Elle Florence #15 Bottle Blonde and Chanel by the Pond, How Long until Fisherman Figures Out the Con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its Monday ladies! I sure am excited about Elle's regularly scheduled upload due any minute now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Elle’s hair is probably her best physical trait, and she ruined it with the peroxide blonde and obviously overgrown roots. I’m not a fan of how she styles it like a Stepford wife, but Elle seems to have a thick head of hair and it was quite pretty when she straightened it or wore it more naturally.

Imagine ruining your hair to land a cheap fisherman, and he’s still not proposing after two years despite the fact that he’s pushing 40. Embarrassing.
I hope she is very transparent about her desire to get married because he could be the type of guy that just wants a life partner but doesn’t want to be legally married….Hope she is not wasting her time. You can do that in your early 20s but not at that point in her life. Not for what she wants. She needs to go on a website like christian mingle. Not even joking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If this 1 fails, I really think a match maker service is the way to go. Anyone messing about wouldn't put the effort into that. It's not like online dating, although online dating can be done well.
Other then fishing, what does this guy do? Or is he actually a fisherman that goes into the ocean on those big boats with the all the nets and stuff?

Reactions: 7
If this 1 fails, I really think a match maker service is the way to go. Anyone messing about wouldn't put the effort into that. It's not like online dating, although online dating can be done well.
Other then fishing, what does this guy do? Or is he actually a fisherman that goes into the ocean on those big boats with the all the nets and stuff?
No I think fishing is a hobby..He is an aviation engineer. For the rest : he is definitely not into social media so we don’t know much.

Reactions: 5
I hope she is very transparent about her desire to get married because he could be the type of guy that just wants a life partner but doesn’t want to be legally married….Hope she is not wasting her time. You can do that in your early 20s but not at that point in her life. Not for what she wants. She needs to go on a website like christian mingle. Not even joking.
I don’t think she’s religious but maybe you’re on to something, esp with what type of guy she’s looking for…traditional. There’s a terrible rom-com with Lacey Chabert called Christian Mingle, basically a movie ad for their dating website. She should watch it. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s religious but maybe you’re on to something, esp with what type of guy she’s looking for…traditional. There’s a terrible rom-com with Lacey Chabert called Christian Mingle, basically a movie ad for their dating website. She should watch it. 🤣🤣🤣
It’s true that we never hear or watch her going to church but she celebrates Christmas and Easter and wants a man that provides while she breeds! Can’t say that she dresses very modestly when you look at the shorts she bought for Destin but you never know. She could end up as a Duggar sister ! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s true that we never hear or watch her going to church but she celebrates Christmas and Easter and wants a man that provides while she breeds! Can’t say that she dresses very modestly when you look at the shorts she bought for Destin but you never know. She could end up as a Duggar sister ! 🤣😂
Lol…but seriously she should watch Christian Mingle. Girl (Lacey Chabert) hasn’t been able to find The One and is the last girl in her friend group to be married. She sees an ad for Christian Mingle on TV and pretends she’s more religious than she actually is. She meets a handsome man who ticks all her boxes but then he finds out she was lying about her faith. They break up. Eventually they get back together because she becomes religious in the end and he proposes to her.

Also Lacey Chabert is French through her dad just like Elle (kinda, he’s Cajun) and she and Elle are both short brunettes, so…?! 🤣🤣🤣

here is my “bad advice” contribution 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Elle should've gotten to know "The Dolls" better, rather than in a superficial take photos at the Vancouver Club way. Two of them have husbands and they could've given her some tips! The one living in a house by the lake married a guy 20 years her senior with a construction company, doesn't work, and is clearly a golddigging type like Elle, and another one has a handsome husband her age who owns a gym. She could've followed either of their examples. This is why she needs girlfriends among many other reasons.

Also it looks like she bought 100 subscribers on May 26th and they got removed the next day by Youtube because they were fake. :p

1654616886736.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Elle should've gotten to know "The Dolls" better, rather than in a superficial take photos at the Vancouver Club way. Two of them have husbands and they could've given her some tips! The one living in a house by the lake married a guy 20 years her senior with a construction company, doesn't work, and is clearly a golddigging type like Elle, and another one has a handsome husband her age who owns a gym. She could've followed either of their examples. This is why she needs girlfriends among many other reasons.

Also it looks like she bought 100 subscribers on May 26th and they got removed the next day by Youtube because they were fake. :p

View attachment 1325495
Why is she bothering to buy subscribers if she doesn’t even post?

