Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to base this guess on stereotypes of people I see from working in healthcare. But Elle 100 percent comes off like one of those women who doesn't go to get check ups, regular health monitoring. So I'm going to guess she hasn't frozen her eggs.

People like Elle are more concerned about spending money on clothes and looking good. Regularly gets her nails done but doesn't want to take the time for a yearly check up, blood work etc. Since she is in the states now, egg retreival and storage can be expensive. Like a chanel bag expensive and Elle wouldn't be able to brag about it. Egg stimulation can be really hard and unpleasant I can't imagine Elle would pay for the drugs and want to inject them.

Most other bloggers I watch mention in passing appointments with physicians, dentists, optometrists etc. And I don't recall Elle saying much other than when she went to the orthodontist to get her teeth fixed (which I'm assuming her mom paid for).

I def think if she talked about freezing her eggs that would be a good relatable thing for her to share but Elle is convinced that proposal is always 6 months away and why go spend a lot of time and money and pain to freeze eggs when in her mind she'll just be getting pregnant (in her idealized mind) in the next year.
She should look for an egg retrieval sponsorship. I noticed Angela from the bachelor franchise was posting a bunch promoting the egg whisper. She had the procedure done and did a ton of Instagram stories about the processes

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Has Elle ever actually mentioned kids? I don't remember her ever saying anything, she could be the type that wants the rich husband with no kids so she remains center of attention. With how often she leaves her cats & for how long at a time, I really can't imagine her looking after a child.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has Elle ever actually mentioned kids? I don't remember her ever saying anything, she could be the type that wants the rich husband with no kids so she remains center of attention. With how often she leaves her cats & for how long at a time, I really can't imagine her looking after a child.
Yes she has..I think when she was looking for her SUV! Can anyone be more precise ? I think she wants the picture perfect family: 2 kids, a dog (or her cats), her SUV, and a beautiful house.
She wants to be Bree Van de Kamp (minus all the tragedy)

Reactions: 6
Yes she has..I think when she was looking for her SUV! Can anyone be more precise ? I think she wants the picture perfect family: 2 kids, a dog (or her cats), her SUV, and a beautiful house.
She wants to be Bree Van de Kamp (minus all the tragedy)
She talked about it once in an older video and said she would name her kid Vera Rose. I only remember this because I think it was on gossip guru someone with an user name Vera Rose defended Elle and everyone thought it was Elle since that was the baby name she mentioned. Does anyone else remember this?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She talked about it once in an older video and said she would name her kid Vera Rose. I only remember this because I think it was on gossip guru someone with an user name Vera Rose defended Elle and everyone thought it was Elle since that was the baby name she mentioned. Does anyone else remember this?
She definitely mentioned it every so often. I def remeber her saying liking the name Vera. And I am pretty sure during Joe she mentioned moving elsewhere to have kids and settle down one day.

Reactions: 5
Elle, name the next cat Vera Rose. Seriously. Things really are that bad at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
LOL, WTH Krista Lynn?! :LOL: Is this Ginette in disguise? Or maybe Mr. Fishy was tasked to be a keyboard warrior a-la-Ricketts.

Did Eleanor even mention getting grays? I haven't really been following her videos lately. I don't even think that was the reason for her wanting to go blonde. I think she's trying to SWF Fishy's ex.

• Haha
LOL, WTH Krista Lynn?! :LOL: Is this Ginette in disguise? Or maybe Mr. Fishy was tasked to be a keyboard warrior a-la-Ricketts.

Did Eleanor even mention getting grays? I haven't really been following her videos lately. I don't even think that was the reason for her wanting to go blonde. I think she's trying to SWF Fishy's ex.
Krista Lynn is another disguised Vera Rose I think. Or a friend of hers. You guys there is a famous brand of water in France named « Cristalline » : that’s so weird…….

• Haha

She did mention going blonde to hid the grey hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Elle’s hair is probably her best physical trait, and she ruined it with the peroxide blonde and obviously overgrown roots. I’m not a fan of how she styles it like a Stepford wife, but Elle seems to have a thick head of hair and it was quite pretty when she straightened it or wore it more naturally.

Imagine ruining your hair to land a cheap fisherman, and he’s still not proposing after two years despite the fact that he’s pushing 40. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 10
So that update video that was coming soon... does Elle mean soon as in "before the next ice age" ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine ruining your hair to land a cheap fisherman, and he’s still not proposing after two years despite the fact that he’s pushing 40. Embarrassing.
The best part is, as bad as that is, it's far from the worst she's done to try and get hitched. Last time she ruined her whole life and it was all in a bid to land a Rick!

So that update video that was coming soon... does Elle mean soon as in "before the next ice age" ?
I really hope the lack of uploads is based on her getting some good therapy and following their advice.

• Haha
I think Smelle has been colouring her hair for quite a while to hide grey hairs, at least since she was with SS. I remember that in certain light we would be able to spot that the hair didn't look natural because it had this odd reddish hue.

However, instead of continuing with colouring her grey roots in a shade that's close to her natural one, she decided to become a badger-skunk cross 😂 she has dark hair at the bottom, some copper blonde at the back, some unidentified green/grey/strawberry blonde at the front. Reminds me of a teenager's unsuccessful attempt at achieving amazing hair using drugstore dyes. Except Smelle has already spent hundreds of dollars on this disaster.

• Haha
CE98F418-B087-411A-8FE1-725711011291.jpeg

she was so beautiful with long straight center parted hair (during quarantine). She looked 5 or 10 years younger!

A4398B1E-0F3D-42C2-941F-D44EE81F4DC5.jpeg

Girl whyyyy did you do this to yourself? Even your complexion now looks dull because of the colour! The snow white look suits her best! There are at home colour kits for your regrown grey hairs on amazon that are so easy to use on dark hair every month. Greys are easier to manage than toning and hydrating and doing whatever to save the fried looking blond locks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Elle doesn't listen to any advice or has any judgement. If she did have either of these skills (internalizing what is happening to her, doing self reflection), she wouldn't be in the mess she is today.

If she wants to be a real lawyer, she could have gotten good at her job at MFDA and worked her way up to a in house counsel. I know a guy who did that - worked his way up from a non-lawyer job to a real lawyer job at a same institution. He hustled and got to know the right people. He is also a nice person.

another thing - when friends or acquaintances or therapists give advice, they usually do so tactfully or in a round about way. And they do so only once. Nobody is going to be overly critical of you or yell at you or anything. They aren't your mother or sister. If you don't understand or don't pick it up, they probably won't say anything again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Elle is such a dingbat, honestly. She said she had seen like one or two grays in the past few months and so as a "pre-emptive measure" decided to go blonde. I... can't. You don't just dye your whole head blonde because of a few grays lol. You dye your roots every 6-8 weeks like a normal human being.

She went blonde because that's what Fisherman likes, and she wanted a convenient excuse for her viewers. She has said in the past that one day she'd have liked to go blonde so she has sooooome plausible deniability but we all know it was for him.

Reactions: 12
I don't doubt she went blonde because the fisherman wanted her to, but I also think it's because that's the way her mom deals with going gray. And we all know she is morphing into her mom right before our eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.