Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe people actually spend their money on collections like this. They’re normally always over priced and not even that nice.
If Elle genuinely cared about her followers the collection would be much cheaper and more affordable for everyone, it’s a business to her and she’s out to make as much money as possible!

Reactions: 10
I don't understand the pricing of her collection at all. Legit looks like those 'fruit of the loom' joggers you can buy for a few quid, just with a slogan slapped on. (I'm pretty sure PLT got caught out selling those for a higher price not long ago) Also who wants 'luxury' loungewear...? Fair enough if you want some nice silk pyjamas or something, but 'luxury' joggers and a sweatshirt?

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t agree more

Reactions: 5
They probably are those fruit of the loom joggers, Els and Con will be sat in the warehouse stitching in their own labels by hand for the angels whilst having their tea and biscuits

Nah, I don't mind her, I just think shes way off the mark with this. Overpriced basic clothing. Just a heads up, joggers are FIVE POUNDS from primark in the mens section. Literally look the same as the ones shes trying to flog for 30 quid, but you do you boo x

Reactions: 17
How else is she going to fund trips to LA, NEW YORK, pay for the mortgage on her new house, pay for the interior designer.
She is laughing all the way to the bank

Reactions: 8
I thought that about the car seat! I was hoping he was just sat there for the photo..

Really not trying to be mean but her lips looked better before the fillers, they look too big now, unless they’ll settle down? I don’t know how fillers work.

Actually! Edited to say I guess not about him just being sat there for the photo as I’ve just noticed he’s wearing a seat belt, and is he in the front as well?!

Reactions: 3
Why would you post that on social media, maybe just send to Lucy and Jordan but it doesnt put Elle in a good light
- she breaks law and puts child safety at risk
- gives him an unhealthy highly processed meal, making no effort to cook
- lets a 6/7 year old have uneccesary screen time not something creative, sporty or educational

"UK law dictates that a child must use a child car seat until they’re 12-years-old or 135cm tall, whichever comes first. Children over the age of 12 or more than 135cm tall must wear a seat belt."

Reactions: 7
I don't particularly mind Elle at all I find her quite harmless however since this sad excuse of a collection has 'launched' shes just not arsed with her YouTube uploads etc.. I feel like you would have any of this success without your followers so why fuck them off so you can have date night at the cinema...

That for me has earnt an unfollow

I thought that about the car seat! Her fillers look horrendous. I’m sorry but they’re honestly making her look swollen and ready to burst!

And now she is flashing about her £650 designer trainers. Not relateable.

Reactions: 4
So her mum is “best friends” with Zoe Suggs mum......
Never got a shout out on Zoe’s channel

Ouch

Reactions: 3
I saw that and was suprised!!! It’s surprised me she hasn’t used Zoe for clout
Would she really be able to use zoe
zoe never goes to see her own family she's always sucking up Alfies family's arse doesn't give a shit about her own except Joe but that's only cause he's "famous" as well

I know Elle might not want to due to it been too personal as she doesnt really talk much about her mums illness but if i had the popularity that Elle did and such a large audience i would try and raise money for a charity close to heart (e.g. The Brain Tumour Charity) and do something helpful not charge obscene amounts for poor quality outfits

Can you expand?? where did you see this?
it’s on her last vlog, she says zoes mum lives in the same village and her mum and Zoe’s are best friends.

Zoe has done a few random shout outs in the past for people she’s “enjoying” on youtube.
Weird she wouldn’t do it for Elle.

Elle knows she wouldn’t be able to use Zoe for popularity. For starters Elle and Zoe are very, very different personality wise - Elle wouldn’t be Zoe’s cup of tea at all.
I get the impression Zoe is very selective about who she thinks is ‘good enough’ to speak to her so Elle might of reached out to her before, sent her a message or something saying her Mum knows Zoe’s and she probably got ignored. Plus Zoe rarely visits her Mum so I doubt she knows who her Mum spends time with.

Reactions: 4
Zoe’s Mum and elles mum live in the same village, they probably know each other from dog walking/village life, also it’s a tiny village, most people know everybody, elles mum seems really sweet as does Zoe’s, similar ages aswell.

Reactions: 2
Elle, Mark, Zoe .....I struggle to see a difference

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.