Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely didn't change it...is Smelle reading this and requested the mods to change it? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Jason the radiologist guy dumped her too? He doesn’t seem to be following her.

Also she’s following Seattle business babes? 😂
Since she's still following him but he isn't following her looks like she got dumped. Add her to the file of Dean, Rick, SS, Joe, Chris whom she all still follows (minus Dean whom im sure blocked her lmao)

And lmao on Seattle business babes. Elle doesn't even have an MBA. If she was a true business babe she wouldn't have struggled to getting her fundraiser to $500 in the course of a month. I follow this blogger that raised $2k in 24 hours and she has a 'smaller' following than Elle. She also probably doesn't buy followers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching one of her Hawaii vlogs where they go to Kauai. Joe is on a dive and she's sitting on the porch of their cottage, spots some wild roosters...

"I'm also joined by some friends, so if you guys want to come with me and say Hi..."

You know you're talking to a camera right? I get that YTers want to show that they're really engaged with their audience but I find it hilarious when they're like "I just thought we could do our makeup and chat!"... Um yes but you are still just talking to an inanimate object, this is not a livestream 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since she's still following him but he isn't following her looks like she got dumped. Add her to the file of Dean, Rick, SS, Joe, Chris whom she all still follows (minus Dean whom im sure blocked her lmao)

And lmao on Seattle business babes. Elle doesn't even have an MBA. If she was a true business babe she wouldn't have struggled to getting her fundraiser to $500 in the course of a month. I follow this blogger that raised $2k in 24 hours and she has a 'smaller' following than Elle. She also probably doesn't buy followers
The Tale Of Two Fundraisers:
One centenarian pushing his walking frame UK = $37.4 million

Elle Florence 'pushing her heirloom pearls' US = $3,364
😀😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Watching another Joe era video and she's giving us tips on how she manages her OH SO BUSYYYYY girlboss life (and bc this day in particular was SUCH a busy day).... Basically she was in the office early and finished up the online portion of her blog sale then (and this is the part I literally snorted so loud), she did "lawyerish things" until she was home at 5 whereupon she packaged up the blog items. She talks in greater detail about her bleeping sale vs her "full time career" (as she puts it in the beginning of the vlog). After that she said how she gets soooo many questions about how she manages her busy life and work, yet all she can tell us, tip-wise, about her full time career is she did lawyerish things 😂😂😂😂 what a fuckin scam artist. And tired ass Joe is in the background making her Princess ass a home-cooked meal after his long day while she lounges on the couch.
Edit to add I watched a little further and she has 2, count em..TWO tips on managing a busy day.
1) Use every free moment to do stuff rather than be a couch potato
2) Get your bf to make you dinner.

😲😲😲 Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eleanor Elle must have been "busy" at work making private/deleting videos as her video count a few days ago was at 718 and now it's at 716...
Probably doesn't want future employer/boyfriend/or even casual friend to see some of her old videos where her scamming, lying, airheaded, selfish ways are on full display.
Wonder what type of video she'll put out tomorrow. Well, at least making youtube videos helps break up the monotony of shopping, man-hunting, and Hallmark movie watching all day long.

Reactions: 9
Eleanor Elle must have been "busy" at work making private/deleting videos as her video count a few days ago was at 718 and now it's at 716...
Probably doesn't want future employer/boyfriend/or even casual friend to see some of her old videos where her scamming, lying, airheaded, selfish ways are on full display.
If I was her, I'd be more worried about the very old videos that show her real face. Can't believe those are still up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Elle is still advertising donations to Nurses’ House on her website and Instagram, yet fundraising was supposed to end May 31. Is she trying to scam people into buying her pearls without reading the fine print that says donations will be made only for sales during the month of May?

I wonder if Eleanor Lecocq (since she doesn't want us mentioning it) is doing a video today now that her livestreams are over. What can she possibly have to talk about??

I wonder if Eleanor Lecocq (since she doesn't want us mentioning it) is doing a video today now that her livestreams are over. What can she possibly have to talk about??
Nothing. She is so dull. Unless...
Maybe her next video will be a vlog of her new apartment. Didn't someone say that she mentioned moving to her "forever home" or some bs in one of her livestreams? I thought she was going to move out of the current building and into a new apt/new neighborhood in Seattle?

