Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I think Rick might prey on vulnerable women. Based on his new gf's bio at her work, she's moved around a lot and is not from the US so she might not have strong ties anywhere (at least not in FL maybe). Def knew in school and now women who are smart and accomplished and cute but still end up with losers like Rick. I think self esteem plays a lot into it, sadly.
Sad if his new partner has a self esteem issue. Seems like she has a lot going for her career wise! Hopefully she's drawn granola life: fanny packs and sleeping on the floor to explain her draw for Rick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also so she posted a vlog and HI ELLE! She's basically responding to tattle in the whole thing.

1. For complaints against her last "vlog"/pearl shill, she evades answering it by acting like " well I can't talk about my corporate law job" like witch none of us. Are talking about our meetings and spreadsheets online. She clearly has nothing else to talk about or other content to make. She also claims she "never" makes sponsored videos anymore so that should make her self shill pearl ads better in some way?

2. Talks about her hair and dark roots. "Well I like it and I had so many Grey hairs I'd be dying it anyway" lame excuse. I get when you are like 60/70s and still dying your hair dark it can look harsh esp if you are pale but like she has years before she would need to do a lighter color for dye.

3. Talks again about dark brows. Talks about her microblading and thats why they are dark. GO pay someone to lift the ink then. There are people who do that. You spend so much on your ugly hair just go get someone to lift the ink so it matches. Better.

Also 1000 percent she doesn't know her colors/contrast all that stuff. I still think even with light brows her hair doesn't suit her skin.

Claims to have gone on. A date night has she got a new guy or is this the old one? I didn't see any evidence of a man living in her bedroom

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Claims to have gone on. A date night has she got a new guy or is this the old one? I didn't see any evidence of a man living in her bedroom
I was also looking for evidence too. None to be found. The striped shirts I thought were his but they were hers. Ew.

But she is celebrating an anniversary. How many years with fisherguy?

The vlog is so sad. Wow. Really nothing good to share. The house makes me stressed out for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the Beckys kissing her ass and telling her how great her content is. Barf.

Lately she's just been reselling jewelry that she has no part in creating -- the hoops and those turquoise pieces. So now she's trying to show us her "creativity" by creating new pieces that she's not going to sell. Is that supposed to make people want to buy overpriced solid hollow hoops?

Reactions: 6
well I think they broke up. 60-70% sure now. Because we all know that Fisherman moved in with Elle and if his stuff is not there, he moved out.

Reactions: 5
well I think they broke up. 60-70% sure now. Because we all know that Fisherman moved in with Elle and if his stuff is not there, he moved out.
Then why does she say her relationship and her job are so important and take up her time? Something is certainly fishy. I know she lies about her job, but with relationships she was always sort of honest/

Reactions: 3
Soooo did Mama G move to Seattle to be near Elle?

We got a “3, 2, 1” everybody!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Fisherman is still in the boat. I see two people divots on the bed. He may not be living there, but she mentions her relationship and the date night was Top Gun and he flies so it lines up enough for me to still believe. Go Fisherman!

The best part was when she said 'Heres a life decision that I do regret however . . . . ' I was on the edge of my seat! was it:
  • Dating a mean man like Chris just because he has money?
  • Being lazy, selfish, and self absorbed to the point where the man I thought I was going to marry left me by packing his bags and walking out?
  • Dedicating my 30th birthday party to the interests of a man who would be gone from my life before I turned 31?
  • Quitting my job, leaving behind my social life and the city that I clearly loved to move to Florida to marry a creepy guy from a month-long student exchange 10 years prior who slid into my DM's looking for a little action?
  • Relying on my mother to foot the bills so that when I made one of my classic Elle duck ups, I got whisked away from my mess in first class to go lick my wounds while shopping in Hawaii, thus learning very little from my tremendous mistakes?
No. It wasn't any of these things. It was the microblading. The 'life decision' Elle regrets is the micro blading.

I was beginning to think Elle was done entertaining us with her dumpster fires. Ladies. She's just getting started.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Fisherman is still in the boat. I see two people divots on the bed. He may not be living there, but she mentions her relationship and the date night was Top Gun and he flies so it lines up enough for me to still believe. Go Fisherman!

The best part was when she said 'Heres a life decision that I do regret however . . . . ' I was on the edge of my seat! was it:
  • Dating a mean man like Chris just because he has money.
I'm going to defend Chris here. I think he was genuinely into Elle. She's his type (another of his ex-GF looks a lot like Elle). But Elle was terribly irritating and hard to live with. I think he was being a jerk to get rid of her before finally worked up the courage to dump her.

I don't see 2 divots on the bed. Also, Elle showed her bedroom a lot and there are not 1 men's stuff. Elle has a lot of stuff so if the Fisherman did move in, surely we'd see something.

Viewpure: http://www.viewpure.com/-yylJpgmU0Y?start=0&end=0

Some thoughts:
3-2-1 while talking about yet another new set of sheets. Classic Elle moment and she's such a hoarder. How many dozens of bedsheets does a single woman need??

"I'm a corporate attorney." Keep lying, Elle. We all know you "work" at a pay to list law firm that's based in a WeWork.

"I went to CrossFit on Friday." Mr Fisherman must be into fitness and Crossfit. Not very housewife who lunches and does Pilates at Vancouver Club!

Why does she seem so upset while defending her poor life decisions? And her voice shakes at multiple points when she's explaining why she shills her pearls rather than create any real content recently.

She's noticeably bigger (you can tell in the section when she's filming her vanity). Things are probably still going with the fisherman, or she would've lost a lot of weight instead.

That wine bar looks kinda crunchy and lame, and looks like someone decided to make a makeshift "wine bar" from their parking garage. Seems like the fisherman is more similar to Rick than Chris. I bet she's secretly seething.

