Elle Florence #17 Unplanned pregnancymas: A #girlboss guide to creating a life you want to hide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has presents for an unborn child put under the christmas tree??? This is very disturbing…..
Aaaaaand : the rodents are back!!! 🐭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
45 freakin' minutes? LOL

Why does she sound so phlegmy? Like you could literally hear the phlegm in her throat bubbling up as she speaks. Ugh.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
45 freakin' minutes? LOL

Why does she sound so phlegmy? Like you could literally hear the phlegm in her throat bubbling up as she speaks. Ugh.
Does anyone else find themselves clearing their throats as she talks? 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did not see one piece of furniture that I hadn’t seen before. This guy must not own anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 5.33.26 PM.png

Looking unhinged. :LOL:

Is the look she was going for - "Blair Waldorf gets committed to a psychiatric hospital?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
bleeping Santa BeBe, why can't she just put that monstrosity out of its misery
Haha this comment made me snort my coffee laughing!

I must now invest in her that insanely marked up Nouvelle sweater (it was something like $500 or $600 I believe?) to hide this new stain on my top. Totally worth it because I'm dying of LOLs 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 5.55.18 PM.png

She seriously expects people to pay triple digits for this paper thin cloth with sleeves...you gotta be shittin' me Mrs. Gumstrup or whatever the hell your new legal name is nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder if she'll gift her new in-laws rodent Christmas ornaments?
[/QUOTE
Who has presents for an unborn child put under the christmas tree??? This is very disturbing…..
Aaaaaand : the rodents are back!!! 🐭
Time for my avatar to shine muahah

View attachment 1768270

She seriously expects people to pay triple digits for this paper thin cloth with sleeves...you gotta be shittin' me Mrs. Gumstrup or whatever the hell your new legal name is nowadays.
Thin materials are a fashion design decision inspired by her thin (size zero) waistline for Elle 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t realize this was a week long vlog. I thought it was all filmed on 1 day since she didn’t leave the house at all really.

Why did she clutter up that entire house? It’s only going to get worse for fishy. I bet they have a guaranteed Amazon & Nordstrom delivery daily.

Did anyone figure out when she got pregnant? Was it the Destin trip?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I did not see one piece of furniture that I hadn’t seen before. This guy must not own anything.
He's so not into all this it's hilarious. I joked about it before but I seriously believe she trapped someone who wanted none of this with that baby. WTF Elle? Even for you this is a disaster.

Reactions: 7
Who is brave enough to drink every time she says “my husband”?

Oh my god. There’s a cow-skinned rug. The opposite of Vancouver Elle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How did she get Joe and Chris to pay all the rent and house bills? I didn’t watch during the Chris period but I was there for the Joe period. I just can’t imagine anyone agreeing to pay for everything. Was anyone able to figure out the rent on a condo like theirs?
For Chris it was his apt I believe so he would have had to pay it before her.... therefore I can see it being less of a big deal in that case. For Joe, I don't know, since they got that apt together I think.

He's so not into all this it's hilarious. I joked about it before but I seriously believe she trapped someone who wanted none of this with that baby. WTF Elle? Even for you this is a disaster.
No signs of that guy anywhere. Does he really live there??!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.