Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimmee

I would love to be like Elle ( jks) , has super bad anxiety about the dogs getting on a flight but doesn’t for 1 minute think that anything bad is ever going to happen to her children ( whilst talking about saint needing staples in his head from falling on a bench ) . 🤨 I can’t make it make sense , must be nice to believe nothing bad will ever happen to you!

Reactions: 10

Sakalh

I just love how since moving out there she’s uploading so often, more regularly than ever before it feels like even when she was at her peak?! Clearly over there they’ve got to prove their “income?!”🤔

Loveitme

VIP Member
I watched the dollar tree vlog and also wondered why they dropped the kids at childcare to undertake mundane tasks whilst supposedly being so afraid of the tornado.
Anyway
I found myself watching Connor and for the first time kind of found him attractive. I’m not sure what’s happening?
If someone would like to call the Mental Health Act on me I will DM u my address x
ill join you 🤣Well i dont know if i find him attractive in that way.But I think he came across...nice ? likeable ? maybe

Sunshine99

Chatty Member
Just watched the dogs arriving vlog, I wish she'd have shared details of the company they used to transport them over. I knew there are companies which provide that service and take care of everything, she said she did loads of research into finding the best option, that would actually be interesting and useful info to put out there. Clearly it wouldn't make her money though like sharing dozens of already overshared brands does.

I agree that the dogs look a very healthy weight, well exercised and fed by the kennel who had them for the past month. They also actually seem to have coped well considering, so again it would be interesting to have more information on the company and process she used.

Reactions: 9

basic bree

Won’t lie… I just skipped through to the ‘reunion’ and cried. Katie must miss them all so so much.

Elle’s reaction just seemed a bit weird though. Just totally playing up to the camera. What is wrong with her 🤢
yeah i felt for Katie, she really bawled her eyes out. should've been a private moment. Feel elle wanted to cry but didn't because she was on camera.

• Sad

bananabutter

VIP Member
I agree I think he will thrive, he seems a good dad to the boys and the dogs, he puts up with Elle because he has to for financial security and baby trapped! He did try to break it off with her years ago didn’t he but she persuaded him back.
also regarding child care. She should send the kids to nursery to try and make some friends and local connections. It’s not like they are going out on a 9-5 so why would you want a nanny in your house looking after your kids whilst you just sit there doing nothing?
Also who was watching saint playing with his train track when she was eating her lunch? Is it just me who wouldn’t let a little one play in another room without me watching them, or am I a helicopter parent 🙈🫠🤣
When was he brave enough to try and leave? 😂

• Haha

wonderbread

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the bedside tables/lamps. The tables are tiny and the lamps are hugeee. It looks so odd beside the massive bed 😂😂
That bedding will be covered with chocolate biscuit stains in no time 😆. It looks like a bitch to make and she never appears to make her bed so, good on you Carby for making the first day with your new bed COSY!

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
My interpretation of it was "out of darkness comes light". Elle's mum dying was a terrible situation that no one would ask for, but it gave Elle the impetus to follow her dream, so led to something positive. It gave her an element of closure with her mum's death.
I think that was the sentiment she was trying to get across, but in true Elle style she manipulated the narrative of how the therapist was trying to help her process the move to the USA in relation to her Mum passing away and the end product of her justifying her reasons for pursuing her dream of moving to the USA was because its Elle’s World and everyone else just lives in it.

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
I saw the spa pic and thought ‘oh, maybe she’s made some friends and is having a girly day’ then it turned out she’s just there with Conman 💀

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Well we'll know EDL has been keeping up with her Tattle threads if she mentions that Connor’s family are coming out to visit them soon 😉

Katie's the viewer-booster, so hence why she's being made to fly out first! 💸💸💸

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
I am glad for Katie’s sake that she has actually stuck to her word and taken her with them to Disney world, I would have been sad for her if they hadn’t.
Though we all know sadly just like Katie’s long overdue birthday New York trip that turned into Elles birthday trip that it’s all just the Carby show. Hopefully she has her own room this time and isn’t just sleeping on a pullout bed 🙃

Upintheair83

VIP Member
not sure whose tan is worse.. elle's or carys' in her swimwear ad
How did she ever think that tan was a good look? And why oh why did she choose to wear shorts as soon as she saw it was that patchy??? 🙈🙈🙈didn't Connor say anything?? Surely he can't think she looks nice that orange? God knows what the Americans think seeing elle come bounding off the aircraft looking all orange, shouting at the top of her voice and filming her ''💫💫emotional 💫💫💫 reunion with kit kat 😇 after months apart since living in America''
They must think send her straight back! Surely with all thr humidity in florida that tan is going to slip right off 🤣🤣🤣 I feel like I just wanna send her an exfoliation mitt just looking at her. Awful....not the dream hun

• Haha

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Why such heavy emphasis on being home sick but it’s not actually being home sick it’s just one morning she felt home sick? Just admit it 😂 why is she so scared to admit that? It’s like she’s trying to prove someone wrong… probably her family who all said what you gonna do when the novelty wears off! Which she says that hasn’t happened but it has or you wouldn’t think about it 😂

starsandmoons777

I had to mentally prepare myself for the video with herbie and hector, just watched and one thing I picked up on is when they get into the house they’re running round the garden and then she feeds them straight away, after all that stress/anxiety/exercise from the flight, car journey and then running around.. I don’t know any responsible dog owner that would feed their dog straight away after all of that, has she not heard of GDV or Bloat??? She is so thick.

wonderbread

Chatty Member
SORRY WHAT ? ! She isn’t going to update people on what she decides childcare wise for the safety of her children !? But will happily share the house they are living in , where their keys are kept , parks and soft plays etc? Make it make sense. Also , talking about how happy and outgoing Saint is when he is with other children and his cousins - didn’t give that a thought when planning to move to America at all ? Also , even after a bad accident with Saint at a park , still happy to be vlogging and giving them minimal attention talking shit about driving for the first time.

Clearly no money has been put towards a baby monitor or cameras for Romeo’s room yet as well , as just listening out for him instead in a huge house. Very sad to see what is prioritised in their household - and a 180 degrees from what I saw from them in the UK but maybe I was blind - it’s giving 18 year olds that didn’t want kids - selfish comes to mind.
She’s got to save her money for items that she will think make the InStAHuNs jealous… Target trips and all. I’m sure Target sells baby monitors and baby gates tho.