Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boredstrom

VIP Member
Since there is speculation that Elle has snagged Mr Next and may be close to moving in with him, I decided to rewatch some of her stuff from her prime. I am going to start with all the big #girlboss features. So presented here for your entertainment, the return of the 'Annotated Elle'. These are her long form videos, so I am going to cut them up like we did with the #girlboss breakup, covering one day in the vlog per entry.

#girlboss - Kauai Island Adventures
I believe this is her first #girlboss long form video. To set the scene, our heroine has been dating Joe for at least a couple months, and they are on the early relationship trip to Hawaii that we all know has been a right of passage for many a Mr Next.

I think the reason she decided to start her #girlboss series has a lot to do with how much she was feeling herself at this moment in her life. She had recovered from being ejected from Chris' condo in grand fashion. Everything was coming together and it was time to show the world.

Elle greets us with an aloha. Joe and Elle have been in Hawaii for a few days making nice with Mama Enabler, but now it’s time for the two new lovebirds to strike out on their own for a couple days. They are headed to Kauai, which Elle has not visited before in her Hawaii trips. Not surprising. The best shopping in the state seems to be found closer to her mother's condo.

They are waiting for their Uber to take them to the airport for their island hop. They have a ton of bags. 3 rollers and two carry-ons. Joe may be to blame though, as he is excited to go scuba diving at their destination and I would imagine a lot of his bags are full of camera gear for that. Elle is wearing a flowery dress I don't think we have seen before or since, but she's cute in it.

Quick shot of the approach from the airplane and we're at the Waimea Plantation. Elle and Joe have rented a cottage. Joe is a simple man and is more excited about the Camaro convertible he rented, but Elle takes us on a tour of the cottage as if she's moving in. I wonder, does staying there those two nights make her a Kauai local small business?

She gives us the cottage number in case you want to visit the scene of the crime, but all we really need to take away from this is that the cottage is 'romantical'. Joe gets excited about the BBQ grill the resort has for guest use and goes to check it out. Don't get too comfy, Joe, it won't be long before your BBQ back home is crammed in a forgotten corner of your balcony. The two of them walk down to the beach. Elle is surprised the sand is darker than Oahu. No herringbone tapeworms on this beach though. Going to have to wait a few years for that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

boredstrom

VIP Member
I don’t think she met him in HawaiI. She was seen out on a dare, back in March I think, with a man with a rather large forehead. This guy fits that description, as general as it is. i think she has been dating this guy for awhile now, hence why shes hinting she’s with someone now. She has to brag, cant hold it in forever.
Because I am feeling helpful today . . . .

I hope for girlboss' sake he is better at reading the situation than Rick was. Rick visted her in Vancouver and witnessed the closet vomiting forth six figures worth of cashmere, shoes, dresses, bags, and ponte pants. And somehow, he thought she would be fine with that cheap, cloudy engagement ring. Yeah, I know it was Rick and he wouldn;t have known all her crap cost that much, but he should have at least have understood something from the sheer quantity.

Mr Next, we want a girlboss wedding. We want a return to the Elle of the old days. We want lots of great videos where she complains to the camera about how the au pair you bought her isn't doing things right. We want to see her drop any and all pretense of being employed. We want to see her vlogging $300 lunches on a Wed with her social club friends. We want to see her fly first class always and everywhere. We want to see Nest release a line of $150 candles and see her buy one in every scent to tell us which one she likes best. We want to see her stealing sips of your Krug vintage brut.

And here's the thing, for us to see any of that stuff, you're going to have to be able to write some big checks. Don't pull a Rick on us. Make sure you can handle it. Talk to your financial advisor if you have to. Don't skimp on the ring. $50,000 is the absolute FLOOR. She refused to do any videos about the ring Rick gave her for a reason. You need to come up with something that launches a 10 video deep dive on every detail and contour of the ring. If you think she's going to be Ok hauling at TJ Maxx and second hand stores again, you're horribly mistaken.

