Elle Florence #17 Unplanned pregnancymas: A #girlboss guide to creating a life you want to hide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @BethDuttonButFromShein for the thread title!

Our smELLEy princess finally finagled her clueless, anti-vax, fisherman baby daddy into a proposal by getting pregnant. Will she be able to plan a wedding before she pops? Does fisherman actually like Eleanor or has he been duped? And why is he still so determined to hide away from her social media and Karen fans? Only time will tell, but there's about to be three Lecocq sisters in town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can hear the smug in her reply "I haven't been single for 2 years"

Elle length of relationship doesn't equate to quality.
I'm doubtful of the two years (were people meeting strangers in October 2020 before we had vaccines? Hospitals were overwhelmed and thousands were dying but maybe desperados like fisherman and Elle didn't care).

Her smugness is creepy. Going from strangers to being engaged and pregnant in less than two years is just strange and desperate. She knows that it's desperate, deep down, because she hasn't shared anything about her new "love of my life". Embarrassed and wants to portray a fairytale. More like a horror movie 😱😱😱

Reactions: 12
I can hear the smug in her reply "I haven't been single for 2 years"

Elle length of relationship doesn't equate to quality.
I think it’s the longest she’s ever lasted in a relationship before getting dumped. She will never talk about this but I agree with Tattlers who said that she was on the verge of or already got dumped around the time of the fishing trip and that’s why she didn’t make a single post or video despite supposedly going on vacation with the fisherman, and resurfaced over a month later to shill her wares and then announce a pregnancy. She realized he was swimming away and she needed to act fast, hook, line and sinker.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for starting a new thread, @svdwoodsen !

LOL at her smug statement about not being single for 2 years. 🤣🤣🤣 Homegirl cannot stand to be alone for more than 1 week, I wouldn’t be bragging about your relationship status, Elle if I were you! 🤣😱 When Chris dumped her, Joe was basically her rebound and vice versa. Then Joe dumped her and she immediately met the Single Dad a couple months later…and then Rick slid into her DMs when that didn’t work out. Don’t forget she was with another guy (was it Dean???) almost immediately after she moved to Seattle, despite ending an engagement less than 6 months prior. And finally good ol’ Fishy floated her way after Dean within the same year and here she is today: pregnant, not fully employed, and completely unaware of how stupid she is and looks.

The sad thing about all these men is that none of them are stellar. They all range from awful (Rick) to just a little above mediocre (Joe). I’d say Fishy falls in the mediocre category, but at least it’s better than Rick?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

LOL at her smug statement about not being single for 2 years. 🤣🤣🤣 Homegirl cannot stand to be alone for more than 1 week, I wouldn’t be bragging about your relationship status, Elle if I were you! 🤣😱 When Chris dumped her, Joe was basically her rebound and vice versa. Then Joe dumped her and she immediately met the Single Dad a couple months later…and then Rick slid into her DMs when that didn’t work out. Don’t forget she was with another guy (was it Dean???) almost immediately after she moved to Seattle, despite ending an engagement less than 6 months prior. And finally good ol’ Fishy floated her way after Dean within the same year and here she is today: pregnant, not fully employed, and completely unaware of how stupid she is and looks.

The sad thing about all these men is that none of them are stellar. They all range from awful (Rick) to just a little above mediocre (Joe). I’d say Fishy falls in the mediocre category, but at least it’s better than Rick?! 🤣🤣🤣
Fishy looks like Rick's long lost twin. Eleanor certainly has a type and it's probably the country, fast-clipping type who marries their baby mamas.

Rick also had a better last name even though it's boring. She finally had a chance to get rid of the cock but is now going to be Eleanor Lecocq Gumstrup.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Do we know anything more about Dean and Single dad?

Reactions: 1

Yeah, she went to Seattle in March 2020 (her engagement ended during Christmas 2019) and she was immediately on dating sites. She is seriously allergic to being single.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched one of her What I Eat In A Day videos from last fall and I was horrified when she explained that she bought a love seat because she still has a sofa in storage! From three years ago?! At this point she has spent much more than the sofa is worth on storage fees. Just sell it and move on! Her hoarding tendencies bother me.
It's very telling that Fisherman waited until the end of her pregnancy to even bother proposing. I can't wait to see how she tries to spin the wedding. She'll probably talk about how she wanted to keep it 'private' and 'intimate' when the truth is she doesn't have any friends. Also, you know his family must talk privately about how he's stuck with her. Those people know what's up. They could probably smell the desperation from her and worried something like this might happen.

Reactions: 12
I can't wait to see how she tries to spin the wedding. She'll probably talk about how she wanted to keep it 'private' and 'intimate' when the truth is she doesn't have any friends.
It's also because she likely can't have the vision she expected, due to money. When she was with Joe, Elle was gushing about this super-luxe hotel ballroom wedding they went to for one of Joe's colleagues. I doubt fisherman has the money to spend on anything like that.

She really should just do the city hall thing and then have her mom drive her to Nordstrom to pick up a designer purse as a celebration followed by lunch at the cheesecake factory. Fisherman is only needed for the signature and can de dropped off at a fishing spot 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really should just do the city hall thing and then have her mom drive her to Nordstrom to pick up a designer purse as a celebration followed by lunch at the cheesecake factory. Fisherman is only needed for the signature and can de dropped off at a fishing spot 🤣🤣
I dunno, she might try to guilt him into going to Cheesecake Factory with her because she’s needy and selfish like that. 🤣🤣🤣 Now that she’s got the ring she no longer has to play nice and can be selfish again like she was with Joe.

I’m also unsure how much I buy Fishy’s family not liking Elle. They seem like run of the mill conservative nobodies with a religious streak (at least his mom does). Apparently Fishy’s sister and cousin follow Elle on IG so they don’t dislike her. It’s all very possible they view this pregnancy as some sort of “blessing” and perceive Elle as some sort of sophisticated, glamorous city type much like her Karen fans from various flyover states. 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Do we know anything more about Dean and Single dad?
Dean is British and dumped Eleanor after she was featured in a Daily Hive Seattle instagram post as a "local small business owner" when she had just moved to the city and was living in a temporary Airbnb at the time so she could manhunt. Multiple people called her out under the post, and several of them tagged him while mentioning she was a scammer. I think daily hive eventually removed the post.

Single dad loved country music and BBQ, and apparently introduced Elle to his daughter during the two or three months they were together ( careless and a red flag in my POV).

• Haha
In her 2018 vlogmas she made lasagne for SS, his daughter, and I think (unless i remeber wrong) his parents. I'm assuming that lasagne dinner didn't go well and that's why he dumped her a month later. Still not a great move to introduce her to your kid after 3 months or whatever of dating. But at least he escaped.

• Haha
In her 2018 vlogmas she made lasagne for SS, his daughter, and I think (unless i remeber wrong) his parents. I'm assuming that lasagne dinner didn't go well and that's why he dumped her a month later. Still not a great move to introduce her to your kid after 3 months or whatever of dating. But at least he escaped.
Anyone have the 2018 vlogmas ?

Reactions: 6
I'm assuming that lasagne dinner didn't go well and that's why he dumped her a month later.
Maybe they got food poisoning from the cat walking all over the counters? I remember she made the lasagna in a Dutch oven. Not a great impression if you can't be bothered to go buy a tinfoil pan from the grocery store. Sloppy lasagna and Elle trying to play "perfect mommy" to the little kid 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.