Elle Florence #2 Serendipitously scamming and squatting in Seattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle was fully expecting to marry into money – I remember her saying in one video that she didn't have a lot of savings. I don't believe she has made any long-term plans for her future. Chris is pretty wealthy and Joe's family definitely have money, which makes the whole Rick thing even more inexplicable as he is clearly middle-class at best (nothing wrong with that, of course, but I can't imagine her considering him acceptable if she was five years younger and not so desperate that's she's willing to take any many who'll have her).

Reactions: 12
Elle was fully expecting to marry into money – I remember her saying in one video that she didn't have a lot of savings. I don't believe she has made any long-term plans for her future. Chris is pretty wealthy and Joe's family definitely have money, which makes the whole Rick thing even more inexplicable as he is clearly middle-class at best (nothing wrong with that, of course, but I can't imagine her considering him acceptable if she was five years younger and not so desperate that's she's willing to take any many who'll have her).
Lol, what’s worse about Rick is that he isn’t even comfortably stable middle class. He owns a (tract) home in Florida, sure, but he couldn’t even afford to furnish it properly. 😂 Such an embarrassment for someone who doesn’t even live in a high cost living area.

Not saying that a man should be well off (although in Elle’s case it would have been ideal for her in her 20s), but if he can’t even cover the basic essentials in his 40s, you might want to think long and hard before you decide to move in with him, marry him, and possibly mix DNA with him and have his babies.

I think Elle must have wised up because the other men she supposedly had her googly eyes on were of better financial standing than Rick, but still, she completely lost her judgment dating that pompous loser. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol, what’s worse about Rick is that he isn’t even comfortably stable middle class. He owns a (tract) home in Florida, sure, but he couldn’t even afford to furnish it properly. 😂 Such an embarrassment for someone who doesn’t even live in a high cost living area.

Not saying that a man should be well off (although in Elle’s case it would have been ideal for her in her 20s), but if he can’t even cover the basic essentials in his 40s, you might want to think long and hard before you decide to move in with him, marry him, and possibly mix DNA with him and have his babies.

I think Elle must have wised up because the other men she supposedly had her googly eyes on were of better financial standing than Rick, but still, she completely lost her judgment dating that pompous loser. 😂😂
I think based on the type of income adjunct professors make he Is very much lower middle class. I think elle was just desparate to get married and anyone would do at that point. All she saw was he wanted to get married and she was all for it

Reactions: 6
It's all well and good to assume you'll marry into money if you're actually a catch. But Miss Psycho Pants ain't. She could have been saving her trust funds all this time instead of buying a new haul every time she breaks a sweat (emotionally or physically) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rick had a house, which I think made him appealing to Elle. You'd be shocked how attractive property ownership makes someone when you're from Vancouver where the COL is so high and everyone rents. Even if it's a prefab home in Nowheresville FL.

Reactions: 3
Omg what is she trying to say??

As someone who's born privileged, probably never faced any social injustice in her life (high school 'bullying' doesnt count), what does she know about social injustice??

I'm really angry at this post. She's a terrible person.

Last edited:
Someone please explain. What does she even mean?
She is just so so so inarticulate.

What she's trying to say basically is - Instagram is just a platform for us pretty shallow girls to show off beautiful toys, pls don't talk social justice here. S'il vous plaît!

• Wow
She's saying using your social media that is meant for pretty things makes your message about social injustice the seem less important. She's an entitled witch. I saw so many people after various shootings esp the synagogue shooting post on social media talking about how gun violence is wrong, anti Semitic views are wrong, children shouldn't be afraid to go to school, gay people deserve right too etc. Yet when some thing happens to a black person and everyone gets outraged THATS when she decided to complain about people posting about how this tit isn't helping. I've never seen her post about natural disasters or anything like that I but now she's saying people are making empty remarks.

She needs to get out of her entitled white ivory tower and stop being so bleeping smug. I'm an entitled white girl like Elle and you know what I'm donating money , I'm sharing things lists of things white people can do to help our black neighboors , I'm sharing posts about outrage. Like she needs to get off her high horse.

I dislike her so much right now.

Especially, Elle as a lawyer couldve done something about injustice when she was in Canada but she didn't! She could get another LLM in US law and then take the bar and do something about it, but you know she's doing duck all about anything important. I doubt she's even upset about this.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Lol, I love how she’s trying to justify why she doesn’t feel like posting anything social justice related. 😂 To be fair, why should we expect someone like Elle to have an informed opinion when she says PM Trudeau needs a shave?

She’s a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 14
Elle is the epitome of white privilege. I don't know how many people can move across country twice with no job because they feel like it.
Elle is not only the epitome of white privilege, but she also is a hypocrite who will use situations for her own advantage.

@WaneGal @notsoposh and all others, I will translate this for you:

Eleanor Elle is trying to benefit from this poor man's death, from social injustice, from this entire situation to show how "caring" and "sympathetic" she is. She wants to be a conversation starter where people will repost her post and help her become more known and popular. She is trying to appeal to a certain group of people. Notice how people in the African American community are leaving her such praising comments for that post.

I wish I could believe that Elle genuinely and sincerely meant this, but I just can't from what I know about her. Elle has never spoken up about social issues before. Elle has never volunteered or done anything to help disadvantaged people. Instead of leaving some simple comment that honors the victims, she has to whip up something elaborate to put the focus more on her. It's more of a "look guys, look what I"M doing to promote awareness" type of situation. This woman is yet again trying to take advantage of this situation, and it's simply so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol, I love how she’s trying to justify why she doesn’t feel like posting anything social justice related. 😂 To be fair, why should we expect someone like Elle to have an informed opinion when she says PM Trudeau needs a shave?

She’s a bleeping idiot.
It's OK if she doesn't post anything social justice related. Her account, her choice.

But it's not OK to comment so negatively on how people should turn online voicing to really life action. Her tone is condescending as duck.

She is so out of touch. Can not believe how a well-educated millennial living in a cosmo city can be so out of touch.

Reactions: 12
Hey! I was on GG but then couldn’t figure out how to log back in. I think Elle’s inarticulate excuse regarding posting about racial injustice has to do with this comment left on one of her ads Instagram posts.
I’m glad you posted this because I had a gut feeling she made that instastory due to one or several of her followers probably asking her why she wasn’t commenting about George Floyd.

Personally I don’t think Elle gives a tit about systemic racism in the US or knows anything about it. Admit it, Smelley.

Reactions: 13

Remember last year what she bought this horrible number that she never wore because Rick was obviously a tit man and then bought the cheapest reformation dress that made her look like an extra from handmaid's tale

Blessed be the fruit Elle, but oh wait, you have no man to bless your fruit
Change "skirt" to "dress" and that about sums it up.

1590878442188.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hey! I was on GG but then couldn’t figure out how to log back in. I think Elle’s inarticulate excuse regarding posting about racial injustice has to do with this comment left on one of her ads Instagram posts.
Since her posts on IG are fairly recent, I was able to see the comment from lockdowncookbook was left 6 hours ago. Her IG post addressing George Floyd was posted 1 hour later...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.