Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never seen a YouTube video where the mom has a framed photo of the ultrasound and then keeps adjusting it to make sure it is in frame for the whole video. She's unhinged. She looks at that photo and see dollar signs and hears wedding bells.

She's also convinced she'd going to be able to wear heels on her baby moon. Good luck with that.
Photo adjusting was another level of cringe :rolleyes: So much for keeping her personal life private, eh? Once again, our queen of hypocrisy has shown her true colors.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I didn't get it, why did the clinic have to phone the guy to tell him his baby's gender? Surely couples go there together or if the guy really couldnt attend, the expectant mother would tell her partner in person, rather than getting a random receptionist to do it :rolleyes:
This made no sense to me- they typically ask if you'd like to know the baby's sex during an ultrasound. Maybe he couldn't attend and she had them call him?

Reactions: 2
This made no sense to me- they typically ask if you'd like to know the baby's sex during an ultrasound. Maybe he couldn't attend and she had them call him?
Maybe he fled the area code when she told him she peed a plus sign. Sure the roses may be from him but he might be sending them Fedex.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm also struggling to see how educated adults over 30 can have an 'accidental' pregnancy in this day and age. You either aim to conceive or you're an idiot and can't use contraception properly.

Reactions: 12
Let's face it: this pregnancy was most likely an intentional "accident". She's going to be 34 this year. If she didn't lock down anyone this year, she may never get another chance to lock down anyone else. Not to mention the wasted time trying to find someone. She knew this was her chance and she locked it down.
Again, depending on the type of person Eric is, this may not go as well for her long term as she had planned. Plenty of married people with children get divorced. Elle may be deemed a bad mother and Eric would want custody of the child. Who knows.

Reactions: 9
Again, depending on the type of person Eric is, this may not go as well for her long term as she had planned. Plenty of married people with children get divorced. Elle may be deemed a bad mother and Eric would want custody of the child. Who knows.
Elle's miles ahead of us on that. He can't divorce her if he won't even bother marrying her . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would Die if she got married while pregnant…I thought she was very very conservative and would NEVER have a child out of wedlock ! I am very surprised to be honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Let's face it: this pregnancy was most likely an intentional "accident". She's going to be 34 this year. If she didn't lock down anyone this year, she may never get another chance to lock down anyone else. Not to mention the wasted time trying to find someone. She knew this was her chance and she locked it down.
Yeah, I was thinking that. She may have finally come to terms with the fact that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush and settled for Fishy, instead of dreaming of becoming some posh Stepford wife and a lady who lunches.

Reactions: 8
I was confused by this too. Why won’t Elle have them tell her mom so she could plan something simple and the parents could be surprised together? Instead he just gets a call from the clinic and has to surprise her with gifts. Don’t you want to enjoy the surprise of finding out together? Just goes to show it’s all about Elle and her getting gifts.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I would Die if she got married while pregnant…I thought she was very very conservative and would NEVER have a child out of wedlock ! I am very surprised to be honest.
Her mummy who is her best friend did exactly that :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if smelle will vaccinate the kid 😳 I hope Fishy will have input into child raising and the pathological codependent Lecocq mother-daughter relationship doesn't replicate in another generation. It's great to have a solid relationship with your parents but when your mother is your ONLY (best) friend, something is wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long has she known this man? Deep down I know this isn't what she wanted but low self-esteem can make people do truly insane things.

Isn't it a bit grotesque to combine a baby announcement with a Nordstrom haul? She spoke more about what she bought and the deals she found (commission!) more than she spoke about her new home, her pregnancy and the mystery partner. This woman really cannot go a day without shopping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I think they've been dating for under 2 years.

I, too, am disgusted she combined the announcement with a haul.

At the same time I am absolutely tickled pink that she colored her hair blonde to snag Fisherman and now that she's got the bag, so to speak, she's going to go back to brunette. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they've been dating for under 2 years.

I, too, am disgusted she combined the announcement with a haul.

At the same time I am absolutely tickled pink that she colored her hair blonde to snag Fisherman and now that she's got the bag, so to speak, she's going to go back to brunette. lol
She just knows that :
1) It’s not very good to bleach your hair while pregnant
2) Once she’ll have given birth, she won’t have Time to go to the hairdressers every two-three weeks to tone the brassiness..

She is just preventing a disaster.

Reactions: 4
Her mummy who is her best friend did exactly that :ROFLMAO:

I wonder if smelle will vaccinate the kid 😳 I hope Fishy will have input into child raising and the pathological codependent Lecocq mother-daughter relationship doesn't replicate in another generation. It's great to have a solid relationship with your parents but when your mother is your ONLY (best) friend, something is wrong.
Probably not, especially if he’s around. He seems of the conservative variety, and I don’t mean the old money type.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What if part of her big plan was to force him to ask her for marriage because she is expecting. Maybe she knows how the future in-laws are, and that they would insist for their son to give her a « respectable status » as a mother to be.

Reactions: 4
I also find it very interesting that Elle is following the same exact path as her mom. She is literally Ginette.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What if part of her big plan was to force him to ask her for marriage because she is expecting. Maybe she knows how the future in-laws are, and that they would insist for their son to give her a « respectable status » as a mother to be.
Oh I am pretty sure that's her exact plan.

Considering how bad things have gotten surrounding women’s health in the US, I’m going to take Elle at face value and assume that Fishy is actually happy for this baby. No abortion for him, he’s going to step up to the plate and be a dad for this little girl! 🤣🤣🤣 Prove to everyone that all babies are blessings and there are no such thing as accidents!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.