Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title ideas

Elle Florence #16 - Bringing up Bébé, One Nordstrom Haul at a Time.

Elle Florence #16 - Oops!... I Did It Again! (Pulled a Ginette, That Is)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised it took her this long. I remember right when she first moved to Seattle a GG poster had a friend who went on a date with Elle. Right away she was pulling the ol' 'we don't have to use condoms. I'm on the pill' ;) setup. Eric is stupid. Trapping someone is the only way Elle could ever secure a man. And she is selfish, so she won't be a good mother.
If only Fishermen was like Rick and swift clipped to the forum, he could've seen her track record.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sooooo Ricky was ready to propose to Smelle after 4 months of dating... She's pregnant with Fishy's baby and he won't even get her the ring? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 12
B3C398E7-F651-4FF6-B1B6-5CB839A3CB59.png
What am I watching 😦😯 I can’t believe Elle actually baby trapped her Rick looking fisherman 🫣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So a December baby? Getting induced on her birthday to have her clone ? Vlogmas 2022 is going to be great.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Boy, I had to log back in for this one.
As far as a baby out of wedlock, technically, if they get married (can be at the place of birth) one minute before the child is born, it's not out of wedlock. They do not have to tell anyone they are legally married and their child is not a bastard (crappy word, but that is religion for you). They can have a second marriage after the birth and no one will be the wiser.

Heck, they could be married now and are keeping it hush, hush.

Boy, I had to log back in for this one.
As far as a baby out of wedlock, technically, if they get married (can be at the place of birth) one minute before the child is born, it's not out of wedlock. They do not have to tell anyone they are legally married and their child is not a bastard (crappy word, but that is religion for you). They can have a second marriage after the birth and no one will be the wiser.

Heck, they could be married now and are keeping it hush, hush.
She said « partner », and it felt like it was itching her to not say « fiancé » or « husband ». But I think a courthouse wedding before and a big wedding after could be their choice. Or actually no wedding at all (and that is totally fine).

Reactions: 6
Are we going to get a 'What I Wear to a Paternity Test' video? I mean she WAS in the same state as the 'love of her life' around the time of conception. . . .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we going to get a 'What I Wear to a Paternity Test' video? I mean she WAS in the same state as the 'love of her life' around the time of conception. . . .
Holy crap is it possible that this is not Fisherman's baby?? But she is setting it up to be like it is?

• Haha
  • Wow
Doubtful. With DNA testing so cheap and easy...
True. Also wanted to add how the whole situation is really uncanny because it really is a repeat of Ginette. We often joked about how she is a replica of Ginette looks wise, but this takes it to a whole new level.

I also find it odd that Fisherman had to be notified of the gender via phone call. Why not make it more personal by calling herself?

I would love to know what his friends and family think. It's obvious that he doesn't want to marry her. So low to use an innocent child to try to keep someone with you. She will probably get pregnant asap after giving birth to try to seal the deal with two kids.

She's just setting up Vera Rose and her Irish twin to years of therapy for having a mom who treats them like accessories and an uninterested dad

Reactions: 7
She said « partner », and it felt like it was itching her to not say « fiancé » or « husband ». But I think a courthouse wedding before and a big wedding after could be their choice. Or actually no wedding at all (and that is totally fine).
Yes, and she kept saying “her dad” 🤔 I guess it’s the first time she ever got to say dad. Bets are on if she’ll ever get to say husband.

When she adjusted the photo… and she kept referencing the roses, as if it was important to have the roses near her daughter. She’s shockingly immature. I wonder why she is enshrining the existence of her daughter in a material object (photo) rather than acknowledging that her daughter physically exists presently. Isn’t it weird how she’s acting like that framed photo IS her daughter? I wonder what that says about her addiction to material things.

Anyways surely the thread title must be this gem by @boredstrom Elle Florence #16: How Elle Sealed her Destiny in Destin'

Reactions: 13
They'll need to have a huge house as smelle will be hoarding for two. I can totally imagine her not ever getting rid of any of her baby's clothes because she's a materialistic nut.

Reactions: 7
I vote for Boredstrom's

Fisherman did well. Forever linked to Elle. Can't unring that bell.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My vote's for

Fisherman did well. Forever linked to Elle. Can't unring that bell.

It is so telling that we are in shock, have great misgivings or just making fun. No one here is halfway happy for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An attempt but it's not the best.

Elle Florence: Desperate to wed, got Fishermen in bed, forever hooked with a baby instead 🎣🍼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.