Elle Darby-Swift #76 'The Texas Chain-Store Ambassador'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im thinking what if a year or two goes by and Elle decides she wants to go back and Connor doesn’t ? I mean I know it’s the struggle of every couple who wants to move anywhere but their relationship is quite fragile anyway with the cheatings and stuff and it sounds like a likely scenario

Reactions: 7
I feel for her with her mum I really do.... but that lightbulb moment when she said she realised her mum had to die for her to move to the USA and follow her dream!!! She reckons that's why it happened .... its like her mum saying 'go on, off you go' cos she wouldnt have done it if her mum was here. I mean, great whatever gets you through....but I don't know how Katie feels about this little revelation.

Reactions: 34
I watched a bit of the vlog today and the way her eyes just lit up when she got to the question about grief made me feel uneasy.

Reactions: 10
Honestly of all the narcissistic things shes ever said this just has to be the worst imo.

When Elle says she has a therapist does she really mean spiritualist ?

A trained professional/ bereavement councillor would never say to Katie 'your mums passing happend to clear the path for your sister to be able to go off and live her American dream'

Reactions: 17
I just love how since moving out there she’s uploading so often, more regularly than ever before it feels like even when she was at her peak?! Clearly over there they’ve got to prove their “income?!”

Do they not speak to Connor’s family at all? As when she’s saying ‘I wouldn’t of done this move had my mum been alive’ feels a bit shit, why doesn’t Connor’s mum get held in the same esteem as hers? Has there been issues?

also screen grab for the win, Conman is fed up with the *garbage*

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Outstanding work

Reactions: 3
I’m so glad you’re home

Reactions: 7
It's hard being in a relationship with a narcissist when it's all "Me Me Me" - it's been more obvious than ever with the move that Elle only considers her side of the family.

For his faults, Connor seems a decent enough family orientated guy. He must be missing his parents and siblings, but he also seems to be thriving more in terms of making friends compared to her. Probably because he's going out to the gym and making new connections. The only people she connects with are the Target check out staff.

Reactions: 25
It’s really bloody awful what she said, her mum died so she can move? Sod Katie then! As for never leaving her mum but it’s okay for Connor to leave his? I’d hate for my kids to end up with someone like her! As said before, she’s a total narc, lacks empathy and very entitled.

Reactions: 25
I feel like Connor has left his family completely behind just for her. It is not healthy that you have to leave a part of your life, whether it is work/family/friends, just for your partner. Either way, he's the one that let it happen at the end.

Reactions: 13
Elle said in her latest video that if you are worried about something you should research it, and she claimed knife crime is higher in London than gun crime in Houston. I couldn't find a direct comparison but a quick search threw up your chances of being hospitalised through knife crime in London is 10.1 people per 100k Residents. Your chances of being Killed in Houston by guns were 16.1 deaths per 100k residents. Who is she getting her research from, Katie Hopkins?

Reactions: 31
I feel like Connor has left his family completely behind just for her. It is not healthy that you have to leave a part of your life, whether it is work/family/friends, just for your partner. Either way, he's the one that let it happen at the end.
Oh yeah, I’m not giving him a free pass. His parents have been really good to both of them as well in the past.

Reactions: 1
I just love how since moving out there she’s uploading so often, more regularly than ever before it feels like even when she was at her peak?! Clearly over there they’ve got to prove their “income?!”
She is as dull as dishwater so now she has content with the move she will milk it till it’s dry

Reactions: 9
Husb and I commented on this yesterday.
We'd like to move stateside. 6 weeks in, it's still confusing (to me) how they've managed to obtain this visa when both of them aren't employed. Elle stays in all day or goes to the supermarket and he has some hobbies. They must make (good) money as self employed influencers?

After watching that vlog, this move has cost them so much money and the influx of youtube uploads now is the way they're recouping funds? Because from what I see, Elle doesn't get loafs of ads and sponsorships.

Reactions: 14
Why the hell is she looking at knife crime in the US? They’ve got guns love, you can buy them in Walmart

Reactions: 15
Two Brain Cell Elle probably done one google search, scrolled down a little bit and saw this Reddit thread title and took it as a solid fact Research done, “evidence” acquired Dumb bint. She’s clutching at straws with saying that and clearly doesn’t want to admit or face genuine facts about the place she’s moved her family to when it comes to just how rife gun crime is.

Attachments

Well we'll know EDL has been keeping up with her Tattle threads if she mentions that Connor’s family are coming out to visit them soon

Katie's the viewer-booster, so hence why she's being made to fly out first!

Reactions: 9
I can't edit my previous post but also, whilst I mean not employed - I mean by anyone. Even influencers need "employing" by people in yhe way of ads and sponsored posts? Youtube is what is funding this?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.