Elle Florence #18 From Joe to Rick, now married to a hick: husband at last, baguette arriving fast 🥖

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened, Eleanor? Did you just fall off the face of the earth? Have you gone back to your "lawyer job?" Let us know! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The next video will be a haul from the Nordy Anniversary Sale....so it will be another two weeks or so before she uploads. It would really be over if she doesn't post. She's been covering the sale for years! Hell, it was her baby announcement last year!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The next video will be a haul from the Nordy Anniversary Sale....so it will be another two weeks or so before she uploads. It would really be over if she doesn't post. She's been covering the sale for years! Hell, it was her baby announcement last year!
Maybe this year will be baby #2 announcement? "I also got this stunning lavender cashmere mumu, which will be useful as I am expecting! My husband and I have decided it's best to be fruitful and multiply, as several of my church friends have been telling us. I'm on an indefinite leave from my job and am radiantly happy and just waxing lyrical about this good news. Now, next up we have this little set of candles from the sale..."

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe this year will be baby #2 announcement? "I also got this stunning lavender cashmere mumu, which will be useful as I am expecting! My husband and I have decided it's best to be fruitful and multiply, as several of my church friends have been telling us. I'm on an indefinite leave from my job and am radiantly happy and just waxing lyrical about this good news. Now, next up we have this little set of candles from the sale..."
“Next up we have this little set of candles from the sale…”!!!!! I’m screaming! You are hilarious. Just let out a loud chuckle why standing in line to board my plane. 🪦🪦🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gosh, that baby is not that amazing :rolleyes: I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc. but smelle should really stop spamming the internet with ugly photos of her child. Not to mention the cringey captions about feeling blessed. I still think a mountain of cashmere gives her more happiness than anything else lol

• Sad
I tend to think most babies are cute, but I don't get cuteness or the baby fever from her baby.

• Sad
I think Elle was hoping for a resurgence of interest in her jewelry channel after being away for three months, but the interest just isn’t there anymore. She’s been losing subscribers, the comments on her videos are waning. Her core followers from her Vancouver days have long abandoned her channel. Even before her pregnancy, she was posting so infrequently, and seemed to only make an appearance to promote one of her launches.

I think it's evident that even she isn’t invested in her channel anymore, and that’s fine – she’s a mother now and her priorities have changed. But if that’s the case, I think the proper thing to do is be honest with her subscribers about that. She's been doing YT for 10+ years, perhaps its time to move on. Deciding to only post for the sake of getting new customers for her merchandise is disrespectful to her viewers, especially those who have supported her channel for so many years.

I think it's evident that even she isn’t invested in her channel anymore, and that’s fine – she’s a mother now and her priorities have changed. But if that’s the case, I think the proper thing to do is be honest with her subscribers about that.
Honesty? For her subscribers? I don't see the grifter girlboss ever doing that. She's too image-obsessed and wants to convince the world she didn't baby-trap a mediocre fisherman in some creepy attempt to have the "perfect" family. Her fans deserved honesty after the Rick disaster and instead she acted like that was nothing.

I think she'll produce more videos once Gigi gets a little older. Baby clothing hauls, days in the life featuring playground visits, French cooking for toddlers (lick the Nutella off the knife like Granny, Gigi!), finding a daycare that meets her European standards, etc. She isn't filming now because her life is boring and she probably spends all day watching TV and cleaning up after Gigi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The video is boring but there were some interesting tidbits. Elle said she had planned to film a video on Sunday but instead chose to spend time with Gigi. No mention of Ginette or her husband. This was the first video in well over a year that didn't feature Ginette or show three dinner plates. I think showing that she occasionally has some time without her mother was the true purpose of the video. At the end of the video Elle has a plate full of chocolate covered strawberries that she made. It's strange that she and her husband aren't eating them together.
The biggest realization I had is that Gigi looks like David Sedaris!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow... Sounds expensive. Is the nanny Ginette?
To be fair, it could be a college student she hired off Craigslist for $20 an hour. This is Eleanore Lecocq, after all, queen of insinuation, exaggeration and half-truths. Even if they hired a real nanny, I guarantee Ginette is covering the expense.

Elle also made a reference to a Zoom call, so I guess she's still "working" at her odd lawyer job. No way she's putting in forty hours a week.

Is her comment about her husband bringing her coffee supposed to make us think he's attentive? She says she's working full time but I don't think she's ever worked full time at this place I can't imagine she's bringing in a lot of clients
---
The grout on her counter tops are so gross looking. I know that's just how grout goes but that seems unsanitary for cooking to me?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There is no way Elle is working full time, even if she has help a few hours a day. She lies about everything. Just like how she claims Gigi is a great sleeper yet Elle always looks tired (not being bitchy. I look tired too bc my child hardly sleeps). Just like how she said she went up one size in leggings. We have eyes. It's normal to have extra weight after pregnancy. I would think 30-40lb weight gain would require several sizes up!
I think Elle works part time and doesn't get health insurance through the company. That probably played a factor in Fisherman marrying her. I noticed he was working in the office the day she filmed. I bet he's required to be in the office much more these days. ;)

Reactions: 7
In regards to latest video....

Didn't watch full thing and only skipped around, but all I can say is that she looks so aged!! Plenty of new moms who look more refreshed, etc. than her, so I don't think it's due to the pregnancy/postpartem. She now looks like a bored soccer mom in her forties.

Also this is mean but her baby is not very cute. I find most babies to be cute, but hers just isn't that cute.

What way did she pronounce banana, I was like wtf 🤣🤣
She really couldn't let it go with the crappy bread could she?
---
Notice her nails change color so not filmed in a day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.