Get your ducks in a row now. And I mean the Burberry duck instaria cashmere kinda ducks. get your financial house in order. Be ready to wow her, and finally give us the show that was abruptly cancelled that terrible day in the Spring of 2017, which I shall mention never again if you get this one right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

MissDeverauxDarling

Just to add some additional detail, Daily Hive solicited local businesses to contact them for promotion. They didn't just randomly find Elle's information, she emailed them and this was the result. Shortly after the comments appeared, Daily Hive deleted the post.

Credit to the Gurugossip users who screenshot this situation!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

LetThemEatLipstick

8B90EBEA-9B0A-42FA-97C7-AC0744C1BDF9.jpeg

Omg. The fact that she called her OWN website a “con”. I can’t even catch my breath right now, I’m laughing so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
Continuation of the threads for Elle Florence, the youtuber with a thousand names who loves to man hunt, scam her viewers, and spell her own name many different ways on her website to drive traffic away from the goss. The life of a scammer is tough, and so is covering SEO so potential victims (unsuspecting men of Seattle) don't see her for the dubious character she is.

Shoutout to @MissDeverauxDarling for the new title, which is a nice nod to Eleanor Lecocq' recent decision to go quiet on social media.

For new gossipers:
This woman was violating Seattle lockdown rules while she continues to look for a man to put a ring on it. She quit her job and life in Vancouver, Canada for a shot to marry in Florida and was quickly dumped within months by her ex-fiance Rick (just like how she was dumped by Chris, Joe, Special Someone, and likely others in the past few years). She then moved to Seattle and tried to scam Seattle locals on the Daily Hive by pretending to be a local small business while she lived in an Airbnb. She was called out on Instagram by many people who tagged her latest victim, Dean, and he prompted dumped her as well so she's back online and man hunting. This same woman also misrepresented the truth many times in the past in everything from her job (she was never a practicing lawyer or in-house counsel) to her dress size (she buys things that clearly don't fit properly in stretchy materials, squeezes herself into them and claims to be smaller than she actually is) to plastic surgery ("bad root canal" apparently means a new chin). She also sells overpriced jewelry made of cheap materials that she strings together while watching Hallmark romance movies and doesn't offer returns when they break immediately and scarves she claims to design herself even though it's bulk ordered from a wholesaler in Nepal at a fraction of her selling price. Hunting for a rich husband has become her full-time gig while scamming her naïve viewers (she posts affiliate links for everything and doesn't mention brand names in video descriptions to force you to click her links) is her part-time hobby.

She has been extremely rude to her subscribers and is deleting any comments and blocking people that ask her questions that may question her narrative. Her house of lies is crumbling down and even her long time fans are starting to realize that everything she brags about doesn't add up, and we have screenshots of many of these deleted messages on previous threads. When you're a lying, scamming, fake 32 something with extremely thin skin that relies on mommy, scams subscribers, or leeches off men, it's not a surprise that many people will find you morally questionable and call you out for your poor behavior. Her recent "giveaways" also seem to be fake given they've either gone to people she was already friends with or people who were buying her crap jewelry, or the winners weren't mentioned at all (see past threads for receipts).

Recently, we've been told by Seattle gossipers that she's been spotted with many different men during a global pandemic while the city of Seattle is under lockdown. She was said to be not practicing social distancing or safe sex. She was confirmed by multiple gossipers (and their male friends who have matched with Elle Florence) to be intense, desperate, and pushy for a serious relationship. She also threw tantrums at men who were not interested. She also has an obsession with having pale skin and calling herself European and petite, even though she is none of those things.

Links:
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/glossypinklipgloss
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elleflorence/

Variations of her name that she's used over the years:
Eleanor Florence
Eleanor F. Lecocq
Elle Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Marie Lecocq
Elle Lecocq
Elle Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Florence Lecocq
Eleanor Lecocq
Eleonore Florence
Eleonore Florence Lecocq
Eleonore Florence Marie Lecocq
Eleonore Lecocq

Last edited:
  • Heart

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
The only difference between Elle and Rick is that Rick doesn’t have a Ginette to bankroll him. Otherwise, they’re both prone to word salad, delusions of self grandeur, and seem insufferable to be around.

• Haha
  • Heart

LetThemEatLipstick

Ooooh! Excited to see what goodies she rewards herself with for passing the WA State Bar Exam!

