Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Kinda do hope she’s okay though…
I bet it was really scary for the kids too. She's admitted she has intrusive thoughts so I bet this has triggered her. I wouldn't be surprised if its shook her up and made her even more homesick
I honestly can't see them lasting out there!

Reactions: 9

mupert

She’s such a bullshitter! She did get accepted and did go to uni for drama! Her mum was diagnosed just before, that’s true, then they thought she had beaten it, not realising her cancer woukd return. Elle went to Bristol uni studying drama and then left to become a PT, living at Conman’s after her relationship with her parents became very strained due to her dropping out. She made it around as though she didn’t go because of her mums illness. She also said a while back she never really spoke about her mums illness online, one reason was to protect Katie, again bullshit. She spoke quite a lot about it and spoke about counselling. She was also part of the Herbalife crap and was giving it all Billy big bollocks in a view early vlogs 😂😂😂😂 . Interesting that this articulate young woman made the vlog when She made a point of saying “smelly foreign’men were staring in her gym.. Not a child.
She really looks like Katie here…

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Recap of the latest vlog;

- Bookworm EDL has been bed rotting in her empty bedroom for the last 9 days she’s been absent on YouTube
- Furniture is due to arrive any day
- Homesick, and admits she’s had moments of thinking the move to USA was a bad idea (Connor has also felt this)
- Says she’s struggling with no family around, and complains there’s no ‘village’ of support around her
- S&R are in daycare, but EDL claims she struggles to trust people to look after them
- EDL & conman complaining about the heat in TX
If this move really was over a year in the making then surely they would've considered this before moving

buster239

Weird she only stayed for a few days after Disney as well, such a long way to go for just a week, surely Elle would’ve wanted her to stay for at least another week in Houston so a total of 2 weeks, I think that’s standard for a USA Holiday right? 🤔
Katie is so popular with her friends though, she has such a brilliant social life! It’s a lot of annual leave for her to use up, and no doubt she’ll want to fly out to Houston several times a year

wonderbread

Chatty Member
I just love how since moving out there she’s uploading so often, more regularly than ever before it feels like even when she was at her peak?! Clearly over there they’ve got to prove their “income?!”🤔
She is as dull as dishwater so now she has content with the move she will milk it till it’s dry

geels

All for the boys being around children and being put into childcare to put into their business ventures really a dollar tree haul … how dull!

the content is boring and lazy, what’s she doing all day! I wouldn’t even mind if she dived into redecorating and organising the pantry since she’s SOOOOOO into interior design but a half arsed vlog and cheap dollar tree haul, I hope people move on
I just started watching this vlog and had to turn it off, it was SO boring. What makes her think people want to watch this?!😱😭

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
....I have the exact dates of how long Giles was under house arrest - 28th June 2006 to 28th November 2007.....so, 17 months. So, if Giles said his family could only have a few days or weeks out there.....there can't have been many trips in that short length of time. OOOh, isn't she a little liar......'I 'lived in America'....... no you didn't 😂
She’s fake as F**k. Always has been always will be.
---
That's why I got it.......Katie would've been too young to remember Houston......Elle's mum died......so, Elle can make any shit up as there's no one to call her out!
---
.....New thread suggestion : Elle Darby/Swift #77- It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down
Well Lucy could but we know she is just like Elle ( quick delete my Twitter account Jordan)……..👀👀
---
That's why I got it.......Katie would've been too young to remember Houston......Elle's mum died......so, Elle can make any shit up as there's no one to call her out!
---
.....New thread suggestion : Elle Darby/Swift #77- It ain't Texas, it was Trowbridge so sit your lying ass down, down, down
Pleases!!! Has to be this! You are on a roll girl!!!

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She is so full of shite to be fair, I listened to the first podcast because she addressed the tweets thing and I was nosey, but god she is irritating 😂😂
I lived near by and knew quite a few people that knew her/family. She was always an irritating little shite.

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
She actually said she was sure ( changes daily now apparently) that she wants to be back in the UK before Saint starts school?!?! Like WTAF? This is just a long holiday then! 3yrs? I mean I get people doing this, not liking it and then moving back, but to actually go with the plan that this is not permanent is mad.

starsandmoons777

Sending them to nursery is the most sensible option and the most obvious. I feel she’s just thrown a nanny into the conversation for something to talk about. The only pro she said for a nanny is so she can go on date nights…that’s called a babysitter, not a reason to why you’d need a nanny?

She’s chatting utter bollocks to fill time in the vlog. There’s no way she’d have a nanny.
I agree there’s no way she’d have a nanny when the children are 90% of her content and she doesn’t go out to work lol. In a recent vlog she said she was going to stop filming saint as much (no mention of Romeo), as she wanted to protect his privacy, that’s going well isn’t it..

Also not sure where the dogs were when they took Saint and Romeo in the park? Elle was with Saint on the climbing frame and Connor was pushing Romeo on the swing, no sign of the dogs. Surely not just wondering around off the lead in public around children? Or locked in the car in that heat?

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Never watched make or break so put it on this weekend and I've noticed they're barely getting any airtime compared to the other couples 😂

• Haha