Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirldemi

VIP Member
Already sounds like she’s talking herself out of staying in the US after those Q&A’s…
---
Everyone do a shot every time Elle says Freepeople !
Lmfao when Katie said about Romeo and the hazard with the barstools whilst Elle and Connor couldn’t give a shit - Katie is a queen ! 😂 Elle telling Katie that great things happen outside your comfort zone even though Elle isn’t comfortable driving in the states , clearly needs to take her own advice ! Brought loads of hair care bits ( annyone else peep the kerastase shampoo and conditioner in the Sephora basket ? ) even though she swears by her Hair Burst shampoo ? #ad #lies also sad that Elle didn’t take Katie to the airport but then again she won’t put herself out for Katie even though Katie made the effort to fly out alone for Elle. She really does come across as more selfish than ever and not happy in the slightest.IMO
Outside of Elles comfort zone would have been moving to America and living in a different state to Texas, eg San Diego

For example, where they are living now:
She went there as a child
She goes Disneyland all the time
She has family friends there
She “went down this street as a child”
X, Y & Z
I could go on

She’s acting like she’s going out of her comfort zone but actually she’s completely IN HER COMFORT ZONE in the US as she is familiar with everything, it’s so hypercritical lol and I can see right through it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

shhh1712

VIP Member
Connor said they’ll be there ‘a few years’ on his story too! Doesn’t sound like forever to me 😂

evoway13

VIP Member
Vesta curries were 'boil in the bag'.........long before we had domestic microwaves! 😂 .....showing my age......

• Haha

mcgee

VIP Member
Jesus christ her followers are DUMB. The amount of comments saying cant wait for the boys to have wee texan accents!! 🥴😵😑 Why would they? They are not texan boys 🤣🤣🤣 jesus i swear her followers have zero brain cells
They are painful 😂

Elle will happily take the dummies as her followers because they lack the intelligence and brain cells to see through her fakeness and all the BS. She’s married to a guy who has about 2 brain cells and she’s not much better so her followers are probably the perfect demographic 😂

• Haha

buster239

Can't believe the whereabouts of Herbie & Hector aren't being more widely questioned by the Angles on her IG with this Disney trip.

Romeo will be too young to remember his 1st birthday, Katie’s arrival hasn't exactly sent her views for the last 2 videos sky high ...... was abandoning your dogs 2 weeks after they had arrived in America after already 6 weeks being separated from you really necessary EDL? 🤷🏽‍♀️
So unnecessary and unfair.

We go abroad for 10 nights every summer and are both always desperate to get home and see our gorgeous spaniel. Seeing her face when we come home is priceless. There is no way we would ever do that to her more than 2 or 3 times in a year! But this will be 8+ weeks so far this year that the boys have been dumped.

• Heart

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
I haven’t watched her latest ‘emotional’ video, but all I’ve taken from it is this, if I hadn’t seen my sister for months, the last thing I’d be doing is spending time editing and uploading to YouTube, instead of soaking up every last second of her!
She'll be using her to babysit whilst she edits and uploads. Katie will need to go back to the UK for a break. It'll be nothing but content for Elle. I bet she's awful off camera.

Miri04827

Chatty Member
So she said she’s done a big order on Pretty Lavish.

That one outfit she linked was £52.

I seriously want to know where this woman gets her endless pot of gold from.

JSquared

VIP Member
Of course, but the airline will have been made aware of that, Elle just doesn’t give Katie the credit she deserves. I’m sure Katie’s job is a carer for vulnerable adults
It isn’t that easy just to not worry/care. The point is she is vulnerable and it was most probably her first flight alone. She could have been extremely nervous. I’m in my 30s and I would be sick with anxiety if I had to fly on my own.
God forbid I defend her, but Elles post wasn’t putting Katie down in my eyes ( just another way to make something about herself as per)

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Not sticking up for her but she’s literally got a kettle coming to the USA from the uk.
Doubt it’s going to work with the voltage though 😂
All the money they have spent and she would wait for a kettle!?!? Rather than just buy a nes one that would work in US sockets. 🤯

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I think she is insecure about her figure at the minute but she must be sweltering out there in that!!
Nah, she wore the green Lycra one piece thing that clung to every curve! She can ( rarely) look lovey, when she dresses to her shape. She does look bigger online, she’s really short irl and curvy. IMO She looks best when she keeps in simple. White shirt/denim shorts. Less make up. Hair in a ponytail.

lmao123

VIP Member
Conman would earn all my respect back for him if he grew a pair and ditched Elle, he never will though as she funds his entire life

I reckon Connor is going to become the main influencer of the two of them in USA. The lifestyle suits him well with his fitness and food so I think more companies will want him advertising for them than Elle. He could probably make good money.

If that does happen, I Wonder what they'll do when Elle wants to come home and Connor is successful over there.... 👀
I agree I think he will thrive, he seems a good dad to the boys and the dogs, he puts up with Elle because he has to for financial security and baby trapped! He did try to break it off with her years ago didn’t he but she persuaded him back.
also regarding child care. She should send the kids to nursery to try and make some friends and local connections. It’s not like they are going out on a 9-5 so why would you want a nanny in your house looking after your kids whilst you just sit there doing nothing?
Also who was watching saint playing with his train track when she was eating her lunch? Is it just me who wouldn’t let a little one play in another room without me watching them, or am I a helicopter parent 🙈🫠🤣

Loveitme

VIP Member
tbh i havent watched her vlogs,i only watch her insta stories but we really need more than trips to free people,the sea and various fast food places ,grocery trips.
We could get this when she was in England .It was just different shops and different weather.Its really not interesting anymore .Theres a great tiktoker who has moved to LA with her husband for work and she visits local attractions and events its really interesting ! wish i could remember her name ,she visited the graves of mj,paul walker,marilyn monroe etc etc.I found it super interesting .Im not saying Elle should be walking around cemetarys but shes just not giving us anything different from the uk really is she

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
I feel for her with her mum I really do.... but that lightbulb moment when she said she realised her mum had to die for her to move to the USA and follow her dream!!! She reckons that's why it happened 😬😬😬.... its like her mum saying 'go on, off you go' cos she wouldnt have done it if her mum was here. I mean, great whatever gets you through....but I don't know how Katie feels about this little revelation.
I watched a bit of the vlog today and the way her eyes just lit up when she got to the question about grief made me feel uneasy.

• Sick