Elle Florence #13 I Got 99 Problems but Cashmere Hoarding Ain't One!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she on drugs wearing those leggings, it's like she is bottomless with a sweater 🤢😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know how Elle’s pet name for Joe was “Bunny”? She probably calls her new beau Fishy or something stupid like that 😂

“BUT FISHY WE NEED THIS INVESTMENT PIECE IN OUR HOME! IT’S ONE-OF-A-KIND AND WILL STAY WITH US FOREVER AND BE PASSED DOWN TO OUR CHILDREN. YOU CAN’T PUT A PRICE ON THAT!!!!!!”
E1930C0C-43D0-487B-90A2-1253111E5513.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
You know how Elle’s pet name for Joe was “Bunny”? She probably calls her new beau Fishy or something stupid like that 😂

“BUT FISHY WE NEED THIS INVESTMENT PIECE IN OUR HOME! IT’S ONE-OF-A-KIND AND WILL STAY WITH US FOREVER AND BE PASSED DOWN TO OUR CHILDREN. YOU CAN’T PUT A PRICE ON THAT!!!!!!”
View attachment 825494
🤣🤣🤣

she makes it extremely easy to capture a horrible and funny pic of her, right!!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 825494
I can totally see Elle justifying an $8,000 chair as an heirloom to pass to her children. Elle and her mother and their hoarding of furniture, home decor, and art is so strange to me. Elle, for example, has her grandmother's coffee table in storage. I love my grandmother but I'd rather commemorate her with a picture or a few pieces of jewelry than keeping her furniture in storage where it's just getting dusty. It's just not practical when you move as much as Elle does!

Reactions: 8
It's honestly pathological how Elle always has to buy "things" when she accomplishes a goal. Normal people don't buy an $8,000 chair because they pass the bar.

She really should of just decorated the house with all the heirloom pieces of furniture she has in storage. If they are that important to her, why not use them.
I just realized she never mentions bring her cats to the vet to get their yearly booster shots. Also I don't remember her getting either of them neutured.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 825494
She really is deranged... I'm watching 'You' on Netflix these days and she could easily be one of the characters 😂

I think joe used to call smelle 'Bunny' and even bought her a bunny pendant for Christmas.
She really should of just decorated the house with all the heirloom pieces of furniture she has in storage. If they are that important to her, why not use them.
I just realized she never mentions bring her cats to the vet to get their yearly booster shots. Also I don't remember her getting either of them neutured.
I really hope the cats are neutered. Not neutering female cats is cruel as they can develop cancer etc.

• Haha
It's honestly pathological how Elle always has to buy "things" when she accomplishes a goal. Normal people don't buy an $8,000 chair because they pass the bar.
when I got a $15k bonus, I spent $1200 on a luxury bag and kinda felt guilty about that. The rest went into savings. Passing the bar doesn’t even come with a monetary prize so…🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Especially when it isn’t even the first time. She passed it in BC years ago. Most lawyers I know would maybe go out for a nice dinner to celebrate the second jurisdiction, and then move on. But an $8k chair? Sheesh.

She seems to be treating herself for anything she does, literally even getting out of bed is an achievement that warrants a treat. If that's how you operate, the 'treat' is no longer a treat! She tries to mask shopaholism and rampant consumerism with the self-care narrative.

Reactions: 9
Right? She talks about how important these things are so why is she not using them? Why is she buying new furniture to fill the space when she has these heirlooms?

Also I get the idea that Elle is one of those people who "loves their pets" but doesn't actually take care of them. I'm shocked by my co workers who love their pets but never take them to the vet. Or will leave them at home by themself for way too long (like leaving a dog and they can't pee for 12 hours) I bet during her jaunts to Kirkland to see fisherman the cats are left alone for days at a time. With a dirty litter box too, she couldn't even be bothered to change it for fufu who she def seemed to love more than the new cats.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What Elle really wants is a bespoke custom made chair from a luxury retailer (she mentioned this as an obvious choice in the video), but it’s out of her budget. So she has to convince herself (and more importantly others) with a long spiel that she wants a second hand chair “which tells a story” (even with stains) but she has yet to find one in her price range.

It’s like the car all over again. Name drops Jaguar and Ferrari. Makes a fuss about interiors. Ends up with an alpha Romeo.

She mentioned that she was surprised that many of her viewers are attorneys as well from her swearing in ceremony 😂 bet she feels awkward that her lies can clearly be seen through.

Like others have mentioned, nobody boasts about passing the bar in a second common law jurisdiction except very junior and very young lawyers. And even requests an in-person ceremony. This all goes to reinforce that she was never a practicing lawyer in Vancouver.

