Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(That said, I'm an antinatalist so I'm sad there is another baby being born into this world but that's all I'll say about that as it's a controversial take, I know...)
LOL. I didn't know there was a word for my feeling about all those consumerist's babies being born to narcissistic mothers. I am a proud antinatalist, pro adoption, or just give the world a break, or get over yourself and live softly on this earth.

Reactions: 10
HOLY duck WE CALLED IT. SHE’S PREGNANT AND HAS A “PARTNER”. SHE TRAPPED HIM!!!!!!!!!! MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD. It’s a girl, and she’s 12 weeks pregnant. My prayers have been answered. Great job Elle! Following in the steps of her mom. We’re all so proud and happy for the content to come!

“Oops, I thought I was on birth control. It must have been a fluke! Oh well, now we have to move in together and start our family! Oopsieeeeee!”
Well I guess Fisherman didn't figure out the con.

Buckle up ladies. This is going to be good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omgggggggg I knew it 🤰!!!!!!!!!! She tried to hide it posing with alcohol glasses ! And we were all still feeling something was weird about her weight gain and all! And A DAUGHTER : we freaking manifested that sh*t with our posts! Law of attraction is no joke 😭😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now she and Chase Amie can be friends again and tag each other on their baby purchases.

So no more Girl Boss? No more corporate lawyering?

I also feel bad for this kid. But I was also feeling really bad for the bleak life Elle was leading. Now she has a permanent friend to always be with her, like she was for her mother. Patterns repeat.

I would like to point out that at least three times, she has referred to her pregnancy as a surprise and made a point of that. I’m sorry, correct me if I’m wrong, but she managed to stay in pregnant for over a decade and now at 33, she is surprised? I don’t buy it for a second, and I think that she’s asking us continually to buy it means even she knows it’s not true.

What do you all think Eric aka Fisherman feels about this? I honestly feel like there was trouble in paradise, and this is Elle's way to make sure he doesn't leave. Fisherman is likely conservative, and Elle knew that he would be in support of her having the child.
Well, at least he hasn't dipped out on her yet and is still in the picture. Could be a way worse situation.

And agreed with above ^. This has been the most exciting thing that has been in favor for her since Joe. Especially as the baby is a girl and she can now create Elle 2.0 and play dress-up with her. No wonder she is so excited.
What does that say about Rick? That she’s happier being unwed and pregnant than being wed to him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am looking forward to seeing the new home. How will she clutter it this time 😻

Can we start thinking baby names? I feel she should go with a fish or ocean type name...... Ariel (the little mermaid) , Cordelia (means ocean), Meena (means precious stone, fish - that's a 2 in 1 right there!) or Pearl (self explanatory). Ugh what's the betting it'll be a gem stone name.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice that dresser in the shot? Joe had repainted/varnished it for her back in that Vancouver apt. She, and now her baby, can't quit him.

• Haha
I am looking forward to seeing the new home. How will she clutter it this time 😻

Can we start thinking baby names? I feel she should go with a fish or ocean type name...... Ariel (the little mermaid) , Cordelia (means ocean), Meena (means precious stone, fish - that's a 2 in 1 right there!) or Pearl (self explanatory). Ugh what's the betting it'll be a gem stone name.
Ohhhh the name will be pretentious for sure. What about Vera Rose? :LOL:

• Haha
I would like to point out that at least three times, she has referred to her pregnancy as a surprise and made a point of that. I’m sorry, correct me if I’m wrong, but she managed to stay in pregnant for over a decade and now at 33, she is surprised? I don’t buy it for a second, and I think that she’s asking us continually to buy it means even she knows it’s not true.

What does that say about Rick? That she’s happier being unwed and pregnant than being wed to him.
Rick was weird. Rick only happened because Elle had been dumped so many times and had a career she could spin into something pretentious. They would have never lasted. I hope Mr Fisherman will make an odd appearance her and there in her videos. She has got him trapped now with the baby. She must feel confident in the relationship enough to accidentally film him.