Reactions: 5
Why is she bothering to buy subscribers if she doesn’t even post?
My guess is she wants to make sure she doesn’t fall below a certain number. It’ll affect partnerships (not that she gets many) and she’s probably embarrassed that she’s had around 80K since Joe days. Her channel basically stopped growing after Joe broke up with her, and she started buying subscribers periodically.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My guess is she wants to make sure she doesn’t fall below a certain number. It’ll affect partnerships (not that she gets many) and she’s probably embarrassed that she’s had around 80K since Joe days. Her channel basically stopped growing after Joe broke up with her, and she started buying subscribers periodically.
A LOT of things in Elle's life stopped growing that fateful Thursday in May when she came and saw those packed suitcases.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That sounds like the first paragraph of a beach read novel perfect for Lattes and Literature 😂
In a way, Elle is living her dream. Her life decisions are basically those of a Hallmark movie, just without the happy ending!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
In a way, Elle is living her dream. Her life decisions are basically those of a Hallmark movie, just without the happy ending!
Don't ANY of the Hallmark movies end with Lacey living with her mother, 30 handbags and 11 cats?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Don't ANY of the Hallmark movies end with Lacey living with her mother, 30 handbags and 11 cats?
The thing is if a regular nice person said "marriage isn't for me and I'm happy living by myself and with my cats" I'd really respect them for being true to themself. For Elle it is sad bc we know she wants the picture perfect life picket fence and all. She wants Prince charming to sweep her off her feet and buy her a 2 million dollar house. But like that just doesn't happen. Esp if you are rude, entitled, and ungrateful like Elle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing is if a regular nice person said "marriage isn't for me and I'm happy living by myself and with my cats" I'd really respect them for being true to themself. For Elle it is sad bc we know she wants the picture perfect life picket fence and all. She wants Prince charming to sweep her off her feet and buy her a 2 million dollar house. But like that just doesn't happen. Esp if you are rude, entitled, and ungrateful like Elle.
I'm still surprised that someone who tries as hard as Elle to get married hasn't managed to do it. She destroyed her life for Rick, who basically had nothing to offer materially or as a person. You'd think that she'd be able to find someone given her standards aren't high, and it's not like she has absolutely nothing to offer. For one thing, she is well educated and had a good upbringing, and can look "nice" without looking good because she tries so hard. She also has a very supportive mother who is willing to pitch in financially to keep her princess happy. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for a guy. Mama June from here comes honey boo boo has even managed to get married so what's Elle's excuse?

• Haha
I'm still surprised that someone who tries as hard as Elle to get married hasn't managed to do it. She destroyed her life for Rick, who basically had nothing to offer materially or as a person. You'd think that she'd be able to find someone given her standards aren't high, and it's not like she has absolutely nothing to offer. For one thing, she is well educated and had a good upbringing, and can look "nice" without looking good because she tries so hard. She also has a very supportive mother who is willing to pitch in financially to keep her princess happy. It wouldn't be the worst thing in the world for a guy. Mama June from here comes honey boo boo has even managed to get married so what's Elle's excuse?
As repugnant as Mama June is, she actually works (unlike Elle) and has some “self-made” wealth (also unlike Elle) and most importantly has some self-awareness of how people view her and she was able to monetize off that image. Unlike Elle. I don’t think the men that Mama June dates are exactly winners themselves, but at least June picks men who she has common interests and characteristics with. Unlike Elle who transforms herself with every guy she dates, no matter how mean they are to her or loserish they are. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm still surprised that someone who tries as hard as Elle to get married hasn't managed to do it. She destroyed her life for Rick, who basically had nothing to offer materially or as a person.
Well, Rick does have that ability to move at a swift clip... :LOL:

But yeah, even dear Ricketts appears to have snagged himself a professional lady to spend his time with...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, Rick does have that ability to move at a swift clip... :LOL:

But yeah, even dear Ricketts appears to have snagged himself a professional lady to spend his time with...
The fact that Rick can find a new relationship being himself while Elle can't speaks volumes.

The fact that Rick can find a new relationship being himself while Elle can't speaks volumes.
I mean I think Rick might prey on vulnerable women. Based on his new gf's bio at her work, she's moved around a lot and is not from the US so she might not have strong ties anywhere (at least not in FL maybe). Def knew in school and now women who are smart and accomplished and cute but still end up with losers like Rick. I think self esteem plays a lot into it, sadly.

Also so she posted a vlog and HI ELLE! She's basically responding to tattle in the whole thing.

1. For complaints against her last "vlog"/pearl shill, she evades answering it by acting like " well I can't talk about my corporate law job" like witch none of us. Are talking about our meetings and spreadsheets online. She clearly has nothing else to talk about or other content to make. She also claims she "never" makes sponsored videos anymore so that should make her self shill pearl ads better in some way?

2. Talks about her hair and dark roots. "Well I like it and I had so many Grey hairs I'd be dying it anyway" lame excuse. I get when you are like 60/70s and still dying your hair dark it can look harsh esp if you are pale but like she has years before she would need to do a lighter color for dye.

3. Talks again about dark brows. Talks about her microblading and thats why they are dark. GO pay someone to lift the ink then. There are people who do that. You spend so much on your ugly hair just go get someone to lift the ink so it matches. Better.

Also 1000 percent she doesn't know her colors/contrast all that stuff. I still think even with light brows her hair doesn't suit her skin.

Claims to have gone on. A date night has she got a new guy or is this the old one? I didn't see any evidence of a man living in her bedroom

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.