as “creative” in my books.

• Haha
Also, something that’s always piqued my curiosity is Elle’s face. Has she ever addressed getting a chin implant or something like that in the past? Her chin looks so chiseled compared to how it looked when she first started doing YouTube. Can something like that be achieved through simply dieting and exercise? I remember her saying she “reacted badly” to a root canal but I’ve never heard of a root canal “changing” the shape of your face to this extent.

Anyone have any ideas?

Her nose and lips have looked the same throughout the years. She’s been upfront about her microblading experiences (which I think make her brows look unnecessarily bushy).

Reactions: 3
Also, something that’s always piqued my curiosity is Elle’s face. Has she ever addressed getting a chin implant or something like that in the past? Her chin looks so chiseled compared to how it looked when she first started doing YouTube. Can something like that be achieved through simply dieting and exercise? I remember her saying she “reacted badly” to a root canal but I’ve never heard of a root canal “changing” the shape of your face to this extent.

Anyone have any ideas?

Her nose and lips have looked the same throughout the years. She’s been upfront about her microblading experiences (which I think make her brows look unnecessarily bushy).

She's never addressed it outside of that root canal comment. I'm almost certainly sure that it's a chin implant combined with some fillers/botox to make her face seem smaller as well. People with defined/chiseled faces tend to have them from very young, even as a kid and it becomes very clear in their teenage years. Given Eleanor Lecocq had already graduated college by the time she started filming videos, there is no way her face shape could've gone from round to a defined chin.

Reactions: 7
Lol Elle is now following the person who responded back to Lockdowncookbook's criticizing comments on her Instagram post about the recent events. Guess Elle considers anyone who is an a**-licker/defender of her to be a "true" fan. Anyone else who gives criticism, even if it's well-intentioned constructive criticism, must obviously be a hater.
Elle hasn't changed a bit throughout the years and will never change. If anything, she will only get better at being manipulative through her trial and error of manipulations along the way (daily hive, etc)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dear gossipers, I know I have promised to upload the videos Eleanor Lecocq deleted from her channel, but life has been crazy, I have been busy and not I can't remember which videos were requested. GirlBoss vlogs or Vlogmas 1 and 2 with Joe?

Reactions: 14
I wonder if Elle will have anything to say about her recent Reformation haul given that it’s come to light that the company made life a living hell for black workers? Seems they are trying to take corrective steps (I don’t shop there anyway), but maybe acknowledging that she supported a racist company and that she will do her research from now on prior to shopping would show her followers she does walk the talk? We have likely all been guilty of supporting racist companies at some point — racism is systemic and all around us, but that’s not the point. Somehow I doubt she’ll say anything. After all, this is the same person who made a video about sustainability and mindful shopping last year only to then proceed to shop like a maniac.

Reactions: 10
Dear gossipers, I know I have promised to upload the videos Eleanor Lecocq deleted from her channel, but life has been crazy, I have been busy and not I can't remember which videos were requested. GirlBoss vlogs or Vlogmas 1 and 2 with Joe?
Vlogmas 1 and 2 with Joe would be so great! Take your time, though! Completely understand re: the craziness 💜

Reactions: 1
Triskelos, we would also love the video with the broken "clawsp" and Mount Nordstrom. :p Thank you SO MUCH! It's so nice of you to upload them (at your own leisure of course)...

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Elle will have anything to say about her recent Reformation haul given that it’s come to light that the company made life a living hell for black workers? Seems they are trying to take corrective steps (I don’t shop there anyway), but maybe acknowledging that she supported a racist company and that she will do her research from now on prior to shopping would show her followers she does walk the talk? We have likely all been guilty of supporting racist companies at some point — racism is systemic and all around us, but that’s not the point. Somehow I doubt she’ll say anything. After all, this is the same person who made a video about sustainability and mindful shopping last year only to then proceed to shop like a maniac.

Spoke too soon cause it looks like that video is gone. She really does love this board and listens to our inputs. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Do you think she'll actually return the dresses? I bet you she will continue to shop reformation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Eleanor Lecocq ever addressed where all of her clothes are?

In January, she said she fled Florida with a "mess of clothes" that were only good for Hawaii. No mention of what happened to everything else... so, are they still in Rick's spare bedroom? Did she legitimately get dumped by Rick, run into the bedroom, fling some t-shirts into a suitcase and then head straight to the airport? Any normal adult would have booked into a hotel and taken a few days to pack up their stuff.

From her videos/Instagram posts following Christmas 2019, it seems like she really did leave Florida the day after Rick dumped her. Just seems really strange to me to literally leave all of your possessions there and then never go back. Even before the pandemic she clearly was in no rush to get down there and retrieve her stuff.

Reactions: 7

In January, she said she fled Florida with a "mess of clothes" that were only good for Hawaii. No mention of what happened to everything else... so, are they still in Rick's spare bedroom? Did she legitimately get dumped by Rick, run into the bedroom, fling some t-shirts into a suitcase and then head straight to the airport? Any normal adult would have booked into a hotel and taken a few days to pack up their stuff.

From her videos/Instagram posts following Christmas 2019, it seems like she really did leave Florida the day after Rick dumped her. Just seems really strange to me to literally leave all of your possessions there and then never go back. Even before the pandemic she clearly was in no rush to get down there and retrieve her stuff.
I assumed storage? Didn't she mention that she has to move out at some point around now to a new place and that she will get all her stuff out of storage?

Reactions: 1
Do you think she'll actually return the dresses? I bet you she will continue to shop reformation
No. Eleanor is only about portraying herself as this perfect individual who makes all the right moves, while the reality is her stone cold ass would literally step over the dead body of the person that made her Reformation dress and not look back.

Reactions: 5
LOL that Thread-up sponsorship was a J-O-K-E!

• Haha

I'm still SO curious what the issue was between them. In Rick's post didn't he say something to the effect that the two of them couldn't come to a resolution so decided to break up, right? There are just so many potential bizarre issues those nutcases could disagree about lol! I do appreciate that people need privacy during times like that, but Elle was practically being cagey lol! "Storage" is not really what people were wondering about Smelly. Considering she bitched and complained about the nightmare of getting all her crap down there, I don't' know why how she was getting it out of there was so secretive.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.