Elle Darby-Swift #77 It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After watching that vlog a few things that stood out:

So they are definitely moving back to England then (I know that's not exactly what they said but it's obvious)
Elle misses her 'village' and wants more me time
They want to go on long road trips even though they are paying $6k a month for that rental.
Why doesn't elle seem to wear a bra anymore?
What was that dancing in the kitchen at 7.30am all about? Utterly cringe and NOT relatable or real life. They both need to get a proper job
Elle doesn't like the texas heat
She can't wait to go back to the UK for her friends wedding,even though she's only been in USA 3 months

Also talking about Elle going back to the UK- I could be totally wrong but im sure she may have a few problems getting back in thr usa. Someone I knew didn't travel back from the US until he had his citizenship because of issues around getting back in. My sister in laws sister who has resisded in USA for years and had 2 kids there had trouble 2 years ago getting back into the USA with her 2 kids after a holiday, and that awful Millie Hart (on tik tok) I'm sure had to wait for something before she could safely fly back knowing she could get back in. I don't know the ins ans outs of it all, or understand it. But I'm sure there could be issues, I was always under the impressive its not that easy to keep flying to and from until you are an actaul citizen (could be wrong though)
If she's waiting for a green card, she's not allowed to leave......

Reactions: 3
I can confirm that once you have an immigrated you cannot leave that country for 1year after arriving. I emmigrated from south africa to Texas for a work opportunity wasn't allowed to travel back home for 1year. I did have to get special permission to travel for a pre-planned holiday outside of the USA. I think it's a security thing and also to ensure you're telling the truth about wanting to live in their country not just getting Greencards and disappearing. I'm just not sure if it's different for someone from the UK moving to USA. But for me, if I had left my visa would be canceled and I'd have to go back home with a 5 year ban on applying for a visa. I wonder if Elle is purposely sabotaging her visa so that she can go back home without it looking like it was her idea all along or that shes homesick and life isnt a fairytale. Rather blame it on the American officials taking away your dream lol.
P.s. I live within the same community as Elle and Texas being so hot, has made special walking areas for dogs and trees over sidewalks to keep it cooler ALL around the area. There's grassy paths to get to areas so their paws don't touch hot tar and shaded play parks. It's just laziness that she doesn't walk her dogs. Literally watching her speak about Texas and the way they do things and it's just lie after lie after lie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I know!! Oh yes Elle, go get excited on July 4th, being British 😂😂😂
Already cringing at the thought of the inevitable IG post full of July 4th decorations around the home and a video of her going "OmgEEEEee HaPpY InDepeNdeNce DaY mY AnGlEsssss!!!?" 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! So do we think Elle is genuinely naive to this? Or is it a ploy to move back to the UK ASAP??!! I mean imagine if she tries to get back in and they say no. Connor will be there with the kids by himself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What kind if visa does she have? If she needs to, she can get an Advance Parole which enables her to travel. At any point any moody CBP officer can deny any alien re-entry back into the country, but for most Brits that would not be a problem. AP in never a guarantee, but it’s not something to sweat over if you are behaving yourself.

Reactions: 2
She can leave the US and then get back in. I’m a UK expat living in US and can leave and come back. There are some rules around leaving if waiting on a green card which she won’t be yet. She wont be allowed to apply for a green card for a while! The only time I had issues leaving was during covid due to travel ban which has now been lifted.

Reactions: 6
I might be reading too much into things here, but the emojis she’s used in this post have 10000% convinced me she’s preggo. Going on a road trip with the dogs, boys and the white love heart means the baby. Interestingly, Connor used the same emoji in his reel caption the other day, where the wording was “and just like that, my life has changed forever 🤍”

She’s so pregnant.

IMG_4320.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I might be reading too much into things here, but the emojis she’s used in this post have 10000% convinced me she’s preggo. Going on a road trip with the dogs, boys and the white love heart means the baby. Interestingly, Connor used the same emoji in his reel caption the other day, where the wording was “and just like that, my life has changed forever 🤍”

She’s so pregnant.

View attachment 3025084
I think the baby emoji will mean Romeo ?!

Reactions: 1
They will all be miserably hot on that trip. Sure, aircon in cars and hotels, but what else will they do? WAY too hot and humid for them. Cruel to their dogs. Hurricane season started on June 1st! Save that trip for the winter and plug your brain in.

Reactions: 12
They have no time for the dogs any more, that much is obvious. Couldn’t even be arsed to give them their morning walk in the latest vlog. Bloody lazy selfish pair

Reactions: 12
I can't believe they've rented that massive house and won't even be in it that much! How much was it? Like $6/7k a month???
If they knew they wanted to do road trips I don't understand the need for a massive house and all that expense!

Reactions: 14
I can't believe they've rented that massive house and won't even be in it that much! How much was it? Like $6/7k a month???
If they knew they wanted to do road trips I don't understand the need for a massive house and all that expense!
Totally agree. The thing is to make such a huge move, I don’t care what she says, unless it’s a work related thing, you go with the intention thus us for ever, we are emigrating. Who in their right minds wasted thousands of pounds for a three year holiday? You can then take a year or two to settle, go on holidays but without the hurry to see as much as you can. She wants to be a Cali girl and if she can’t have that she won’t stay, not that I think they had any intention of staying permanently. This is a move over for three years and then back before Saint starts school, he doesn’t have to start until he’s five.

• Sad
Reactions: 9