Reactions: 8
Ok a few quick reactions.
  • Elle's getting what Elle wants. She's not getting it the way she originally planned, but she did what she had to do to get it. There's gonna be some serious gloat to marvel in. Its already started.
  • What are fish prices like these days? May be time to sell off some lures and tackle, Fisherman, this tit ain't going to be cheap.
  • Mama G is likely already living with them. I bet she even bought/leased the house they're in. Remember Fisherman, you're not Elle's dad. You don't have the kind of money to make them go away and leave you alone like he did.
  • If you pulled aside early-Joe-era Elle at the Vancouver Club and told her she'd be making a pregnancy announcement video without even a ring on her finger, she would have called you ridiculous.
  • Finally, just imagine being Joe, or Chris, or heck even Rick tonight. Imagine turning out the light and knowing it's not you in Fisherman's shoes. What a good night's sleep they have coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rick was weird. Rick only happened because Elle had been dumped so many times and had a career she could spin into something pretentious. They would have never lasted. I hope Mr Fisherman will make an odd appearance her and there in her videos. She has got him trapped now with the baby. She must feel confident in the relationship enough to accidentally film him.
She might think she has got him 'trapped' but she doesn't. A parent can always leave a relationship, having a child doesn't mean you're tied forever to the other parent. It takes a strong relationship to survive raising a child. Many marriages fall apart precisely because people can't cope with parenting & dealing with everything else at the same time.

• Heart
Ok a few quick reactions.
  • Elle's getting what Elle wants. She's not getting it the way she originally planned, but she did what she had to do to get it. There's gonna be some serious gloat to marvel in. Its already started.
  • What are fish prices like these days? May be time to sell off some lures and tackle, Fisherman, this tit ain't going to be cheap.
  • Mama G is likely already living with them. I bet she even bought/leased the house they're in. Remember Fisherman, you're not Elle's dad. You don't have the kind of money to make them go away and leave you alone like he did.
  • If you pulled aside early-Joe-era Elle at the Vancouver Club and told her she'd be making a pregnancy announcement video without even a ring on her finger, she would have called you ridiculous.
  • Finally, just imagine being Joe, or Chris, or heck even Rick tonight. Imagine turning out the light and knowing it's not you in Fisherman's shoes. What a good night's sleep they have coming!
If you read the comments to her video, she mentioned that her mom already changed her wifi (meaning, Ginette's) name to "grandma" in French. So I don't think she's living with them just yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must have gotten pregnant while in Destin. Something had to have gone down before then bc she went silent for a long time I bet things were rocky and "oops" so mean to trick someone that way.
This summer's beach chair page turner; 'How Elle Sealed her Destiny in Destin'

All I can say is when we're all posting here from our nursing homes on our Google Mindscan 3000 devices, maybe Elle's college-age daughter will join us to complain about her mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually thought that too. It seems very out of character for Elle to have a child out of wedlock.

She mentioned that he's very happy so who knows? Maybe he is happy. I like to see people happy so I'm happy she's happy too (I know, is my cold, black, icy heart melting?) BUT I also feel bad that a child is being born to her. She's going to be an... interesting mother.
Definitely an interesting mother, indeed. Also, have we seen a picture of Eric?

Reactions: 4

Océane! French name meaning « from the ocean ». Omg she will have a few names like « Océane Elizabeth Jane » or whatever.

• Haha
Ohhhh the name will be pretentious for sure. What about Vera Rose? :LOL:
I am HERE for bleeping Vera Rose. If she doesn't name her Vera Rose I'm going to be disappointed.

This summer's beach chair page turner; 'How Elle Sealed her Destiny in Destin'

All I can say is when we're all posting here from our nursing homes on our Google Mindscan 3000 devices, maybe Elle's college-age daughter will join us to complain about her mom.
I love it, we need some Elle fanfic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need a new thread title!

My submission: PregElle - surfing the wave of consumerism like never before

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It would be nice for vera rose if things were strong between her and fishy but the video did not give that vibe. The bit about how they (but really she) found out the gender, I dunno something about it. But it's hard to believe what you haven't seen with your own eyes when it comes to her lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.