Reactions: 5
I
I’d like to think Elle has some sort of introspection and recognized her erring ways, but I think she did it because she was just desperate to not get dumped again and to get that ring. Elle’s behaviors are motivated by what will get her what she wants, and not by some intrinsic moral compass.

Also, she posted an Instagram story about how “revolution has many different lanes - be kind to yourself and to others who are traveling in the same direction”

Gagworthy. Forget about what’s going on with everyone else, dearest Eleanor is the one who needs all the kindness right now because internet people are rightfully calling her out.
A screenshot of her post for the Tattle archives

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree with all the posts on here. Elle is deleting her videos so that she can rebrand and improve her image.
Elle's old videos are disappearing faster than her exes.

Reactions: 10
Every time I look in her eyes, I see this little girl who is sooooo insecure and just wants to be “popular” and “envied.” Honestly so sad that she’s so desperate and doesn’t listen to constructive criticism. If she did, maybe she’d get what she wants, but she’s her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 12
Elle will never have an enviable life because all of her relationships are built on lies. True to form she is deleting some of her most popular videos in an effort to hide all of her failed relationships. The funny thing is that her efforts to appear perfect are a) not going to work b) make her more unlikeable. Everyone knows what it's like to get dumped. Instead of using it to her advantage and making videos about starting anew she is lying and pretending like she was never engaged, never lived in Florida and is totally supported by her ugly pearl business.
Even if she ends up living in a nice apartment in Seattle, who cares? We all know her mother is supporting her. I'd rather watch videos made by a person working a minimum wage job who is trying to improve themselves than watch Elle showing off all the purchases that her mommy's money paid for. Elle, it's too bad your mom can't buy you a boyfriend!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Elle will never have an enviable life because all of her relationships are built on lies. True to form she is deleting some of her most popular videos in an effort to hide all of her failed relationships. The funny thing is that her efforts to appear perfect are a) not going to work b) make her more unlikeable. Everyone knows what it's like to get dumped. Instead of using it to her advantage and making videos about starting anew she is lying and pretending like she was never engaged, never lived in Florida and is totally supported by her ugly pearl business.
Even if she ends up living in a nice apartment in Seattle, who cares? We all know her mother is supporting her. I'd rather watch videos made by a person working a minimum wage job who is trying to improve themselves than watch Elle showing off all the purchases that her mommy's money paid for. Elle, it's too bad your mom can't buy you a boyfriend!
Trust, that if Ginette could buy Eleanor a husband, she 100% would!

This is just more evidence that Elle is desperately looking for a man on dating sites and is trying to scrub anything she can from her videos that she considers unflattering to her character. It’ll take more than that, Eleanor Florence Lecocq! Because when they google Elle Lecocq, Eleonore Florence Lecocq, Eleanor Lecocq blah blah blah they’ll see pages of threads on GG/Tattle, etc., and see what a selfish little child she is who’s been lying about her job and craft business in order to profit from people based on the assumption that she is a trustworthy lawyer with good, moral character. HA!

• Haha
She’s going to end up changing her name.
Yeah at this rate, she’ll have to change her name, identity, and maybe get a new face while she’s at it. I agree that she’s probably busy deleting videos because she’s desperately on dating apps trying to attract her next victim. I wonder what the Dolls think about her. She’s probably well known amongst her acquaintances as the girl that is a serial dater who rinses and repeats with each new boyfriend. It’s scary how she changes completely for a new man. I wonder what her new persona is going to be. She hasn’t posted a new regularly scheduled video and there wasn’t any explanation as to why. When she’s found a new man, her channel goes quiet just like when she was with Rick.

• Heart
Or she has a man and it's early stages, she can't see him as much bc of Covid and before she starts mashing her body all over his (sorry guys), she wants to spruce up those skeletons in the closet 😂😂

• Haha
I feel like she definitely has a new victim judging by the lack of effort in recent published videos and not putting up anything yesterday at all. And not to mention the low-cut reformation dresses with the push-up bra and constantly zooming in on her chest in videos. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.