Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not true. You can travel via ESTA if you’ve been arrested before it will just be dependant on what you were arrested for/how long ago it was
My cousin has a criminal history and went to America around a year ago. He had to take a trip to London to apply for a visa from the US Embassy in London to be granted permission. I would imagine this is the same for Elle’s dad, although not 100% sure…

Reactions: 3
I know im late and it's probably been said but it was so horrible when she filmed Katie hysterically crying at the airport and she just had this false weird smile on her face. So contrived it looked like she was pleased to get this reaction on camera for her vlog. Horrible person.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I know im late and it's probably been said but it was so horrible when she filmed Katie hysterically crying at the airport and she just had this false weird smile on her face. So contrived it looked like she was pleased to get this reaction on camera for her vlog. Horrible person.
That smile was so sinister. It's like she knew the money shot was of Katie crying and she even grabbed the camera off Conjob to capture it. She's disgusting

Reactions: 19
Why does she feel the need to talk about Free People in every single video? She mentioned the brand at least 5 times in that vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Filming Katie crying yet again, she’s vile, exploiting her vulnerable sister and only cares about getting the shot for her vlog. She rubbed her eyes but not a single tear was shed from her. Also she didn’t look too impressed when Katie said they looked so similar 🫣

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why does she feel the need to talk about Free People in every single video? She mentioned the brand at least 5 times in that vlog!
Now she's on the beg in America, it's the new Charlotte Tilbury/White Company for her. She's hoping to mention them enough times that she'll get the collaboration from Free People that she never got from them! What a sad little life, Ellenor Jane 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now she's on the beg in America, it's the new Charlotte Tilbury/White Company for her. She's hoping to mention them enough times that she'll get the collaboration from Free People that she never got from them! What a sad little life, Ellenor Jane 😅
They only really sponsor famous female athletes/sport's stars ..........she could do the 300 yd choccie digestive relay race..... 😂

Free People was founded on the values and principles of inclusivity and cultural understanding......Ellenor.....this AIN'T you my angle!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No sign of Saint when her, Connor, Katie and Romeo are out for lunch, he must be in nursery over there. Made me feel a bit uncomfortable how she filmed Katie bursting into tears when they were saying bye to one another 🤢

Reactions: 8
No sign of Saint when her, Connor, Katie and Romeo are out for lunch, he must be in nursery over there. Made me feel a bit uncomfortable how she filmed Katie bursting into tears when they were saying bye to one another 🤢
He's sitting at the table with them.

Reactions: 4
Awful that she filmed poor Katie ☹ that definitely should have been kept private! Also why the hell is she still not driving over there she’s been there how long?! I went to the states very recently on holiday and I drove over there it’s actually easier than driving in the uk 😂

Reactions: 8
Everyone do a shot every time Elle says Freepeople !
Lmfao when Katie said about Romeo and the hazard with the barstools whilst Elle and Connor couldn’t give a tit - Katie is a queen ! 😂 Elle telling Katie that great things happen outside your comfort zone even though Elle isn’t comfortable driving in the states , clearly needs to take her own advice ! Brought loads of hair care bits ( annyone else peep the kerastase shampoo and conditioner in the Sephora basket ? ) even though she swears by her Hair Burst shampoo ? #ad #lies also sad that Elle didn’t take Katie to the airport but then again she won’t put herself out for Katie even though Katie made the effort to fly out alone for Elle. She really does come across as more selfish than ever and not happy in the slightest.IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
We should all message free people asking if they are working with her and if they are planning too why? as she’s a vile racist.

Reactions: 11
Watched the vlog and urgh! She's unbearable. Katie shows her up time and time again- she's such a pure soul.
I couldnt believe she left the goodbye in! There Katie is again getting upset and she can't let her have one private moment.
It's quite glaringly obvious Elle isn't happy there she's only happy when she's spending money. She can in free people and sephora all she likes and drop the $$s but it's not filling her cup up. It's becoming more and more obvious she isn't happy there I feel. She's not attempting to make a life there, it still feels like an extended(expensive)holiday. I think she's making a right mess of it and she's dragged everyone with her. Car crash.

Reactions: 16
Watched the vlog and urgh! She's unbearable. Katie shows her up time and time again- she's such a pure soul.
I couldnt believe she left the goodbye in! There Katie is again getting upset and she can't let her have one private moment.
It's quite glaringly obvious Elle isn't happy there she's only happy when she's spending money. She can in free people and sephora all she likes and drop the $$s but it's not filling her cup up. It's becoming more and more obvious she isn't happy there I feel. She's not attempting to make a life there, it still feels like an extended(expensive)holiday. I think she's making a right mess of it and she's dragged everyone with her. Car crash.
I got the feeling Katie wanted a cuddle and some privacy by how she kept looking at her. It felt awkward

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Not EDL in her bathroom waffling on for aaaaaages yet again about her "Hair Journey" but saying how much she values her quality time with Katie on Katie's last day there 💀

Stop using your sister you greedy witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She didn't even see Katie off at the airport? Just a weird, awkward goodbye at their house. They could have said goodbye as a family at the airport surely. Also, agree, there didn't seem to be much emotion from Elle.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I haven’t watched it yet as I can’t bear how patronising she is towards Katie. Everything she does for Katie is a roundabout way of showing how great Elle is. It is and will always be about Elle. She is a narcissistic entitled twit.

Reactions: 25
Already sounds like she’s talking herself out of staying in the US after those Q&A’s…
---
Everyone do a shot every time Elle says Freepeople !
Lmfao when Katie said about Romeo and the hazard with the barstools whilst Elle and Connor couldn’t give a tit - Katie is a queen ! 😂 Elle telling Katie that great things happen outside your comfort zone even though Elle isn’t comfortable driving in the states , clearly needs to take her own advice ! Brought loads of hair care bits ( annyone else peep the kerastase shampoo and conditioner in the Sephora basket ? ) even though she swears by her Hair Burst shampoo ? #ad #lies also sad that Elle didn’t take Katie to the airport but then again she won’t put herself out for Katie even though Katie made the effort to fly out alone for Elle. She really does come across as more selfish than ever and not happy in the slightest.IMO
Outside of Elles comfort zone would have been moving to America and living in a different state to Texas, eg San Diego

For example, where they are living now:
She went there as a child
She goes Disneyland all the time
She has family friends there
She “went down this street as a child”
X, Y & Z
I could go on

She’s acting like she’s going out of her comfort zone but actually she’s completely IN HER COMFORT ZONE in the US as she is familiar with everything, it’s so hypercritical lol and I can see right through it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.