A trip to Cancun, perhaps? Definitely a Chanel purse, or maybe she’ll venture into Goyard by purchasing an entry-level canvas tote in a clearance-bin colorway?
Maybe if we’re lucky, we’ll get to see a couple more Caribbean-teal Le Creuset pieces proudly displayed on the overcrowded coffee cart, or maybe on the stairs or the toilet. I definitely foresee some $98 candles in an upcoming video. Show us the goods! As many of us are saving up for mortgage down payments, or replenishing our savings that got wiped out last year, Ginette will be treating Elle to an all-expenses paid trip to Mexico and some luxury outlets, for her hard work and resilience. I can’t waittttttt!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

LetThemEatLipstick

Don’t forget that the Rose-Elle-ta Stone is still up and running: https://tattle.life/wiki/elle-florence/

I love all the Elle eras, TBH.

The Chris Era was a bit of a blur, the couple traveling to different cities and countries together, all while Elle clung more and more desperately to her emotionally abusive English lawn gnome.
Her Joe Era was by far the most fun to watch - I enjoyed living vicariously through the reckless, carefree spender who fancied herself a career woman with a beautiful apartment and live-in lawyer boyfriend, while we watched him shoot hateful daggers at her with his eyes.
Then the Rick Era was SOOOO awkwardly cringey, I couldn’t help but secondhand-embarrassment-watch every video and chuckle to myself how far she’d fallen from grace.
Now she’s back at it again with Mr. Outdoorsy Engineer, trying to recreate the life she’d lost over and over again since she graduated college. This current era fills my heart with hope that we will be treated to a fishing/hiking/running-themed drone-recorded Hawaii wedding with the avionics engineer, and get to see him in the background of her pregnancy vlogs looking like a caged rabid raccoon when she starts talking about how Jeff Bezos would be soooo cute with a better haircut.

• Haha
  • Heart

Debbie1633

Did anyone see her "sneak peek" in her instagram stories?

It's literally what looks like a silver (or white gold?) snake or herringbone chain in the sand. Not really setting the jewelry design world on fire, lol. But I've always said she should sell fine jewelry to her sycopha--I mean, fans. She'd be able to mark up more and make more money.

View attachment 711032
thats the worst marketing / sneak peek ever. It looks like an eel in the sand…

• Haha

Lovely

Chatty Member
Where is our dear Smelley and what in the world is she doing with her time?
I imagine she's having another break-up meltdown...rocking herself to sleep as she cries European tears while clutching her cats and Le Creuset collection as Ginette frantically Googles Seattle real estate options for her next move.

• Haha

thecatlass

VIP Member
She's officially insane. Blair Witch Project meets renaissance fair meets debutante past her prime:

Screenshot_20210921_113713.jpg

Screenshot_20210921_113731.jpg

Blurring tool is her best friend:
Screenshot_20210921_114423.jpg

She retouched her face and neck into the oblivion. Then she didn't do anything around the necklace and you can see the real texture of her skin. She retouched her skin below the necklace again and it's all a hot mess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

aol

Just noticed the reviews of the UGG blanket on Nordstrom’s website. Basically after you wash it it sheds over everything. Um, Elle that is the opposite of good quality you are influencing your followers to waste their hard earned money on a poor quality garbage blanket. That is so rude.
She probably doesn't wash it so she is unaware of the shedding

• Haha
  • Heart

Phoebe.Tallulah

How often does she actually wear those lumberjack shirts? She says she loves them but I honestly can't remember actually seeing her wear them :unsure:
Once a year when she puts on her high heeled leather booties and tromps around the pumpkin patch of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

bethannebodyworks

I'm just going to say it. She puts me in a bad mood. Maybe I should stop watching her videos? I have a genuine revulsion when I see her and yet I can't look away.

She's a wasteful slob and a slovenly person. She is absolutely stomach-turning for me. Just revolting, what with her mass consumption and her phlegmy voice. Does she not listen to herself? Or see herself? She always looks so pleased with her reflection; it's disgusting.

