Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be nice for vera rose if things were strong between her and fishy but the video did not give that vibe. The bit about how they (but really she) found out the gender, I dunno something about it. But it's hard to believe what you haven't seen with your own eyes when it comes to her lol
Yeah, I didn't get it, why did the clinic have to phone the guy to tell him his baby's gender? Surely couples go there together or if the guy really couldnt attend, the expectant mother would tell her partner in person, rather than getting a random receptionist to do it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for her first bump picture on IG!! Maybe one with Papa Fishy holding her?! We shall dream…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I didn't get it, why did the clinic have to phone the guy to tell him his baby's gender? Surely couples go there together or if the guy really couldnt attend, the expectant mother would tell her partner in person, rather than getting a random receptionist to do it :rolleyes:
Sounds like a lie….she tried to make it more interesting than « we found out together during the second scan ». She made up something stupid to make it more exciting but it sounds crazy….

Baby names: Jenni, Halle, Rose
Just some ideas lol 😂
Defo some flower or ocean name…Daisy, Rose, Lily…Lily-Rose…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She mentioned that he's very happy so who knows? Maybe he is happy.
I mean she can't exactly make a Nordstrom Haul video that opens with 'Well, he's pretty pissed about me being pregnant and everything but what can he do?'

Also my thread title. Fisherman did well. Forever linked to Elle. Can't unring that bell.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sounds like a lie….she tried to make it more interesting than « we found out together during the second scan ». She made up something stupid to make it more exciting but it sounds crazy….

Defo some flower or ocean name…Daisy, Rose, Lily…Lily-Rose…
Isla, Rosemary, Rosa. We need a new thread ☺

Because it's all about ELLE. She phoned the clinic to have them tell him and then HE would come and surprise HER. Duh! lol

I mean she can't exactly make a Nordstrom Haul video that opens with 'Well, he's pretty pissed about me being pregnant and everything but what can he do?'

Also my thread title. Fisherman did well. Forever linked to Elle. Can't unring that bell.
Your thread name. WINNER!

For those who asked, here is a pic of Vera Rose's dad. And one with grandma and grandpa! Aaaand one with auntie.

I wonder how Elle feels that her baby will be half American and not have a Fraaaanch or Yuropeen dad.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Because it's all about ELLE. She phoned the clinic to have them tell him and then HE would come and surprise HER. Duh! lol

Your thread name. WINNER!

For those who asked, here is a pic of Vera Rose's dad. And one with grandma and grandpa!

I wonder how Elle feels that her baby will be half American and not have a Fraaaanch or Yuropeen dad.
I think Elle needs to be hoping against all hope that he doesn't look down at his shirt and take its advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think Elle needs to be hoping against all hope that he doesn't look down at his shirt and take its advice.
Oh my gosh, I didn't even realize what his shirt said until you had mentioned it! How ironic! A little late for Fisherman.
Any speculations on how she and Fishy are doing? Do you all think they are once reunited and strong again for the new baby? Something about it just seems off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, I know this might be rather harsh but I can't believe Smelle is pregnant. Smelle and her pushover mother will raise another vapid, spoiled, emotionally immature individual.

My entry for the Elle fanfic

"Dear diary,
Today I have taken my future into my own hands. I've been heavily hinting to Eric that we really should get engaged. I don't know how many white dresses and pale blue items I can buy before he gets the idea that I'm ready to start planning a wedding? Mentioning how the mosquito net over our bed is a veil! All my something blue gel manicures!

After our anniversary , my birthday, Grismas, New Years Eve , and Valentine's day all passed Sans engagement ring. I knew I had to do something drastic. I can't wait until our anniversary again. Second anniversaries never work out well for me. Eventhough everything was perfect with Joe he still left. I need to lock Eric down now before he gets the idea to leave. After V-Day came and went and no Harry Winston ring was gifted to me I knew I had to do the work. Birth control pills are now in the dumpster. No one needs to know! Our trip to Destin with his friends is coming up and everyone knows canoodling on vacation always helps with conception. I will throw off the tattlers by having Ros`e with my mom and taking a romantic trip to the vineyard. I'm sure if I express how surprised I am he and everyone else will believe my birth control failed. He can't be mad at me when it was just bad luck, I know this is what he really wants he's just too shy to come out and say it.

His parents are so traditional and conservative and have been so ready for him to settle down and provide grandchildren they will jump at the chance to convince him to marry me. There is no way this will fail now. It doesn't matter that he's tried to dump me 3 times now, I will soon be carrying his progeny! My womb will be swollen with his seed! He is 40 and his mom keeps hinting about grandkids. It will make everyone so happy. And our post baby wedding will be all the more special with little Vera Rose as the flower girl.

Xoxo
Elle"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ok, I know this might be rather harsh but I can't believe Smelle is pregnant. Smelle and her pushover mother will raise another vapid, spoiled, emotionally immature individual.
I'm holding out hope for little Vera Rose. Maybe she will push back against her mom's and grandma's bullshit and come out a really intelligent, thoughtful, kid who is curious about the world. Maybe.

• Haha
I've never seen a YouTube video where the mom has a framed photo of the ultrasound and then keeps adjusting it to make sure it is in frame for the whole video. She's unhinged. She looks at that photo and see dollar signs and hears wedding bells.

She's also convinced she'd going to be able to wear heels on her baby moon. Good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm holding out hope for little Vera Rose. Maybe she will push back against her mom's and grandma's bullshit and come out a really intelligent, thoughtful, kid who is curious about the world. Maybe.
I sort of forgot about where the Vera Rose chatter came from. Did Elle mention that she wanted to name a daughter that in an old video? I forgot which one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I sincerely hope she's being honest when she says the pregnancy was an accident that was a surprise to both of them. If she seriously plotted to make this happen it makes the horrible decision to throw her life away to try and marry Rick look like small potatoes.

I mean yeah, we know better. We know she's selfish, desperate, foolish, knows other people will pay the bills if he runs, but there's still that part of me that needs to give her the benefit of the doubt. Probably just me being selfish because I want to be able to laugh what's coming next . . . .

Reactions: 9
She is ready to dump the blonde now that she got her bump. But most importantly, a MAN (for now). I wonder if Ginette encouraged the baby trapping or if it was all Elle's plan. While it could've been an accidental pregnancy, her track record makes it more plausible that she lied about birth control. So curious if The Dolls™ are gossiping up a storm or if she's completely forgotten by their group. Probably the latter.

Smug Elle is off the charts and makes a deer in headlights face when looking into the viewfinder. Equally apparent while trying to get the ultrasound photo into the shot.

Didn't screenshot this but another comment was "You gotta be kidding" LOL!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised it took her this long. I remember right when she first moved to Seattle a GG poster had a friend who went on a date with Elle. Right away she was pulling the ol' 'we don't have to use condoms. I'm on the pill' ;) setup. Eric is stupid. Trapping someone is the only way Elle could ever secure a man. And she is selfish, so she won't be a good mother.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.