Elle Florence #12 Fumbling Towards Mediocrity: Elle, Her Cats, and the Quest for Mr. Next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should just quit YouTube at this point. She is boring af and it's probably destructive to her life or chances with a new man,with all the gossip sites about her.

Reactions: 9
Looks like the grand relaunch is coming up in 2 weeks. Gird your loins, Elle's got crafts to shill.

IMG_20210808_121006.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Elle is in Portland? She's working REAL hard on that new "Cullection "

She posted an insta story of her evening drinks in Portland.

Reactions: 5
One of my cousin's is spending the summer in Italy, she went to uni there. She's been double jabbed (my aunt and uncle live in the states so she was able to go home after uni and get her vaccination that way) she's still ended up sick and one of her friends is in hospital. Just because your local government says vaccinated people can travel but that doesn't mean you SHOULD. Elle is a fool to be traveling right now, vaccinated or not she's putting other people at risk.

Reactions: 10
One of my cousin's is spending the summer in Italy, she went to uni there. She's been double jabbed (my aunt and uncle live in the states so she was able to go home after uni and get her vaccination that way) she's still ended up sick and one of her friends is in hospital. Just because your local government says vaccinated people can travel but that doesn't mean you SHOULD. Elle is a fool to be traveling right now, vaccinated or not she's putting other people at risk.
Assuming it's been two weeks after Elle's second shot (and the same is true for her travel companion), she is following all federal and state guidelines. I'd rather focus on how she travelled back in March during the third wave, without a vaccination, explicitly against guidelines.

I live in Canada, so maybe it's a different story, but I've been fully vaccinated for two months, and have travelled since then. I don't feel that I'm putting others at risk - I mask in indoor settings, only socialize with those who are also fully vaccinated, and stay away from large crowds and crowded spaces. This in line with Canadian government recommendations and the focus here is on those who aren't vaccinated due to personal choice -- we've all had ample opportunity to get the two doses. As I said, maybe it's a different situation in the PNW (e.g., folks can't access the vaccine), but I don't think shaming a fully vaccinated person for travelling as per government guidelines is a good idea. Just my two cents.

Reactions: 9
Assuming it's been two weeks after Elle's second shot (and the same is true for her travel companion), she is following all federal and state guidelines. I'd rather focus on how she travelled back in March during the third wave, without a vaccination, explicitly against guidelines.

I live in Canada, so maybe it's a different story, but I've been fully vaccinated for two months, and have travelled since then. I don't feel that I'm putting others at risk - I mask in indoor settings, only socialize with those who are also fully vaccinated, and stay away from large crowds and crowded spaces. This in line with Canadian government recommendations and the focus here is on those who aren't vaccinated due to personal choice -- we've all had ample opportunity to get the two doses. As I said, maybe it's a different situation in the PNW (e.g., folks can't access the vaccine), but I don't think shaming a fully vaccinated person for travelling as per government guidelines is a good idea. Just my two cents.
Even vaccinated people can spread the virus and bring variants in. European governments are recommending to hold off from travelling to protect unvaccinated people in the society. And even if you're vaccinated, you can still get sick and end up in hospital.

Reactions: 13
I hope the F and L are not staying overlapped like that... and her blurb couldn't be more unfriendly and bland.
Yeah, it looks like 'Elle Horence' 😆 And text below is not particularly inviting.

If Smelle marries, she'll be real life Hyacinth Bucket from 'Keeping up appearances'. If she doesn't marry, her and her mother will be 'Grey Gardens' 2.0.

• Haha
Even vaccinated people can spread the virus and bring variants in. European governments are recommending to hold off from travelling to protect unvaccinated people in the society. And even if you're vaccinated, you can still get sick and end up in hospital.
Yes, those points are correct. I just wanted to point out that Elle, if she is indeed fully vaccinated, was following all state and federal guidelines. I just think it's important to shift the responsibility away from fully vaccinated folks to governments, because ultimately they should be tracking and responding to the scientific developments.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have that Hawaii vlog right before she and Rick called it off?

Reactions: 3
If only she took 'Elle Florence' down for maintenance after Joe walked out on her all of the catastrophes that followed could have been averted.

• Heart
Right? Her life needs maintenance lol.
Extreme Makeover: #Girlboss Edition. Or, for Elle, Transformation extrême : l'édition #Girlboss

Would like to point out that two years ago, Elle was touring the Southern states with her fiance Papa "Professor" Rick's. Now it's finagling the fisherman to put a ring on it. She really does need a life intervention to move beyond having men dictate her life and circumstances.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Did anyone see her "sneak peek" in her instagram stories?

It's literally what looks like a silver (or white gold?) snake or herringbone chain in the sand. Not really setting the jewelry design world on fire, lol. But I've always said she should sell fine jewelry to her sycopha--I mean, fans. She'd be able to mark up more and make more money.

Screen Shot 2021-08-13 at 8.50.05 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11

It's literally what looks like a silver (or white gold?) snake or herringbone chain in the sand. Not really setting the jewelry design world on fire, lol. But I've always said she should sell fine jewelry to her sycopha--I mean, fans. She'd be able to mark up more and make more money.

View attachment 711032
thats the worst marketing / sneak peek ever. It looks like an eel in the sand…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
thats the worst marketing / sneak peek ever. It looks like an eel in the sand…
I could barely tell what is was.

View attachment 711032
Based on the quality of her pearls, it will likely tarnish in a day. i Could never trust fine jewelry from Elle Florence.

Reactions: 10
Wow. That's possibly the worst marketing shot she's done for her "businesses". It took me a moment to even figure out what the item at hand was, it isn't in focus and the background is distracting. The angle makes the necklace look insanely long; at first I though it was a 1920s style chain that goes to your stomach!

At least she's finally take advice given on Gurugossip ages ago to move on to items that don't require hand assembly. Just drop the necklace into an envelope and ship it out. Her Karens will undoubtedly love this new line; they view anything Elle does as the latest "it" item.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 711032
Wow. The 3 month wait was worth it.

• Haha

View attachment 711032
What is this monstrosity?

Eleanor Lecocq has completely lost the plot. I thought it was bad before but she's gone from stringing fake beads to directly importing off of Aliexpress. No need for assembly! I can't believe she got even lazier and more greedy.

Oh! Did she go to Portland WA again?? 😂😂😂
Wasn't there a doctor that she was seeing pre Mr.Fisherman who lived in Oregon? He unfollowed her after a few weeks but she continued to follow him. Maybe Mr.Fisherman called things off and she's throwing herself at the doctor again.

We all know she follows all her exes (Joe, Chris, Rick before he started his youtube channel, Dean before he blocked her because of DailyHive) even though none of them follow her back. She's not above trying her luck again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.