Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling she added $1,000 to the “real” donation amount coming from sales. If so, her sales added up to more like ~3,850 USD, which is a more plausible figure given the free earrings and charity donation. Of course she doesn’t want to reveal that her sales are meager and she can’t live off of her “small business”.

Reactions: 3
On her Chanel Horror Story video she complained about having to pay $35 for the cost of repairs. Yet, she states that she makes a small charge to repair her own Nouvelle Pearl items.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for posting this because she deleted this comment. People are dying, an entire community, our brothers and sisters, fear for their lives every single day just for being who they are. And she deletes a comment that makes her look bad.

If this doesn’t tell everyone what kind of person Elle Florence is, I don’t know what will.
The kind of person who still posts a video showcasing "how charitable" she is with the results of her fake-ass nurses house donation?? I can't believe she deleted that comment, all about you huh Elle?? I think it demonstrates that she made her statement for purely selfish reasons, but we all knew that. :rolleyes:

Hope everyone is staying safe out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only charitable thing Elle has ever done was to rescue Sam the cat. I think she only did that because she saw a good video opportunity.

Reactions: 7
She's so dumb, I'm sure this was already stated, but as a white person, if she really doesn't know what to say, she COULD and SHOULD just offer her platform to spread messages directly from qualified people or people of colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's so dumb, I'm sure this was already stated, but as a white person, if she really doesn't know what to say, she COULD and SHOULD just offer her platform to spread messages directly from qualified people or people of colour.

We all know Smellenore has no common sense or basic manners, or stuff like Mount Nordstrom at Joe's or closing the door on someone's face while she's taking her nth lunch break to shop wouldn't happen.

Reactions: 8
Elle Florence has been cossetted, cocooned and coddled her whole life. She has no understanding of what resilience means. Elle's version of a social injustice is that Chanel security guard asking her to leave her excess baggage at the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's wearing that goddamn tie dye fugly sweater again? First the live chat, then again on her little date with her next victim in her HEELS at a park, and AGAIN today? She acts like she doesn't have clothes. I genuinely want to punt her back to Canada

• Haha
Elle Florence has been cossetted, cocooned and coddled her whole life. She has no understanding of what resilience means. Elle's version of a social injustice is that Chanel security guard asking her to leave her excess baggage at the door.
To be fair, it's an insurmountable (dare I say, Mount Nordstrom) amount of baggage. 🤪

She's wearing that goddamn tie dye fugly sweater again? First the live chat, then again on her little date with her next victim in her HEELS at a park, and AGAIN today? She acts like she doesn't have clothes. I genuinely want to punt her back to Canada
Nope, no returns, just like Smelley's jewlery. We don't want her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only charitable thing Elle has ever done was to rescue Sam the cat. I think she only did that because she saw a good video opportunity.
I think she only rescued Sammy bc she thought she was a pretty cat and she wasn't getting any love or affection from Rick so she adopted the cat to give her that love. 100 percent if that cat was an American shorthair or something else that didn't look exotic she wouldn't have rescued it.

Okay to be fair she has been attached to her baggage for awhile. 🤣

• Haha
Since she steals her ideas from the forums from time to time, I'm wondering if she will make a video addressing the current situation and that she understands the experience of others because she was bullied for being "foreign." Elle will call her May fundraiser a success, and continue the free earring campaign with a new June fundraiser for a different charity. She should (but never will) sell her wares and donate 100% to a charity for x amount of days/weeks. If she is willing to take a loss for the cost of materials, it would show that she is down for whatever cause she chose than giving a measly 10%. Nonetheless, I wouldn't fully believe that she donated all profits because she has proven time and time again that she isn't an honest person.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
In her latest video, she claims to know an attorney who has worked with the Innocence Project, a nonprofit that works to overturn wrongful convictions.

That's the same group Kim Kardashian West has worked with. Is that your lawyer friend, Elle? Maybe when Kim gets her law degree, you can tag along to court for a day!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In her latest video, she claims to know an attorney who has worked with the Innocence Project, a nonprofit that works to overturn wrongful convictions.

That's the same group Kim Kardashian West has worked with. Is that your lawyer friend, Elle? Maybe when Kim gets her law degree, you can tag along to court for a day!
Haven't gotten the chance to see her latest video yet but saw that it was uploaded prior to my last comment. While her last social media post and deletion of a comment with negative criticism is shady, I'm at least glad that she gave over $1500 to a charity at all.

Her Nurses House donation in no way absolves her of her past mistakes and I doubt she would have donated at all if it did not benefit her image/was for damage control.

Reactions: 5

Haven’t had a chance to watch the latest video but is the Innocence Project bit a fib? They look for criminal lawyers for volunteers for pro bono work. It’s actually not easy getting involved with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m impressed she didn’t eye-duck herself in the viewfinder even once in her most recent video. Probably took a lot of self-control and 321s that were all successfully edited out this time around...

100% this fundraising initiative was for PR and damage control. It’s likely she inflated her numbers too. She should’ve taken a screen shot of her Shopify dashboard showing revenue from her Orchidee collection for the month of May and then have another screen open to the Nurses’ House website confirming her donation amount. She’s going to write off this ~$1500 donation come next year for her corporate tax filing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haven’t had a chance to watch the latest video but is the Innocence Project bit a fib? They look for criminal lawyers for volunteers for pro bono work. It’s actually not easy getting involved with them.
My law school (and almost every Canadian law school) has a local chapter of Innocence Canada, in which students can volunteer while in school. It's not an uncommon extracurricular. I have a good friend who did that in law school and they continue to be involved with their case to this day - I actually wouldn't be terribly surprised if this is the "friend" Elle is talking about, they're very socially active in the legal world in Vancouver and I know I have acquaintances in common with Elle. If that is the person, Elle is seriously exaggerating their "friendship".

I'm sure she didn't fabricate this person entirely, just probably exaggerating their closeness, or referring to someone who volunteered as a student and isn't really involved anymore. I'd actually be curious to know if she donated to a specific chapter, or to Innocence Canada, or to the Innocence Network in general - they're all connected but separate entities, so if she's donating to the larger body I'm not sure she's supporting her "friend's" work like she thinks she is.

Reactions: 4
Of the $2230 ($385 direct donations + $500 she matched + $1345 from the 10% she faked from orchidee sales in May) she raised, plus the $1000 matching donation from magic links, she raised a total of $3,230. So basically she donated about $1845 ($500 + $1345) out of her own pocket to Nurses House as damage control for getting caught lying and trying to profit from people in the middle of a pandemic.

You can’t buy your way out a of lie, Eleanor or Eleonore Florence Lecocq. Thanks for the donation, but you’re still a self serving asshole.

Reactions: 12
I'm sure she didn't fabricate this person entirely, just probably exaggerating their closeness, or referring to someone who volunteered as a student and isn't really involved anymore.
You are giving Elle Florence way too much credit.

She's a habitual liar and fraud. I legitimately think she meant she knew about the Innocence Project through Kim Kardashian West. That's her "friend".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.