Elle Darby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly she hasn't gifted any of her collection to her influencer "friends" šŸ˜‚. Elle, the girl who expects everything to be a freebie.. I guess it's to be expected.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m a big fan of Elleā€™s but is it just me or is some of the Angelle Collection stuff sooo overpriced? Ā£55 for a cardigan that (according to its description) snags easily! Canā€™t just be me thatā€™s disappointed to see such high prices? ā˜¹ Such a shame because some of the items are lovely but the price is just too much!

Reactions: 14
just seen her snapchat this morning and conor is making her wait upstairs while does something for her birthday downstairs. My first thought was what am I doing wrong in life? Seriously, who can still be in bed on a Monday... surely everyday is just another day to them even weekdays.

Reactions: 6
Clearly she hasn't gifted any of her collection to her influencer "friends" šŸ˜‚. Elle, the girl who expects everything to be a freebie.. I guess it's to be expected.
That is why Jemma Miles had to get another brand of lounge-wear

Reactions: 1
just seen her snapchat this morning and conor is making her wait upstairs while does something for her birthday downstairs. My first thought was what am I doing wrong in life? Seriously, who can still be in bed on a Monday... surely everyday is just another day to them even weekdays.
Tbf Iā€™d take annual leave if my birthday fell on a week day so I could do that too. I know she doesnā€™t do ā€˜conventionalā€™ work but she could do that even if she worked in the ASDA tills

Tbf Iā€™d take annual leave if my birthday fell on a week day so I could do that too. I know she doesnā€™t do ā€˜conventionalā€™ work but she could do that even if she worked in the ASDA tills
I agree and I actually take the week off for my birthday. It wasn't so much about her birthday that I was moaning about, it was the fact she takes photos every morning of her and Conor in bed with Herbie - not relatable.

Reactions: 1
I saw on Lucyā€™s video today that when Connor said about what Ellieā€™s birthday surprise was he mentioned about not going to New York because of the launch .. although he was saying this in front of the family including her mum so he might not have wanted to have said it was because of elles mum šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Obviously we were supposed to go to New York but we couldnā€™t go because of the launch and everything.

sorry but everyone who went crazy on here because they ā€œassumedā€œ it was about her mum and we shouldnā€™t have be commenting otherwise šŸ¤”
elle never once mentioned her mum, she allowed everyone to assume because it got her out of having to explain.

her mum is there. Iā€™m not saying she isnā€™t sick but they didnā€™t cancel the trip because of her.
and Iā€™m glad that seems to be the case.

i bet she was pissed off she had the two wild boys in her new house šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Obviously we were supposed to go to New York but we couldnā€™t go because of the launch and everything.

sorry but everyone who went crazy on here because they ā€œassumedā€œ it was about her mum and we shouldnā€™t have be commenting otherwise šŸ¤”
elle never once mentioned her mum, she allowed everyone to assume because it got her out of having to explain.

her mum is there. Iā€™m not saying she isnā€™t sick but they didnā€™t cancel the trip because of her.
and Iā€™m glad that seems to be the case.

i bet she was pissed off she had the two wild boys in her new house šŸ˜‚
Ah no, where does she say this? :(

Ah no, where does she say this? :(
lucy had a birthday party for her (but invited herself over to elles house to host it, Iā€™d be pissed in my new home when I hadnā€™t even invited family MYSELF to a celebr the new house!!! having those kids all over my new carpet and sofa. Iā€™d be PISSED!!!!!!)

Con says it and hes taking them for an evening in some manor house type thing.

he could easily have just said they had to postpone but he says ā€œbecause of the launch....ā€
and obviously the house had a lot going on that week.

Reactions: 2
lucy had a birthday party for her (but invited herself over to elles house to host it, Iā€™d be pissed in my new home when I hadnā€™t even invited family MYSELF to a celebr the new house!!! having those kids all over my new carpet and sofa. Iā€™d be PISSED!!!!!!)

he could easily have just said they had to postpone but he says ā€œbecause of the launch....ā€
also they all say it as if itā€™s the amazing present! No offence but raking the money in and heā€™s taking them for afternoon tea and then a night in a hotel. Itā€™s a nice place but it wasnā€™t ā€˜wow Iā€™m crying!ā€™ Sort of gift and everyone saying ā€˜wowā€™ was just a bit odd. They all bigged it up a bit too much to be honest. And how weird that he didnā€™t even let Katie or her mum know especially if the mum is as poorly as sheā€™s intentionally making the angels assume,he would have to check sheā€™s free and doesnā€™t have appointments etc?

Jesse jumping on the brand new white sofas, I was wincing!

Reactions: 5
I love the Manor ā˜ŗ OMG!! Iā€™d be fuming if those kids were trashing my house, but I guess if you get Gifted so much maybe you donā€™t care!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find it weird seeing all of the birthday posts considering we literally NEVER see Elle leave cons side to be with friends?

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s so selfish. They could of chose a different time to move house, or to launch the luxurious joggers line. But instead cancelled the trip of a lifetime Katie was looking forward to

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s has global development delay
Her older sister is Lucy Carter who is also a Youtuber. She is a mum of two boys and pregnant with twins and does slimming world
šŸ˜‚I can just hear Lucyā€™s voice ā€˜Iā€™m a mum
Of two boysā€™ šŸ˜–šŸ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Selfish cow. She could've easily hired someone to work on the launch and package orders etc but oh no it always has to be about them and their money. She can more than afford to pay someone a decent wage for 5 day's work. This was Katie's birthday present and if that were me I would feel like they didn't give a tit about me.

Elle should've made it clear the other day that it had nothing to do with her mum instead of allowing people to assume it was.

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™ll be reading her (one of them absolutely does) and now weā€™ll get a heart to heart sit down about her mum.

I bet sheā€™s pissed Lucy uploaded her ā€œbirthdayā€ before her.

Lucy is so obviously THAT mother

ā€œdoes herby not know how to fetch.. because Jesse is trying to get him too and he wonā€™tā€

the dog is probably scared stiff of her feral kids.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.