Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of her showing off the victory pendant reminded me of how small her center stone was for her engagement ring! I personally prefer the look of a dainty small stone over larger carat size but you know that this probably was a downgrade in Elle's mind. Colored diamonds are valued primarily by their color intensity and hers is quite light in that photo. She could've also claimed that it was a yellow diamond when it was in fact a different stone like moissanite, citrine, etc.

Reactions: 5
The photo of her showing off the victory pendant reminded me of how small her center stone was for her engagement ring! I personally prefer the look of a dainty small stone over larger carat size but you know that this probably was a downgrade in Elle's mind. Colored diamonds are valued primarily by their color intensity and hers is quite light in that photo. She could've also claimed that it was a yellow diamond when it was in fact a different stone like moissanite, citrine, etc.
Didn't she pretend it was from Tiffany's on her instagram when it wasn't? She was also strangely quiet about the ring for someone whose channel is focused on "luxury goods, make-up, and jewelry" and didn't show any real close-ups of the ring. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll say it before and I'll say it again. Joe was a catch and he probably overlooked a lot of her weird flaws, but her greediness scared him away
I unsubscribed from Elle after the Tennis Bracelet saga. She really showed how ungracious, ungrateful and ugly natured she was.
Joe gave her a beautiful bracelet, but Elle had to complain about it because she claimed the clasp was poorly designed and not up to her designer standards. Elle dragged Joe around Vancouver until she found a goldsmith who could understand her vision and redesign the clasp. Poor Joe had to pay (of course)
I wouldn't be surprised if Joe felt humiliated by all this. I bet he realised then that nothing would be good enough for Princess Elle.

Reactions: 10
I unsubscribed from Elle after the Tennis Bracelet saga. She really showed how ungracious, ungrateful and ugly natured she was.
Joe gave her a beautiful bracelet, but Elle had to complain about it because she claimed the clasp was poorly designed and not up to her designer standards. Elle dragged Joe around Vancouver until she found a goldsmith who could understand her vision and redesign the clasp. Poor Joe had to pay (of course)
I wouldn't be surprised if Joe felt humiliated by all this. I bet he realised then that nothing would be good enough for Princess Elle.
I thought she was such a bratty witch About that tennis bracelet!! Was it a few months after that Joe dumped her?

Reactions: 7
^Yup, I think so.

Recently, I randomly thought of Fleur de Force, and it's interesting that Fleur is the same age as Elle and actually has the life that Elle wishes she had--well off husband, big house in the suburbs, owns a condo in London, big YT channel. But Fleur is much more normal and down to earth compared to Elle. She doesn't pretend to be an expert at everything. She doesn't eyefuck herself when showing OOTDs. She doesn't overexaggerate her achievements. She'll vlog going to a Magic Mike concert with friends. Whereas Elle acts superior and arrogant, "lady who lunches" at all times.

It's also interesting to compare their relationships. Fleur and her husband are really comfortable and casual with each other. You can tell they're genuinely great friends. Whereas Elle's interactions with Joe were always stilted and brittle as hell. I think one test of a real relationship (or real friendship) is feeling comfortable enough with the other person that you don't feel like you have to put up a front with them...you're not afraid to just be yourself, you're not afraid to just goof off and be silly. Elle never had that with Joe or any of her other boyfriends. Everything about her is stilted and fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
^Yup, I think so.

Recently, I randomly thought of Fleur de Force, and it's interesting that Fleur is the same age as Elle and actually has the life that Elle wishes she had--well off husband, big house in the suburbs, owns a condo in London, big YT channel. But Fleur is much more normal and down to earth compared to Elle. She doesn't pretend to be an expert at everything. She doesn't eyefuck herself when showing OOTDs. She doesn't overexaggerate her achievements. She'll vlog going to a Magic Mike concert with friends. Whereas Elle acts superior and arrogant, "lady who lunches" at all times.

It's also interesting to compare their relationships. Fleur and her husband are really comfortable and casual with each other. You can tell they're genuinely great friends. Whereas Elle's interactions with Joe were always stilted and brittle as hell. I think one test of a real relationship (or real friendship) is feeling comfortable enough with the other person that you don't feel like you have to put up a front with them...you're not afraid to just be yourself, you're not afraid to just goof off and be silly. Elle never had that with Joe or any of her other boyfriends. Everything about her is stilted and fake.
I’ve only watched maybe 2 or 3 videos of Fleur’s in 5 years, and for some reason she doesn’t appeal to me at all. Maybe she’s too vanilla for my taste, plus I like watching problematic YouTubers, lol.

But I agree, Elle would give her right arm lazy eye to have the life Fleur has.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you for posting this because she deleted this comment. People are dying, an entire community, our brothers and sisters, fear for their lives every single day just for being who they are. And she deletes a comment that makes her look bad.

