Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, but those are tables with only room for two, so they had to sit across from each other.

Anyway this is something I've always wondered about Elle. Are her lips real? Or are they plumped with filler? I've never seen anyone with "real" lips who has a dip like that, but I could be wrong.
If Elle's lips are real, then I'm Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1255232
The thing is though they don't always sit next to eachother. I'm not sure we can use that to prove anything. I still think Eric fisherman is just barely in the picture still. I wouldn't ask a waiter to sit in the booth to get a photo of me and my mom like that. That's why I suspect he's still around. Yet again Elle is weird so she could've asked that. Either way I wouldn't be surprised if she got dumped based on her not posting her FL trip. But I could also see him going on the trip by himself and getting home and then sort of getting back together. Maybe he still has a place in Kirkland and that's why they are all the way in Redmond?

I dunno just odd all around. Come on Elle give us more than bread crumbs
They're definitely sitting in a booth judging by their seat and the backing. The waiter was not SITTING across the table from them, he was STANDING. Notice how the camera was angled from above and not leveled. I'm inclined to think it was a WAITRESS and a rather petite one at that, since the angle is not great but still you can tell the photographer was standing and not sitting. Also, notice how far the menu is pushed away from them and you can tell it's facing them. If you look at pictures of the restaurant, booths tables are pretty narrow. That menu must be placed pretty close to the opposite edge of the table and there wouldn't be room for Fisherman's glass.

As far as the possibility of Fisherman spending the weekend with his mother - his mother lives out of state. How many sons do you know who fly out of state just to spend a Mother's day with his mother? If she were visiting him in Seattle - then, if things were fine between him and Elle, surely all four of them would have been at the restaurant celebrating together.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if her absence could be a combo of a few things y'all have said over the past week. It could be that she did get sick, and because of that she could no longer travel. Maybe the boyfriend ended up having to go by himself and now he's back home. If he is still in the picture, it could be that he didn't go to lunch with Elle and Ginette because he was spending Mother's Day with his own mom. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Well if she did get sick it wasn’t covid. I doubt she would have recovered this quickly considering there is a good chance she isn’t vaccinated. 🙄

Somehow I doubt she would let a regular cold or fever get in the way of her traveling, but that’s just me. She makes poor decisions all the time and I can’t imagine her passing a “romantic”, fishy getaway with the boyfriend just to take heed of her health and others’.

Reactions: 6
Well if we use history as our guide, Elle was dumped and Ginette had to fly in to comfort her.
I just realized that Elle spent $132 on that beach cover up. Maybe the Florida trip has a simple explanation. Maybe he added up everything from her haul video and decided he didn't want to commit to someone so materialistic. It is insane to spend that much before going on a vacation. Perhaps he was paying for the trip and felt taken advantage of. Maybe he wanted to be with someone who could enjoy a drink with friends without wearing a $200 bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Ginette look more healthy and glory here than Elle? Elle looks AGED compared to her Mother. 😯
Yeah you'd think if Fisherman has really left the building, Ginette would be pretty upset over how much the next couple months are going to cost her.

Reactions: 8
Well if we use history as our guide, Elle was dumped and Ginette had to fly in to comfort her.
I just realized that Elle spent $132 on that beach cover up. Maybe the Florida trip has a simple explanation. Maybe he added up everything from her haul video and decided he didn't want to commit to someone so materialistic. It is insane to spend that much before going on a vacation. Perhaps he was paying for the trip and felt taken advantage of. Maybe he wanted to be with someone who could enjoy a drink with friends without wearing a $200 bikini.
The fact that Elle spent so much on a bikini and cover up with no Instagram photo to brag only supports the breakup theory and she never made it to Florida.

Reactions: 15
The fact that Elle spent so much on a bikini and cover up with no Instagram photo to brag only supports the breakup theory and she never made it to Florida.
Yeah I guess I need to abandon my 'Elle's just lazy' theory. I think you folks are right. Fisherman most likely cut bait and paddled off into the sunset.

When she first did the vacation haul I jotted down prices and came up with something like $2300. Not on the trip, but just on clothes and cosmetics bought for the trip. Every item she bought must have been redundant too. She most likely had a perfectly good version of everything already that she could have brought.

Like, I get that shes a style youtuber, but come on Elle. You're expecting one of these guys to share finances with you one day. I don't care how much those affiliate links make you. You need to realize what that kind of visible spending looks like to someone you're asking to share a bank account with. I thought she learned how to hide all this stuff better during Rick.

At this point she needs to just embrace her extraness and be who she is. There's a very good chance she may never find a man, but if she doubles down on being Mega-Elle at least if she does find one, he's going to be next to impossible to chase off. He came for the extra and gosh darn it, Elle c an deliver plenty of it. I'd like to see a channel reboot with the following regular video series:
  • What I Spend in a Day
  • Lattes and Juvenile Literature
  • New Years Eve Lookbook, First Day of Spring Lookbook, Easter Lookbook, Labor Day Lookbook, Rosh Hashana Lookbook, Battle of New Orleans Lookbook, Estelle Reel Day Lookbook, Elizabeth Peratrovich Day Lookbook, César Chávez Day Lookbook, Orthodox Holy Saturday Lookbook, Kamehameha Day Lookbook, Yorktown Victory Day Lookbook . . .
  • Car Reveal, E-Bike Reveal, Boat Reveal, Flexjet Card Reveal, Arctic Cat Reveal, Spacecraft Reveal
  • Spring Favorites: Buy and Wear Once | Not Want (shorter list than the wants) | Halmarks to Watch |
  • GRWM: COVID Mandate Protest Cinnamon Swirl Makeup Tutorial
  • Affordable Hangbags under $10000 each.
  • What I Eat In a Day: Quick-Festering meals for hiking!
  • Sort By Income With Me: Bumble tips!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Elle is deeply unhappy. She just uses shopping as a temporary relief. She should know that her bad choices made her unhappy. TBH with the way Elle is, I don't know if therapy will be of good use for her. I mean she can't take criticism from anybody much less a therapist. I think she's way beyond the point of help now.

