Elle Florence #19 Madre, Mère, Moeder and Mum Bringing Up Bébé One Fishing Trip at a Time.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IIRC, after the Rick debacle, some Tattlers were throwing out ideas for how she could find the luff of her life and some people recommended she date software engineers (and the like) in Seattle. And so, there she went. The rest is history.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IIRC, after the Rick debacle, some Tattlers were throwing out ideas for how she could find the luff of her life and some people recommended she date software engineers (and the like) in Seattle. And so, there she went. The rest is history.
Oh, her move to Seattle was 100% because she thought she could snag another Joe. Earth to Elle, not many boyfriends can afford to cover all the living expenses so you can spend your paycheques on frivolous crap. Even if they do, being a terrible partner (making Joe use the guest bathroom, really?) means you won't be there for the long-term! Between the greedy princess act she pulled with Chris and Joe, the desperate quickie engagement to Rick and then pulling a Ginette-inspired baby trap, it's clear she's a total mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We also recommend that she find someone from a traditional place, like the midwest. I remember posting that she should move to the south because she could find old fashioned religious men. Btw Elle, even back on the GG forum I posted years ago that I knew you were going to use a 'surprise' pregnancy to try to keep a man. So predictable. So desperate.

Reactions: 14
Yeah honestly she should have just made it work with Rick if this was the life she was gonna lead. I figured the move to Seattle was to be more in line with the kind of life she had before. If she's going to live like this it is a waste to be in Seattle. Move back to Florida or some cheaper secluded state and then maybe she won't even have to pretend to want to work.
Rick was also more than happy to be featured on her channel 🤭 He had plenty of pompous quotes in his repertoire, was keen to give wordy reviews of Smelle's cooking, and it doesn't seem his furniture situation was much different from Fishy's but it's not a problem when your wife and MIL are both replica furniture hoarders and have storage units clogged with ugly chairs and tables in every US state.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Btw Elle, even back on the GG forum I posted years ago that I knew you were going to use a 'surprise' pregnancy to try to keep a man. So predictable. So desperate.
Like mother, like daughter. I know a lot of people like Ginette (She's fine, but I do side eye someone who raised such a spoiled brat) but from what we know and what Elle intimated, Ginette got pregnant from some random dude, not a serious boyfriend or husband. Only difference being Elle's baby trap worked and Ginette ended up single.

Reactions: 7
If anyone still has some of those Rick videos I would be so grateful if somebody could upload them 😇

Lol elle's gotta go back to vancouver to show off her baby. Isn't the one doll who makes premade cocktails due soon too?

Reactions: 4
Lol elle's gotta go back to vancouver to show off her baby. Isn't the one doll who makes premade cocktails due soon too?
Yes, she is! I'm surprised there wasn't a Dolls™ reunion dinner. It's been four years since Elle was in Vancouver (it's a three hour drive from Seattle, really not that far) so I wonder what prompted this visit? The whole region is under severe winter weather warnings so I'm picturing Elle dragging Gigi and Fisherman through the ice and snow to all her old favourite places (Joe's apartment, Nordstrom, Coach, Club Monaco, The Vancouver Club).

• Haha
Yes, she is! I'm surprised there wasn't a Dolls™ reunion dinner. It's been four years since Elle was in Vancouver (it's a three hour drive from Seattle, really not that far) so I wonder what prompted this visit? The whole region is under severe winter weather warnings so I'm picturing Elle dragging Gigi and Fisherman through the ice and snow to all her old favourite places (Joe's apartment, Nordstrom, Coach, Club Monaco, The Vancouver Club).
Sadly Nordstrom Vancouver closed last year ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anybody else notice that she is hiding her left eye with her bangs a lot recently? I noticed it in her last video and it’s the same in the pic. I wonder if her lazy eye got really bad again.

Reactions: 6
Did anybody else notice that she is hiding her left eye with her bangs a lot recently? I noticed it in her last video and it’s the same in the pic. I wonder if her lazy eye got really bad again.
Is it even her bangs though? It's like she pulls all her forward and covers half her face with it. Reminds me of a shy child hiding behind their mommy. Which tracks... mentally, she's still a little girl. She spent all that money on her "bad root canal" face, show it off!

Reactions: 3
Elle has surfaced
Is she still wearing her 80s hooker fur coat? I wonder what lies did she spin about her life. Jewellery business is going SO GREAT, she's on track to becoming a partner at her 'law firm', her and Fisherman have been searching for a gorgeous mansion to buy... dream on, girl

• Haha
Did they bother going to Elle's wedding? They didn't even throw her a baby shower, right? Those are the women who bought paper plates for Elle's bridal shower during the Rick era, right? They had the sad little snacks and napkins if memory serves me correctly. I'd love to know what they said after Elle left

Reactions: 8
Did they bother going to Elle's wedding? They didn't even throw her a baby shower, right? Those are the women who bought paper plates for Elle's bridal shower during the Rick era, right? They had the sad little snacks and napkins if memory serves me correctly. I'd love to know what they said after Elle left
Elle seemingly hasn't been in contact with any of The Dolls since pre-pandemic when they held that "engagement party" that was really just snacks on someone's patio. She managed to visit the Resnick Riviera countless times but couldn't drive up to Vancouver once? I think the lack of connection is a combination of them not being close friends and Elle being embarrassed about her baby trap and dowdy life. The Dolls are used to Vancouver Club and champagne and Elle's life is fishing wharfs and sparkling cider 🤣

Reactions: 5
Is she still wearing her 80s hooker fur coat?
I guess she was into the new mob wife aesthetic before it was cool! She’s such a trend setter.

edit: reminds me of how she made it a point that everybody knows she did a winged eyeliner before Lauren Conrad became famous, but then in another video she said how Lauren influenced her eye makeup. Oops!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It must have been depressing for her to go back to Vancouver. All the memories of her old cushy life, knowing that she'll never be anywhere close to that again.
Of course I don't feel sorry for her but damn, she screwed up.

Reactions: 5
Is she still wearing her 80s hooker fur coat? I wonder what lies did she spin about her life. Jewellery business is going SO GREAT, she's on track to becoming a partner at her 'law firm', her and Fisherman have been searching for a gorgeous mansion to buy... dream on, girl
I heard that mob wife is the new aesthetic so that coat may now finally be on trend (although hideous)

• Haha
I've really liked some of the mob wife stuff I've seen. But I don't think Elle can pull it off. There is always something off with her outfits. I have that issue too makes me wonder if Elle needs to get like a body/style type done to figure out what suits her.