Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are giving Elle Florence way too much credit.

She's a habitual liar and fraud. I legitimately think she meant she knew about the Innocence Project through Kim Kardashian West. That's her "friend".
Maybe this “friend” was another acquaintance turned romantic pursuit but it never worked out. They always start out as “good friends” before they’re “special someones” or fiancés 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol - considering The Innocence Project doesn’t pay I doubt Elle is telling the truth. Nobody that kind hearted to work for them would be “friends” with Elle!

ETA- it’s probably how her and Rick were friends in that summer program at OSU. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol - considering The Innocence Project doesn’t pay I doubt Elle is telling the truth. Nobody that kind hearted to work for them would be “friends” with Elle!

ETA- it’s probably how her and Rick were friends in that summer program at OSU. 😂
Elle even said when she was dating Joe that technically she could say they met at University as they both attended university of Toronto at the same time despite not knowing eachother at the time. By her logic that means I must be friends with Rick as we both were at OSU when he was doing his JD :unsure: I mean sure I was probably living in the dorms then as an undergrad but my dorm is on the same street as the law school so basically we were neighboors :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Elle even said when she was dating Joe that technically she could say they met at University as they both attended university of Toronto at the same time despite not knowing eachother at the time. By her logic that means I must be friends with Rick as we both were at OSU when he was doing his JD :unsure: I mean sure I was probably living in the dorms then as an undergrad but my dorm is on the same street as the law school so basically we were neighboors :ROFLMAO:
To think... You might have been nearly swift-clipped by ole Dickles McDunderhead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Elle even said when she was dating Joe that technically she could say they met at University as they both attended university of Toronto at the same time despite not knowing eachother at the time.
She also had to, of course, one-up Joe when they went to visit the university by pointing out that as a graduate student, she got access to a special study room in the library that Joe would have never been allowed in as a law student.

She is so insecure!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She also had to, of course, one-up Joe when they went to visit the university by pointing out that as a graduate student, she got access to a special study room in the library that Joe would have never been allowed in as a law student.

She is so insecure!
I actually also did the same degree as Elle at UofT a few years ago. It’s a very dingy and gross building.

Reactions: 6
People are blacking out their Instagrams today. 💯 Elle wasn't going to participate, but she may after this post.

Just don't shill your fugly ass pearls with the blackout Scamming Smelle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People are blacking out their Instagrams today. 💯 Elle wasn't going to participate, but she may after this post.

That would actually require her to post more than once a decade...

Reactions: 2

If she does do it, we'll know it's cause of this post. :sneaky:

• Haha

Let's not forget ladies that even this bow legged monkey looking fool dumped Elle's desperate ass

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Damn. She looks like she's been holding her breath for a hot minute in that swimsuit pic. Sucking in is definitely one of the most difficult things she's had to do in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Damn. She looks like she's been holding her breath for a hot minute in that swimsuit pic. Sucking in is definitely one of the most difficult things she's had to do in her life.
Definitely photoshop/edited somehow. No amount of sucking in can help that much.

Let's not forget ladies that even this bow legged monkey looking fool dumped Elle's desperate ass
These are gold. 👏 to you for keeping receipts. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Definitely photoshop/edited somehow. No amount of sucking in can help that much.

These are gold. 👏 to you for keeping receipts. :ROFLMAO:
Did you see that fugly Chanel bag? She must have bought it at a consignment store while with Rickets

Reactions: 4

While we're posting photos, one of Joe -- the one who dumped Elle and robbed her of her suburban fantasy.

• Haha

While we're posting photos, one of Joe -- the one who dumped Elle and robbed her of her suburban fantasy.
What a gem. So many ways to caption this: "Joe looking towards his bright future without Elle" or "Thinking about the day I'm going to pack my bags while she's at an event"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a gem. So many ways to caption this: "Joe looking towards his bright future without Elle" or "Thinking about the day I'm going to pack my bags while she's at an event"
"I'd rather damage my retinas staring directly at the sun than hear that baby voice for another second from Lip Dip Beaver Teeth"

• Haha
The kisses after her response so passive aggressive

"I'd rather damage my retinas staring directly at the sun than hear that baby voice for another second from Lip Dip Beaver Teeth"
An old thread comment on GG called her bottom lip a cum catcher before, what a disgusting but true image haha

• Haha
I'll say it before and I'll say it again. Joe was a catch and he probably overlooked a lot of her weird flaws, but her greediness scared him away

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'll say it before and I'll say it again. Joe was a catch and he probably overlooked a lot of her weird flaws, but her greediness scared him away
Haha so true. She was totally selfish through the entire relationship, which she didn’t even realize (which is inherent to being selfish - you can’t be selfish and also recognize it at the same time, or else you wouldn’t be selfish anymore by definition), by the fact that she edited and posted the videos to the public. Someone who is self-aware and introspective wouldn’t post such unattractive behavior after watching it themselves.

Reactions: 7

She really scraped bottom when she decided to date/get engaged/leave job, country, and only living family member to be with Rick. As off-putting as he is, they are actually well suited for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.