If this doesn’t tell everyone what kind of person Elle Florence is, I don’t know what will.
My pleasure! I figured she would start deleting comments. I’m about receipts girl! And calling the disengenous out. I may or not be the person that replied to cookbook. 😼

I’ve been MIA y’all activating hella change with my BIPOC groups.. Catching up w what’s going on now!

This is the best thread title! 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Elle Florence has been cossetted, cocooned and coddled her whole life. She has no understanding of what resilience means. Elle's version of a social injustice is that Chanel security guard asking her to leave her excess baggage at the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve only watched maybe 2 or 3 videos of Fleur’s in 5 years, and for some reason she doesn’t appeal to me at all. Maybe she’s too vanilla for my taste, plus I like watching problematic YouTubers, lol.

But I agree, Elle would give her right arm lazy eye to have the life Fleur has.
Fleur is one of the few long-time youtubers that I can think of with very little controversy surrounding her. Even in her threads, the most critique she seems to get is that she seems to live a really nice life and is a bit out of touch with the regular person.

She is as you say, a bit "boring" because she doesn't seem to have any major problems :LOL: But tbh, the real difference between her and Elle is that Fleur comes across as genuine, sometimes silly/funny, and she doesn't put on airs. She is attractive inside and out. Eleanor, on the other hand, comes off as selfish, smug, and pretentious with an overly inflated superiority complex. She often appears extremely condescending to her viewers and the people in her life in her videos. Fleur is also more naturally pretty and doesn't seem to try overly hard while Elle is the exact opposite. In an age where people want authenticity, a snobby and fake persona and pageant hair ain't gonna cut it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Elle dragged Joe around Vancouver until she found a goldsmith who could understand her vision and redesign the clasp.
She had the audacity to drag him away during his lunch break so he could accompany her. Like who does that?!? Is she a six year old child who can't go anywhere alone? What a princess. But then I'm not surprised... this is the chick who left work at 10 am sharp to hit up the Sephora sale.

Moments like this are why he dumped her. She came across as a needy, insecure grown woman child. Not attractive in the least.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So Jason the radiologist guy dumped her too? He doesn’t seem to be following her.

Also she’s following Seattle business babes? 😂

Reactions: 4
Do you know about when this was? I was looking around for it and can't find it.

I did see her looking all cross eyed in an unboxing video, though. lol

Edit: what a dumb witch though, seriously. How are you a "jeweler" and don't know how to pronounce citrine or know what a bezel setting is?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
i wonder if Elle recognized that she was selfish with Joe and that’s why she did a full 180 with Dickles and compromised on literally everything

Reactions: 4
i wonder if Elle recognized that she was selfish with Joe and that’s why she did a full 180 with Dickles and compromised on literally everything
I’d like to think Elle has some sort of introspection and recognized her erring ways, but I think she did it because she was just desperate to not get dumped again and to get that ring. Elle’s behaviors are motivated by what will get her what she wants, and not by some intrinsic moral compass.

Also, she posted an Instagram story about how “revolution has many different lanes - be kind to yourself and to others who are traveling in the same direction”

Gagworthy. Forget about what’s going on with everyone else, dearest Eleanor is the one who needs all the kindness right now because internet people are rightfully calling her out.

Reactions: 13

Edit: what a dumb witch though, seriously. How are you a "jeweler" and don't know how to pronounce citrine or know what a bezel setting is?
It was deleted. If you watch her Luxury Jewelry Collection and Storage 26 Feb 2018 you will see Elle showing the Tennis bracelet and discussing the defective clasp.

Reactions: 1
I’d like to think Elle has some sort of introspection and recognized her erring ways, but I think she did it because she was just desperate to not get dumped again and to get that ring. Elle’s behaviors are motivated by what will get her what she wants, and not by some intrinsic moral compass.

Also, she posted an Instagram story about how “revolution has many different lanes - be kind to yourself and to others who are traveling in the same direction”

Gagworthy. Forget about what’s going on with everyone else, dearest Eleanor is the one who needs all the kindness right now because internet people are rightfully calling her out.
100% about getting the ring asap and not rocking the boat during the process.

The Black Community is struggling for their lives in many places and want justice. Eleanor's biggest worry is snagging another man on her hook so she can get married and shop on his dime asap. And of course in her eyes, her concerns are just as important as the former. (n)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

The way she pronounces citrine always bugged the crap out of me. Elle, it’s cit-TRINE, not citrin, dumbass.

The jeweler she apprenticed under must have been some off the wall hobbyist who worked at craft fairs on the weekends. I’m sorry but I don’t know how Elle, someone who likes to brag about/push her pearl crap, could sound so stupid when it comes to basic jewelry and gem terminology.

The way she pronounces citrine always bugged the crap out of me. Elle, it’s cit-TRINE, not citrin, dumbass.

The jeweler she apprenticed under must have been some off the wall hobbyist who worked at craft fairs on the weekends. I’m sorry but I don’t know how Elle, someone who likes to brag about/push her pearl crap, could sound so stupid when it comes to basic jewelry and gem terminology.
I thought it was CI-treen?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.