I think Elle is deeply unhappy. She just uses shopping as a temporary relief. She should know that her bad choices made her unhappy. TBH with the way Elle is, I don't know if therapy will be of good use for her. I mean she can't take criticism from anybody much less a therapist. I think she's way beyond the point of help now.
Def she won't like what the therapist will tell her. My former friend who was a lot like Elle, straight up told me she was depressed but after her first therapy session she didn't like what the therapist told her and she never went back. Elle would 100. Percent maybe go to one visit and then not like what she heard and will have to go spend 5k to soothe herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She literally spent more than $2,100 on "nautical" themed clothing, shoes, and accessories for a trip she didn't even go on. You mean to tell me she just had to buy a new coverup, a-line dress, a new bikini, new shorts, new Sperry topsiders (*eye roll*) and that she didn't already have 9/10 out of these items at home? Even if she did go on the trip, that is a stupid amount of money and she is completely and utterly reckless and financially irresponsible.

Even if Elle were working in BigLaw it would still be a stupid and reckless amount of money to spend regularly. Elle: stop spending so much money. You are out of control. I would have hoped that Ginette would have sat her down by now and told her to calm the heck down.

Reactions: 13
She literally spent more than $2,100 on "nautical" themed clothing, shoes, and accessories for a trip she didn't even go on. You mean to tell me she just had to buy a new coverup, a-line dress, a new bikini, new shorts, new Sperry topsiders (*eye roll*) and that she didn't already have 9/10 out of these items at home? Even if she did go on the trip, that is a stupid amount of money and she is completely and utterly reckless and financially irresponsible.

Even if Elle were working in BigLaw it would still be a stupid and reckless amount of money to spend regularly. Elle: stop spending so much money. You are out of control. I would have hoped that Ginette would have sat her down by now and told her to calm the heck down.
I thought part of going to Florida with friends was to enjoy beer by the beach, go swimming, get some shine, do some fishing (if you like it)... Elle makes everything about shopping. It's like she can't find more fun things to do than get more clutter in her apartment.

Reactions: 9
I thought part of going to Florida with friends was to enjoy beer by the beach, go swimming, get some shine, do some fishing (if you like it)... Elle makes everything about shopping. It's like she can't find more fun things to do than get more clutter in her apartment.
She learned nothing from her car camping disaster with Joe's frieds. Always got to be so extra. Always got to be so La Mer.

Reactions: 7
Her mother would never do that since she's an enabler of the spending. We don't know their background but nothing about her mother says good financial sense. She hasn't held a job in at least ten years and she isn't that old. Her lifestyle (giving Elle designer gifts even as a child and raising her in that huge mansion) doesn't say someone who saved and retired early. It says heiress wannabe who has passed poor financial habits to her child.

Also Elle never worked in law, big or small. She was an investigator at an agency that regulates stockbrokers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok I have no proof of this, but when Elle doesn't post my imagination runs away and I come up with weird tit.

I suspect ginette got hush money/child support from elle's dad, and I think elle's prob learned her bad dating behavior from ginette. I wouldn't be surprised if ginette got money out of her "step father" Neil the guy she was with when Chris was still in the picture.

Elle's a scammer and I bet she learned that from her mom. Wouldn't be surprised if that's how ginette managed to no work all this time. She wasn't working when Elle was In Uni bc she moved to the UK and Im assuming that's when she met Neil and lived there with him. So that's close to 15 years of not working.

Maybe they are both counting on bagging a rich guy and if ginette can't she'll go live with elle and her spouse. If Eric fisherman isnt in the picture anymore then why were they all the way down in Redmond for mothers day lunch when Elle lives on Bainbridge? Maybe mama G has her claws in someone down there? The whole thing is weird to me. I'm sure there are closer places they could've gone to eat at, esp if they both are on Bainbridge. But I guess if you don't have a real job you have all day to drive out of your way for lunch

After seeing all of the photos with Elle and her mom- I really miss her old hair. It was her best feature and I remember her bragging that she's never dyed her hair. It's clearly damaged and it's going to break off, I see a haircut video coming our way:rolleyes:

I found her channel years ago (spent a lot of time watching youtube while pumping) and I check in every now and then. I had high hopes that we'd get to see a more authentic Elle after the Joe breakup. Not sure what I expected but maybe she'd throw herself into work/climb the corporate ladder, expand her jewelry business, and try new things. Vancouver looks like a cool city and Elle never gave us any real content about what it's like to live, work, and play there. There are so many things to do in a city and it's a shame that she didn't explore more. Seattle is turning out to be more of the same.

Also- she must not have any close friends. I don't recall any talk of bridesmaid dresses or a maid of honor during the Florida vlogs. My friends would not have let me rush into a relationship or make a hasty move across the country. She needs to work on herself and I agree with the therapy comments. A life coach and some new friends couldn't hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.