Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the fisherman or waiter take this photo? 🤔
My vote is waiter. If Fisherman was at the restaurant with them Elle wouldn't have been able to resist including a picture of THREE plates full of food, or at least THREE glasses to prove us wrong. Strong indications are Fisherman is no longer in the picture. If he were, there would have surely been vlogs and insta photos from FL trip.

Reactions: 12
My vote is waiter. If Fisherman was at the restaurant with them Elle wouldn't have been able to resist including a picture of THREE plates full of food, or at least THREE glasses to prove us wrong. Strong indications are Fisherman is no longer in the picture. If he were, there would have surely been vlogs and insta photos from FL trip.
I think Ginette went to Washington because Elle got dumped again and needed her support.

Reactions: 15
I think Elle looks really happy in the Instagram post. Ginette looks great. I have always thought Ginette was really funny. The Pacific Northwest is a really beautiful place to live. Elle is fortunate to be able to call it home.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am going with my previous 'Elle is just lazy' theory. It would have been funny if they asked the waiter to take a photo and then immediately instructed them to take it from the other side of the booth so it didn't look like a waiter photo. I think (well, hope) Fisherman took it.

Redmond though? From Bainbridge? I think it might have been easier to visit Mama G in Hawaii. They must have been out for their traditional mother/daughter costco trip.

Reactions: 10
I am going with my previous 'Elle is just lazy' theory. It would have been funny if they asked the waiter to take a photo and then immediately instructed them to take it from the other side of the booth so it didn't look like a waiter photo. I think (well, hope) Fisherman took it.

Redmond though? From Bainbridge? I think it might have been easier to visit Mama G in Hawaii. They must have been out for their traditional mother/daughter costco trip.
Tbh, I can’t tell if she’s sad or happy in this photo. Elle never smiles genuinely in her photos as she always tries to look good, even though most of the time she doesn’t. 🤣

The only thing we can confirm is she has no rings. The engagement/elopement speculations can be put to rest, finally.

Reactions: 11
Tbh, I can’t tell if she’s sad or happy in this photo. Elle never smiles genuinely in her photos as she always tries to look good, even though most of the time she doesn’t. 🤣

The only thing we can confirm is she has no rings. The engagement/elopement speculations can be put to rest, finally.
Yeah Elle has had that 'smiling through the layers of foundation and misery' look for the last 3 years. I don't think she even knows if she's happy or sad any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No pictures from Florida = breakup. Elle lives to show off having a boyfriend...even Rick! Maybe we should check to see if there's a pink kayak for sale in Seattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The problem with Elle is that she never takes (good) advice from other people. Like when people suggest therapy, taking time to be alone, or even her hair color (when they tell her she looks better brunette), stop hoarding things, etc... She thinks we're all jealous of her or something and gets so defensive. Apparently she never learned from her numerous breakups.

No pictures from Florida = breakup. Elle lives to show off having a boyfriend...even Rick! Maybe we should check to see if there's a pink kayak for sale in Seattle.
I knew this would happen. Even Rick dumped Elle and fisherman is way more of a catch than Rick.

In my early 20s I had the biggest crush on a guy. We were friends and hung out sometimes, but nothing more than that. So what did I do? I made sure to do my best to impress him: made him fresh cookies, did most of the work in our homework/study groups, made sure to dress nice around him, invited him over to my parent's place which is huge and has a pool, and invited him over to a lot of freshly made dinners which mainly revolved around grilling (in my region we like to grill a lot). I also made sure to be interested in his hobbies or in whatever he was doing. I was absolutely sure that sooner or later, he would realise I am the perfect girlfriend for him.

Well you can guess what happened: a couple of months later, he got together with a girl he really liked: no cookies, homework help, grilled dinners, feigned interest in hobbies, or house with a pool required. Let's just say I learned my lesson FAST.

I am amazed that Elle is still acting this way around guys and she is almost in her mid-30s. I can't help but see my behaviour with my crush in the way she peacocks around the men in her life, showing her what amazing wife qualities she has and what a great life they will have with Mommy G footing the bills. It makes me cringe everytime she shows some new guy around Hawaii as if having a free place to crash there that will make them stay; and let's not forget that Fisherman was around during her ridiculous car-buying journey and we suspect had a big say in what car she got and that he probably gets to drive it around and pretend that it is his.