That kimchi soup is interesting. She's made a lot of effort to buy what seems like authentic Asian ingredients and I see bottles of different Asian (apologies I can't tell what language they're in) sauces while she's cooking her risotto. I wonder if Mr Fisherman is really into Asian food.

Her lazy eye was going crazy at the end, when she talked about English Muffins! It kept moving everywhere and wouldn't stop. I'm pretty dizzy from looking at it.

Some fun photos:
1654731130157.png
1654731156499.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe it, did she make her mother wait while the princess was getting a manicure and not treat her mother to a manicure as well? It seems like it - if she had booked a manicure for her mother, too, she would have surely shown what color her mother chose (or she would have chosen the color for her, since her mother chose her color) and made her mother demonstrate her nails when done. It would never occur to me to drag my mother to a nail salon and not book a manicure for her but make her wait while I was getting mine done, and I'm sure it wouldn't occur to any of you, ladies, either. How incredibly selfish and disrespectful!

There's little doubt by now that Fisherman is no longer in the picture. He probably decided to break up with her even before they went to Destin but the trip was already booked and it was too late for him to go back on it, but indications are overwhelming that they parted either there or immediately upon return. That pearl ad vlog was pathetic, showed us hardly any activities, trips or even restaurants (which is indicative, she always vlogs where she dines) and IT TOOK HER OVER A MONTH following return to post it. If she weren't heart broken, she would have surely been anxious to advertise her new "collection" ASAP and posted the vlog immediately upon return. What was she doing for over a month? No doubt licking her wounds. Another proof of this is that her mother unexpectedly appeared in town. We noticed that her mother has a tendency to show up on the scene when the princess experiences a relationship trouble.

A "corporate attorney"? Give me a break. What legitimate corporation would hire someone who graduated a law school - and a foreign one, at that - over a decade ago and hasn't worked as an attorney since? Especially in a city like Seattle where competition is brutal?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That hair!! 😬

She has shapeshifted into suburban Crossfit Karen. (Nothing wrong with those workouts for people who are genuinely into them, btw.) Does Elle do Crossfit barefoot like she did her Vancouver Club classes? Is her Lululemon collekshun buried under a metric ton of new Under Armour acquisitions? 🤔

Even after all this time and all the lies, I *still* get second-hand embarrassment when she describes herself as a working or "corporate" lawyer. I honestly am surprised that she doesn't get called out on her lies even more!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't believe it, did she make her mother wait while the princess was getting a manicure and not treat her mother to a manicure as well? It seems like it - if she had booked a manicure for her mother, too, she would have surely shown what color her mother chose (or she would have chosen the color for her, since her mother chose her color) and made her mother demonstrate her nails when done. It would never occur to me to drag my mother to a nail salon and not book a manicure for her but make her wait while I was getting mine done, and I'm sure it wouldn't occur to any of you, ladies, either. How incredibly selfish and disrespectful!

There's little doubt by now that Fisherman is no longer in the picture. He probably decided to break up with her even before they went to Destin but the trip was already booked and it was too late for him to go back on it, but indications are overwhelming that they parted either there or immediately upon return. That pearl ad vlog was pathetic, showed us hardly any activities, trips or even restaurants (which is indicative, she always vlogs where she dines) and IT TOOK HER OVER A MONTH following return to post it. If she weren't heart broken, she would have surely been anxious to advertise her new "collection" ASAP and posted the vlog immediately upon return. What was she doing for over a month? No doubt licking her wounds. Another proof of this is that her mother unexpectedly appeared in town. We noticed that her mother has a tendency to show up on the scene when the princess experiences a relationship trouble.

A "corporate attorney"? Give me a break. What legitimate corporation would hire someone who graduated a law school - and a foreign one, at that - over a decade ago and hasn't worked as an attorney since? Especially in a city like Seattle where competition is brutal?
I thought fisherman was still in the picture because she looks like she's gained weight, but you made some good points about her not showing any highlights of the trip and Ginette coming into town unexpectedly. Has Elle given up on her usual post-breakup weight loss?

I think he's or someone is still there bc of the lack of weight loss and her date night when they were at the beach it was shot from much higher up than if her mom was shooting. So if it isn't Eric fisherman it is a new guy she got already to replace him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm so curious if they're still together (and I refuse to watch the video because I'd much rather read everyone's speculations here!)

I doubt she would stop losing weight after breakups because her insides are still a howling void of unresolved issues and sadness.

• Haha
I can't believe it, did she make her mother wait while the princess was getting a manicure and not treat her mother to a manicure as well? It seems like it
Hey the market is down. Mama G may only be able to afford fancy nails for one of them. It's an investment in both of their futures to get Elle married off.

Because yeah, Elle, clearly the only reason he's not willing to marry you yet is your fingernails aren't pretty enough! That HAS to be it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think he's or someone is still there bc of the lack of weight loss and her date night when they were at the beach it was shot from much higher up than if her mom was shooting. So if it isn't Eric fisherman it is a new guy she got already to replace him
What kind of date is watching Top Gun? Doesn't suit the European Princess' taste at all. Maybe it really is a new man...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you guys go check her insta and see who followed Bainbridge Island crossfit you'll see Eric fisherman's account following that account too

• Wow
  • Haha
If you guys go check her insta and see who followed Bainbridge Island crossfit you'll see Eric fisherman's account following that account too
YES! Team Fisherman strong!

Now if only my Celtics can do the same.

Also LOL at woodsens new profile pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if he knows about GG, Tattle, or what happened with dailyhive...Eleanor probably learned the hard way from people tagging Dean on instagram, and decided to hide the fisherman.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.