Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NopeNotEver

I still can't get over the unzipped hooka heels and cheetah coat while she's crabbing on a dock looking like an aged street walker. That's probably my favorite thing she's ever done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

ccc123000

Chatty Member
Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 5.33.26 PM.png

Looking unhinged. :LOL:

Is the look she was going for - "Blair Waldorf gets committed to a psychiatric hospital?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

thecatlass

VIP Member
She will launch a kullekshon of scarves for new mothers to celebrate her child's arrival. And then something for mother's day. I can imagine her preaching to her subscribers: 'Since becoming a mom to Pearl Rose Baguette Lecocq Gumpstump, I realized how important self-care and treating oneself is. My daughter can't be happy if her mom isn't happy and relaxed. That's why I decided to quit the rat race- it would be too hard to work and take care of my daughter. From now on I'll be a full time SAHM curtesy of Papa Fishy but in reality of Spermbrows, my dear maman, my rock and gold mine, an ex-financial whizz who can never say no to me'.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Annie_HTX

Well y'all, she did it! Wedding ring on finger, bun in the oven! Now what? The husband and baby were always the endgame. What else is left LOL? And after all these huge life changes, she still manages to churn out the same content from years ago. How is that even possible? Nothing about that new video was innovative, fresh or exciting. Who is supposed to benefit from this five-minute commercial "workwear" video? 😒😩 The demographic of viewers who used to watch her channel - Millennial professional women - bowed out a looooooong time ago. Besides, which working professionals in their 30s are wearing those types of clothes? I have three friends - all attorneys - who are all currently expecting their first and they still dress fiercely everyday!

Reactions: 20

aol

How the mighty have fallen! Doing her own makeup and Ginette doing Elle's hair for the wedding. Even if nobody was in attendance, Elle would've splurged on professional hair and makeup if finances allowed. The purse strings are tightening once again.

• Haha
Hi ladies. I mostly lurk here, but I have ALL of Vlogmas 2016 and 2017, the Girlboss vlogs, and the Rick vlogs. There might be some overlap with what @actuallawyer uploaded, but I'm happy to share if you would like!

I genuinely enjoy Elle's old Vlogmas videos. She is a bit of a goofy shopaholic, but I also find them endearing LOL!
Vlogmas 2016 Part 1: https://we.tl/t-KafBA4h4ml

• Heart

KikiOoMomo

Chatty Member
I can't wait to see how she tries to spin the wedding. She'll probably talk about how she wanted to keep it 'private' and 'intimate' when the truth is she doesn't have any friends.
It's also because she likely can't have the vision she expected, due to money. When she was with Joe, Elle was gushing about this super-luxe hotel ballroom wedding they went to for one of Joe's colleagues. I doubt fisherman has the money to spend on anything like that.

She really should just do the city hall thing and then have her mom drive her to Nordstrom to pick up a designer purse as a celebration followed by lunch at the cheesecake factory. Fisherman is only needed for the signature and can de dropped off at a fishing spot 🤣🤣

• Haha

PrePackingPrep

I hope this is one of many videos about her shotgun wedding! Elle wants to be aspirational and doesn't understand that waddling down the aisle 8.5 months pregnant to a man who is clenching his butt cheeks is not ideal. I love that she did her own makeup! Four years ago she was paying someone to wash her hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
So with all of the Elle-citement these last few days, she has crept into my waking brain and I ended up writing about her in my daily writing exercise today. I thought I would share with y'all. Hope you enjoy.

A Baby for Ellie (Part the Un)

Ellie looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her glossy chestnut hair fell in soft waves framing her face. Her large doe eyes stared back at her from a face that was a bit paler and fuller than what she was used to. Not unrecognisable... but different. Ellie finished applying the last wisps of false eyelashes and camouflaged them in place with a flourish of mascara. Perfect. It was still her signature look - pale foundation with a slightly greige undertone that brought out the porcelain whiteness of her skin, winged eyeliner that emphasised both the roundness and the wide-set of her eyes. But the makeup colours on her eyes, cheeks and lips were more ethereal today, water-coloury pearlescent to match the self strung pearls she had around her neck. Exactly the perfect colours for a bride.

A BRIDE.