Also she mentioned the scarves sold well. Passing the bar is an easy excuse, the real reason she can drop cash on a chair is because enough Karens bought her scarves.
200 viewers x $50 profit = $10,000
(Edit; Omg went to double check the prices of her scarves $159… her profit margin must be insane)
200 viewers x $100 profit = $20,000

She’s delighted that her low efforts paid off once again. Honestly most influencers spend like this, money comes easily to them (versus normal jobs), easy come easy go … 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
What Elle really wants is a bespoke custom made chair from a luxury retailer (she mentioned this as an obvious choice in the video), but it’s out of her budget. So she has to convince herself (and more importantly others) with a long spiel that she wants a second hand chair “which tells a story” (even with stains) but she has yet to find one in her price range.

It’s like the car all over again. Name drops Jaguar and Ferrari. Makes a fuss about interiors. Ends up with an alpha Romeo.

She mentioned that she was surprised that many of her viewers are attorneys as well from her swearing in ceremony 😂 bet she feels awkward that her lies can clearly be seen through.

Like others have mentioned, nobody boasts about passing the bar in a second common law jurisdiction except very junior and very young lawyers. And even requests an in-person ceremony. This all goes to reinforce that she was never a practicing lawyer in Vancouver.

Also she mentioned the scarves sold well. Passing the bar is an easy excuse, the real reason she can drop cash on a chair is because enough Karens bought her scarves.
200 viewers x $50 profit = $10,000
(Edit; Omg went to double check the prices of her scarves $159… her profit margin must be insane)
200 viewers x $100 profit = $20,000

She’s delighted that her low efforts paid off once again. Honestly most influencers spend like this, money comes easily to them (versus normal jobs), easy come easy go … 🤷‍♀️
You're right. Elle donated 1.3k during that month early in the pandemic when she donated 10% of her revenue to a charity, so $1.3k/0.10=$13k

She has 30 units of her scarves in each color, there are 7 colors in the rainbow, she's nearly sold out, she charges shipping, there's no state income tax in WA (Business & occupation tax rate is around 0.05%), her order volume is on the low end so wholesale of those silk cashmere is prob $20-30, import duty to the US is low compared to Canada (unified 15% I think). Although she might be paying inflated freight like the rest of us but that's a drop in the bucket

To be fair, I bring my cats to the vet consistently but I don't think I've discussed it with anyone outside of my partner. It's such a mundane part of life that I don't see why she would need to mention it in a video (recognizing that Elle does mention lots of ordinary events as somehow being extraordinary).

There are times when I think people here nitpick the smallest details but I am fully on board with the chair idea being absolutely unhinged. Her fantasy about the jewel toned library is ridiculous. In any metropolitan area on the West Coast, she is describing a house that is at least $1.5 mil and honestly probably well north of $2 mil. Even if she does eventually get that house, she won't want some old, cigar smelling, stained leather chair. You buy furniture for the home you're in, not some future fantasy home!

Especially when it isn’t even the first time. She passed it in BC years ago. Most lawyers I know would maybe go out for a nice dinner to celebrate the second jurisdiction, and then move on. But an $8k chair? Sheesh.
I hope this becomes a pattern. She'll want that next splurge purchase so bad she'll treat every guy like Joe, have the relationship implode, flee to another state, take the bar in that state, and finally . . . . treat herself with the splurge purchase. Over and over again.

Sorry Mama G.

I hope this becomes a pattern. She'll want that next splurge purchase so bad she'll treat every guy like Joe, have the relationship implode, flee to another state, take the bar in that state, and finally . . . . treat herself with the splurge purchase. Over and over again.

Sorry Mama G.
I wouldn't worry for Mama G. Clearly some sort of financial windfall has graced these two because it's only since the Seattle move that Elle has really gone off the deep end -- maybe an inheritance came though? Maybe Mama G sold her Vancouver home? Clearly Elle won't be visiting it anytime soon. Whatever happened, the spending has really amped up.

Elle was painting Rick's bungalow two years ago (guess she couldn't afford to hire someone?) and now she's in a townhome with thousands of dollars of junk and cashmere. Even if the financial projections for her scarves and pearls are right, it's still not enough to buy a townhome, new car, and designer goods. Maybe Mama G won the lottery 😂

• Haha
I wonder if she would still single for a year (no dating, no hooking up, no relationship) if we gave her $10,000. 🧐

I have been hate watching her since Chris. I don’t think she has ever stayed single for more than 3 months? After each breakup, she sulks for a month or so and then she’s back online dating.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.