This bitch literally bought a new couch because her old couch is in storage and she can't be arsed to get it out of storage? Did I hear that right? And the way she just glosses over that fact in her video like it's the most logical, normal thing in the world is baffling to me.

Also, pro tip: Elle, if you want to keep your love life private, don't say inane drivel like "this loveseat is perfect for canoodling in fall." Make no mistake: he'll leave you too. Toodles.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lovely

Chatty Member
It's hard to believe that her new boytoy looks at this hot mess and thinks 'sure, that's totally normal behavior for a grown-ass woman in her 30s'. I mean, is he as deluded as she is?? In which case, bring on the wedding because things are about to get SO GOOD. :m
Blurring tool is her best friend: View attachment 773705
She retouched her face and neck into the oblivion. Then she didn't do anything around the necklace and you can see the real texture of her skin. She retouched her skin below the necklace again and it's all a hot mess.
Poor girl doesn't even have pores at this point... :ROFLMAO: I see she also edited out her weird clown lip dip while she was adding the Disney Princess sparkles. She truly is the gift that keeps on giving grifting.
She looks like someone in a kinky cult, the pale skin and too dark hair. She's never looked worse.
As someone with pale skin and dark hair, Elle is like my own personal version of What Not To Wear.

Last edited:
  • Haha
But if she'd been fishing since she was 8, she must be an absolute shitshow of an uncoordinated mess because to fish actively all that time and never catch anything ever until now?! It's obvious she was lying. "My first fishie w[h]ere I cast the line." She's such a fucking tryhard dolt.
SUCH a fucking tryhard. You nailed it, Bethanne.

I hope she threw that poor little under limit fish back in the water right after her precious "proof of fishing" photo was taken. You touched a fish. OK.

And the thought of wearing a light-colored light sweater while fishing?! What a poseur. She always trusts she can just buy or lie her way into an identity. Seattle local, country music and bbq aficionado, "practicing lawyer", Rick frugal lifestyle enthusiast, "jewelry designer", it just goes on and on. Remember when she bought that overpriced Coach sweater with the T-Rex on it and she was like, "YOU GUYYZZ, MY MOM UTHED TO TAKE ME TO THE NATURAL HITHTORY MUTHEUM WHEN I WAS A KID. ALL THE TIME!!! I'M REALLY INTO DINOSAURS." Just to justify her spending and fleeting interest of the moment (always man or purchase motivated). For some reason this makes me picture a little girl screaming her made-up rules from the top of a playground structure, mostly ignored by the other children playing happily below.

What prospective friend or man -or friends/family members of man- wouldn't see through her immaturity and outrageous vanity? She is disgusting.

I just said she was disgusting, but the world is filled with people who are disgusting in the ways that Elle is (con artists, greedy, liars, inconsiderate).
So I have to ask myself, why do I pay any attention to her after all these years? I think it's that she's a fool, in the classic, timeless sense of the word.
She's a fool.
And she'll never buy or lie her way out of being ridiculous. As long as she's making a spectacle of herself, we get some free cringe-watch entertainment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I’ve been mainly lurking on here (and liking many of your posts haha) but I’m excited to share with you ladies that I’ll be moving to Seattle this fall as I’ll be a grad student at UW! Be certain that I’ll keep an eye out for Smelle 👀

• Haha
  • Heart

bethannebodyworks

Elle is a pick me.

She will literally uproot her entire life for a man--any man. I can't picture a man at this point marrying her. Not because she's ugly (she isn't, though I think she's not that attractive) or because she's unsuccessful (plenty of men wouldn't mind a stay at home mom/wife). Rather, it's because she's annoying, entitled, talks like a know-it-all and rambles about everything like an expert despite actually being quite dumb (have you ever heard her pronounce Christmas, sparse, regularly, etc.? She's incapable of saying normal words), obfuscates the truth, is obsessed with luxury, spends money like water, and cannot read a room.

That said, I have semi Elle-related news, everyone: I'm opening up a jewelry company as a side business! I've designed a few engagement rings and will be selling them in lab diamonds. I'm thinking about starting slow right now and then possibly going to the GIA for formal training which is a lifelong dream of mine. What do you think of one of them?

Attachments

• Heart