She could hardly contain her excitement. And because of that extra mug of flat white she had just had, and the added pressure of her mini-baguette, her bladder could barely contain her excitement as well. She quickly ran to the bathroom to relieve herself.

When she returned to the vanity after the bathroom break, she once again contemplated the vision that was reflecting back at her. The cathedral length Belgian lace veil, an homage to her heritage, was tucked into her hair with combs embellished with aquamarine stones. Her subtle “something blue.” Ellie picked up the new bottle of Tom Ford’s Rose d’Amalfi that she had bought especially for this special day and carefully misted herself in all of her pulse points, adding a couple of extra, naughty spritzes into her décolletage. Although she wasn’t one of those girls who immediately went gaga for all things rose scented, the bright and zesty notes of almond, bergamot and mandarin orange really called to her, and she also intuitively understood that she wanted to wear something that wouldn’t clash with her fragrant, rose heavy bouquet. And that name! It was the perfect nod to the Italian portion of her family - it was as if the $300 bottle was designed specifically with her wedding in mind.

She thought about her groom, who was at the moment getting ready at the bridal suite of the hotel that was near the wedding venue. What luck they had had securing their wedding hall with such a short lead time. Sure, it was the smaller option at the venue - there was really no way that they could get the terrace with its dramatic view of the city for the early autumn date, but really, the small ballroom had its own charm with its crystal pendant lights and dramatic columned entrances. And with the smaller guest list that they were able to rouse up in the last month, they really didn’t need the three-hundred person capacity of the terrace. But oh. that. view. Nevermind, Ellie reminded herself. She had gotten Evan to promise that they would have a much larger and more lavish celebration once things were all settled with la baguette.

Ellie knew that finally, finally, finally, and with just the right kind of pressure applied by his family, he was fully on board with this wedding. There was a moment when it was touch and go. She really had to use every last ounce of her poise and control to manage that delicate balance of being empathetic to his plight on the one hand - agreeing that this was sooner than they would have liked in an ideal world, and that this kind of dramatic life change was going to take a lot of work to get used to, but then sprinkling in just the right amount of guilt every so often - how they were always aligned on the problems with absentee parents, especially given Ellie’s own history, and how Evan had always most admired the people who could succeed even when faced with unexpected adversity. She just hadn’t counted on Evan’s mother and sister being the final linchpins to secure the blessed ring. Even as lukewarm as they had been through their two year courtship, the minute they found out about la petite baguette, well everything changed. Thank goodness for those good old puritanical American values.

But now, here she was, the absolute picture of the perfect bride. Ellie always knew in her heart that she could make anything she wanted a reality. It had been a long road, but she was about to be rewarded for her patience and perserverence. She gently rubbed the rotund bump of her belly. And it was all thanks to her beautiful mini baguette.

• Haha
  • Heart

actuallawyer

I am dying for the Rick-era video where they go to Disney and where Rick compared her burnt macaroni to philosophical enlightenment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

actuallawyer

This is like the closest she’s come to admitting she rips off on the scarves. She said something like “I’m glad I get to continue supporting the business in Nepal by ordering scarves from them.” So she “supports” their business by “ordering” their scarves? You’re almost there, Elle. Sounds like a third party reseller to me.

• Haha

NotFalling4it

....None of this nonsense where the guests have to slice the pies themselves. You can tell there was no caterer to cut the slices for the guests just by looking at how close the table is against the glass. It’s just a help yourself, free for all.
At least this way, Mamma G can lick the knife between slices.

• Haha
  • Sick

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Imagine if Joe gets engaged to his actually a real lawyer girlfriend soon, proposes with a real Tiffany’s diamond ring, and holds his wedding reception at the Vancouver Club. And no shotgun proposals and weddings either.

Pregnant Eleanor will be foaming at the mouth while clutching onto her huge bump with the entry level tennis bracelet Joe once gave her on her wrist as she stares in despair at the view from her and Joe’s Vancouver apartment.

• Haha

boredstrom

VIP Member
She still has the apartment reveal video up where she is climbing on Joe in the thumbnail! WTH, Elle?
She really thought she had everything sewn up so tight when she made that vid. It's incredible to see how massively it all unraveled. From feeling Joe's fat wallet with her thigh to worrying if her water is going to break during her Costco pie wedding reception.

• Haha