Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she shouldnt have started vlogmas. She just did the first one to shill her new ‘kullection’..
She shouldn't have done vlogmas for the last three years, they've all been lacklustre and disappointing. Isn't the point of vlogmas to vlog daily?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She shouldn't have done vlogmas for the last three years, they've all been lacklustre and disappointing. Isn't the point of vlogmas to vlog daily?
She posted day 1-5, that is really a new low for Elle. I predict thou we will either get one final vlogmas video announcing the birth of her daughter or we won’t hear from her again til March since motherhood has been so busy but her is my new spring line. I am truly ac mazes she has anyone left commenting on her videos or buying her scarves.

Reactions: 8
She posted day 1-5, that is really a new low for Elle. I predict thou we will either get one final vlogmas video announcing the birth of her daughter or we won’t hear from her again til March since motherhood has been so busy but her is my new spring line. I am truly ac mazes she has anyone left commenting on her videos or buying her scarves.
I think she will just share a pre recorded vlogmas and at the end she will add a voice over "Sorry but not sorry for the crappy video but Baguette is here so I will take time off until the next cullection"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The highlight of vlogmas 2021 was a 30-minute rant about car salesmen not understanding she needs a jewel-toned car.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That she never mentions along with the expensive bicycle.
100% ! was just thinking about that the other day!!! NO further mention of that car, despite all the drama and excitement at the time she purchased it. Was the "luxury" SUV yet another passing fancy with that dimwit? Some "minor" purchase that she just HAD to have, then could afford to forget about like any of her umpteen cashmere sweaters or other frivolous purchases?

Or was the car purchase another sad attempt to appeal to a guy by pretending to be "into" cars? Another attempt that failed, and required more drastic measures, as in the "unexpected" pregnancy?

I would love to see a running total of all the money this chick has wasted over the years. It would be enough to support several refugee families from Ukraine. I hope she is proud of herself. What a selfish and clueless twit.

Last edited:
"I've never come across anyone who works as hard as Elle". He sure was fooled for a hot minute.

His post was more an opportunity for him to brag about himself than to defend Elle. They certainly were two of a kind.

He was "involved in a kind of civil union" ? WHAT kind, Rick? Are there different varieties of civil unions? These are rather imprecise words to describe a legal relationship you had - coming from a lawyer, no less! Ha!
LOL-he makes it sound like he lived with his girlfriend too long and accidentally found himself married. I think Elle ended the relationship. Rick sounds like a coo-coo delusional weirdo. Like he thinks he's Indiana Jones...probably wanted to do a motorcycle stunt down the aisle.

It would have been better not to respond.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
LOL-he makes it sound like he lived with his girlfriend too long and accidentally found himself married. I think Elle ended the relationship. Rick sounds like a coo-coo delusional weirdo. Like he thinks he's Indiana Jones...probably wanted to do a motorcycle stunt down the aisle.

It would have been better not to respond.
HA ha!!!! The LAWYER who "accidentally found himself married!" I am dying over here at the image in my head of Rick, in his Indiana Jones garb, doing a motorcycle wheelie down the isle toward a goo-goo eyed Elle in a tropical-themed wedding dress. 🤣🤣🤣 This is my Christmas gift!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That she never mentions along with the expensive bicycle.
Remember she actually named the bike "pashmina" 😂😂😂. Poor old Pashmina is probably rusting out in a storage unit and will be discovered in a few years on one of those shows where they buy abandoned storage lockers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seattle got hammered with the craaaaaziest ice storm. I wonder if it will affect Elle! It would be pretty stressful to get anywhere if she goes into labour. 🥖

• Wow
"I've never come across anyone who works as hard as Elle". He sure was fooled for a hot minute.

His post was more an opportunity for him to brag about himself than to defend Elle. They certainly were two of a kind.

He was "involved in a kind of civil union" ? WHAT kind, Rick? Are there different varieties of civil unions? These are rather imprecise words to describe a legal relationship you had - coming from a lawyer, no less! Ha!
This part! How can someone be involved in “a kind of civil union?” Either you’re in a legally binding marriage recognized by the state you live in or you are not. For an attorney, he sure is an ignorant jackass. No one cares if you were partnered and shacking up with someone you weren’t married to. 🙄🙄🙄 He did his ex really dirty by that statement and I’m glad she got out of that relationship. Rick was a self-important slime ball, which is why he and Elle are twin flames. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This part! How can someone be involved in “a kind of civil union?” Either you’re in a legally binding marriage recognized by the state you live in or you are not. For an attorney, he sure is an ignorant jackass. No one cares if you were partnered and shacking up with someone you weren’t married to. 🙄🙄🙄 He did his ex really dirty by that statement and I’m glad she got out of that relationship. Rick was a self-important slime ball, which is why he and Elle are twin flames. 🤮
And even he couldn't tolerate her civil union or marriage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Merry Christmas, my fellow snarkers!

May your baguettes be buttered 🥖
And your Winstons full of mice 🐀
May your cankles fit in your boots, or it isn’t very nice 🦀
From the apple orchards of Seattle, and all across Puget Sound 🍎
First dumped by Chris and Joe, then Rick — but now a Fisherman she’s found 🎣
Baguette will arrive in their lives at a quick clip no doubt, 🥖
And in 2023 we’ll wax lyrical with so much to talk about 🗣
Elle, a mom — it will be such fun!
She’ll trade La Mer for Le diapèrs —and cashmere for baby poop 💩
All the while us Tattlers will be keeping in the loop
Elle, good luck
On the journey ahead
Because it will be hard
From a European Princess to simply just ~ Le mom ~
But even with this baby trap Elle seems to have no qualms
My Tattlers will continue into 2023
With Elle, her mom and wee Gigi, its now the Lecocq Bourgeoisie

Goodnight and good luck, Fisherman!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am sure Gigi-baguette is here ! No signs of life even in her stories to wish her sheeps a very Merry Christmas and remind them to order some more scarves from Nepal ?!….suspicious 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am sure Gigi-baguette is here ! No signs of life even in her stories to wish her sheeps a very Merry Christmas and remind them to order some more scarves from Nepal ?!….suspicious 🤔
Yes, I think the baby is here. We haven’t seen any new postings from here since her birthday, the last day of Vlogmas (Day 5). I suspect she pre-filmed the nursery tour in order to post it during the last days of Vlogmas when baguette arrived but baguette perhaps came a little early. I thought we would get a Christmas announcement with the baby and fisherman faces hidden wishing a merry Christmas to our family from hers and an apology on Vlogmas being what it was but with the baby coming she hopes we understand. Maybe child birth was a lot more difficult then Elle thought and she’s not camera ready yet? I think we won’t see any other posts from her til the new year. I do hope everything went okay with the delivery thou.

Yes, I think the baby is here. We haven’t seen any new postings from here since her birthday, the last day of Vlogmas (Day 5). I suspect she pre-filmed the nursery tour in order to post it during the last days of Vlogmas when baguette arrived but baguette perhaps came a little early. I thought we would get a Christmas announcement with the baby and fisherman faces hidden wishing a merry Christmas to our family from hers and an apology on Vlogmas being what it was but with the baby coming she hopes we understand. Maybe child birth was a lot more difficult then Elle thought and she’s not camera ready yet? I think we won’t see any other posts from her til the new year. I do hope everything went okay with the delivery thou.
She loves herself too much to post a picture of her sweaty, tired, puffy post-partum self! She loves to « control » her image that’s why I am not expecting any pictures of her for a while ! We are going to get served old pre-recorded videos. Like a « what I packed for the hospital » or « baby essentials ».

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.