Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor fishy has no idea what he's gotten himself into. There is no way Mr 40 years old, has no property, and enjoys fishing in the swamplands of Florida can keep up with Eleanor's expensive Vancouver Club tastes. I predict that she'll eventually revert to her old ways even though she might be compromising her spending and pretending to enjoy his interests for now. She'll be drowning in cashmere purchases, 100 dollar candles, and designer (even if secondhand!) bags very soon again and fisherman will have to take it unless he wants his daughter to grow up without a daddy. I can just imagine Elle insisting that Baguette need to use the nicest cashmere blanket that Nordstrom has to offer, and how she as in Elle needs to join the Seattle equivalent of the Vancouver Club so that Baguette can have the right friends (and that she can lunch with the other moms). Everything will be framed as "for the baby" but we know it's all about Elle.
I wonder did he not google her at any stage.

You mean, one whom her father actually acknowledged? That would be a hoot!!

She will strut down the street with said bag, and no one will notice or give a flying f*ck.
Yes who actually had the life Elle can only dream of.

Reactions: 5
I wonder did he not google her at any stage.
Exactly! He must have Googled her. How can you date someone and not Google them? He got into this mess knowing full well what Elle is like. There is no way this will be a surprise, though it’s possible he’s one of those people who are delusional enough to think they can change their partner. Or maybe he just thinks everyone here on Tattle is jealous of her! Anyway you look at it though, he had it coming!

Reactions: 7
Do Chanel have diaper bags? I think I saw a LV one in the past. That could be her push present.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
E-Rick Grumstrup. He's a gift from Rick the Swampland Philosopher. SUCH SERENDIPITY!

• Haha
Remember how Rick read the Gossip Guru forums and provided us with the famous swift clip missive? Maybe Eric has read all the gossip too and wants to pen his own defense of Elle haha. Maybe she's really good in bed and hypnotizes men into not caring about her shopping addiction? lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember how Rick read the Gossip Guru forums and provided us with the famous swift clip missive? Maybe Eric has read all the gossip too and wants to pen his own defense of Elle haha. Maybe she's really good in bed and hypnotizes men into not caring about her shopping addiction? lolol
Please help fill some of us in on Rick's Gossip Guru response. Where can we go to read it?

And yes-we all know men and women who have stayed in toxic relationships bc the "sex was good."

Why is her husband's name still a secret? I'm sure she could convince him to make a quick cameo. I used to think her baby voice and nicknames for Joe and Rick were gross, but it's strange not seeing her interact with someone. Elle's doing a great job of hiding all the lovey dovey-ness of being a NEWLYWED. Unless there isn't any 🙁 I wonder what their relationship is really like. It would have been something to see the wedding and honeymoon Elle really wanted. Does anyone here remember all the international trips and vlogs she made with Chris? Those were the days...:)

Please help fill some of us in on Rick's Gossip Guru response. Where can we go to read it?

And yes-we all know men and women who have stayed in toxic relationships bc the "sex was good."

Why is her husband's name still a secret? I'm sure she could convince him to make a quick cameo. I used to think her baby voice and nicknames for Joe and Rick were gross, but it's strange not seeing her interact with someone. Elle's doing a great job of hiding all the lovey dovey-ness of being a NEWLYWED. Unless there isn't any 🙁 I wonder what their relationship is really like. It would have been something to see the wedding and honeymoon Elle really wanted. Does anyone here remember all the international trips and vlogs she made with Chris? Those were the days...:)
There you go:
Screenshot_20221223_000731_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221223_000743_Chrome.jpg

There you go:
Screenshot_20221223_000731_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221223_000743_Chrome.jpg
Clearly PROFESSOR Ricky of the swampland was tremendously impressed by Smelle. So impressed that he downplayed his previous marriage which is quite disrespectful towards his ex-wife, tbh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why is her husband's name still a secret? I'm sure she could convince him to make a quick cameo. I used to think her baby voice and nicknames for Joe and Rick were gross, but it's strange not seeing her interact with someone. Elle's doing a great job of hiding all the lovey dovey-ness of being a NEWLYWED. Unless there isn't any 🙁 I wonder what their relationship is really like. It would have been something to see the wedding and honeymoon Elle really wanted.
I've said it before but this relationship doesn't strike me as a great romantic endeavour. It feels like a 30-something dating moment turned into a baby trap (however it's possible marriage was in the cards for them). So I doubt we're missing out on any lovey-dovey activities. I also doubt fisherman would be down to do anything romantic/date night-y like fine dining, Christmas market or the spa. He seems to be obsessed with fishing and plans his vacations around it. Her urban Vancouver life with Joe is a world away from whatever she is doing now.

It's bonkers how Elle and Rick both stretch their career credentials. He taught ethics at a community college and she taught an online compliance course for notaries-in-training, yet they each refer to themselves as "law professors." How embarrassing!

Somebody on the reddit thread that came out after Rick's unintentionally hilarious break-up announcement said that they knew the ex-wife and Rick failed the OH state bar more than once.

Elle and Rick were a match made in pretentious word salad heaven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lol. A walk down memory lane with the former love of Elle's life. As insane as that post was, it is clear Rick was committed to her. She must have been intolerable for him to go from that to kicking her out right before Christmas. Their mothers were going to come to Florida to spend the holiday together and instead Rick dumped her as soon as she got home. It's like he couldn't stand one more second with her.

Reactions: 15
That post is truly one for the ages. Elle has the waffle recipe, but Rick sure tosses a word salad at a quick clip. I guess we know from whom she learned how to wax lyrical 🫠😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I've never come across anyone who works as hard as Elle". He sure was fooled for a hot minute.

His post was more an opportunity for him to brag about himself than to defend Elle. They certainly were two of a kind.

He was "involved in a kind of civil union" ? WHAT kind, Rick? Are there different varieties of civil unions? These are rather imprecise words to describe a legal relationship you had - coming from a lawyer, no less! Ha!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The weirdest thing about that Rick post is that I completely believe it’s him. Normally I would be doubtful.
Elle must have been pissed about it, and rightfully so. So embarrassing. I just know Ricky is reading here now too to see with his former fiancé is up to 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just know Ricky is reading here now too to see with his former fiancé is up to 👀
Hi, Rick! Elle is married (a sorta civil union?) but if you're dying to see her maybe you two can rendezvous in Destin on her next fishing trip! A fling with an old beau would give her life some much needed spice.

I want Joe to come here, read all of Elle's gurugossip as well, and then explain to us how on earth he was with Elle for two years! Were the overnight waffles worth putting up with baby talk, shopping addiction, and a girlfriend addicted to bragging and lying?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi, Rick! Elle is married (a sorta civil union?) but if you're dying to see her maybe you two can rendezvous in Destin on her next fishing trip! A fling with an old beau would give her life some much needed spice.
Heck, in my Elle drama dream world the kid she's trying to pin on Fisherman is actually Rick's.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she shouldnt have started vlogmas. She just did the first one to shill her new ‘kullection’..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.