I don't think she has learned yet that men only stay for YOU, no matter how good the food, living situation, or endless budget for needless purchases, home renos, and furniture. After the Joe fiasco, I think she became extra guarded in only showing her "best qualities" to her men until she nails them down, but that means that they never really get to know and fall for the real her. I guess at this point the only man that will stay will be someone else like her who cannot look beyond the conforts she has to offer and is not annoyed by having to play the role of Prince Charming in her life. Even a huge dork like Rick broke it off because at least I think he is true to himself and has self-respect; and realised Elle was only with him because she just wants a man in her life, any man. (Yes, whatever Elle has said to spin the situation, I am on team Rick ended it after having some huge disagreement).

That being said, we will just have to wait and see if she posts anything and from where. It's probably already too late for a Mother's Day lookbook to sell scarves and jewelry.
This! I completely agree. I too did this in college and early 20s. I wised up fast.

When you chase a guy, he may feel flattered for a while but then he's probably showing off your texts and stuff to his friends as a ego boost. Show a guy you like him (as a friend) and he'll do the rest if you're his type. If he's not into you, you were never his type to begin with (there's nothing wrong with you, every guy has a type).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Yeah that's my thought too, she looks extra miserable and puffy here, but why would a waiter sit in the other half of the booth to take a photo. Def trouble in paradise. I'm still suspecting something happened and she didn't go to FL. Maybe he's been trying to break up with her but he's not as determined as Joe and Rick were to make it stick

What if her and her mom were sitting at the bar and the bar tender took the photo? It doesn’t look like there is the back of a booth behind Elle, so is she sitting on the edge of the booth? It’s also looks more like a wall behind Ginette, so I’m thinking they are at the bar and asked the bar tender to snap the photo.

Reactions: 3
Did the fisherman or waiter take this photo? 🤔
Two napkins presumably with cutlery wrapped in them strongly suggests it's only Elle and Ginette who are dining there. I think the fisherman and Elle are on the rocks or done given her recent silence about the fishing trip and Ginette's sudden reappearance in Seattle. Mama G has to tendency to show up around random times (not holidays or vacations) when Eleanor is experiencing a heartbreak.

Reactions: 6
Ginette looks great. I have always thought Ginette was really funny.
There's nothing funny about spreading lies and myths about the covid vaccine though. She just seems a bit dim but certainly very sweet. So sweet that she is enabling her 33 year old daughter to not move forward as an independent adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's nothing funny about spreading lies and myths about the covid vaccine though. She just seems a bit dim but certainly very sweet. So sweet that she is enabling her 33 year old daughter to not move forward as an independent adult.
This is so true. She clearly loves and spoils Elle but the consequence of that is the hot mess we see today. She does do some things that I think are gross, such as letting Lady drink out of a restaurant bowl and I'm pretty sure we've seen her do things like lick a knife and then use it again in the jar, which Elle does frequently.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
download_20220509_161724.png

The thing is though they don't always sit next to eachother. I'm not sure we can use that to prove anything. I still think Eric fisherman is just barely in the picture still. I wouldn't ask a waiter to sit in the booth to get a photo of me and my mom like that. That's why I suspect he's still around. Yet again Elle is weird so she could've asked that. Either way I wouldn't be surprised if she got dumped based on her not posting her FL trip. But I could also see him going on the trip by himself and getting home and then sort of getting back together. Maybe he still has a place in Kirkland and that's why they are all the way in Redmond?

I dunno just odd all around. Come on Elle give us more than bread crumbs

Reactions: 5
I wonder if her absence could be a combo of a few things y'all have said over the past week. It could be that she did get sick, and because of that she could no longer travel. Maybe the boyfriend ended up having to go by himself and now he's back home. If he is still in the picture, it could be that he didn't go to lunch with Elle and Ginette because he was spending Mother's Day with his own mom. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.