Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vloggerfangirl

Did anyone else get the impression that Connor was getting sick of her moods in the latest dollar store video..she made a remark about him thinking he was Thor when they were in the car…he just went quiet then looked really pissed off before dryly continuing the conversation again…get really off vibes from them when they’re not entertaining the kids.
I’m just watching the vlog now and can honestly say I felt slightly sorry for Conman. You can see she’s sucking the life out of him, he seemed so frustrated throughout the scene in the car. No wonder they had to cut so many edits together, I bet they had multiple arguments. She’s just so aggy with him whenever he opens his mouth!

Reactions: 20

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
A bit off-topic as I can't stand the utter cockwomble gremlin that is Imogenation, but for some inexplicable reason one of her latest vlogs came up on my "suggested for you" on YouTube.....

"GETTING MY HEMORRHOIDS LASERED OFF (Live Footage)"

That's one vlog idea that Tiny Crack would struggle with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
  • Sick

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
If she really was playing the part of "your British Bestie" with the move to the USA, her content should have been much more informative and helpful to others considering a move abroad.

She's twatting about throwing thousands of dollars on temporary shite in Target etc like a manic banshee .... when she could be living up to her new tag line better and filming honest Q&A's about the Pro's and Con's they've experienced so far, their hopes for settling the kids and either getting them into Nursey/Kindergarten at some point, what company they used to transport the dogs, how they plan to insure the dogs and register them with the vets.

Agree @ellyjelly2 some kind of humbling karma needs to come her way again. She's insufferable.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Can't believe the whereabouts of Herbie & Hector aren't being more widely questioned by the Angles on her IG with this Disney trip.

Romeo will be too young to remember his 1st birthday, Katie’s arrival hasn't exactly sent her views for the last 2 videos sky high ...... was abandoning your dogs 2 weeks after they had arrived in America after already 6 weeks being separated from you really necessary EDL? 🤷🏽‍♀️

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I agree he's really going for it over there and good for him!
Just shows what a miserable cow she can be! She seems such hard work, she's saying she's never been this happy but I think it's all lies.
But just lately she's all over him 🤮🤮 obviously feeling insecure, and don't get me started on that post of her jumping all over him in the kitchen. Don't think anyone needed to see that.
I predict she's already early stages of pregnancy or she's jumping his bones every opportunity to try and conceive ASAP. She keeps mentioning date nights with him and so she's definitely got conception and pregnancy on the brain.
Yes and to make sure he doesn’t stray! Won’t look good leaving Mrs preggo for a sweet Texan belie.
---
didn’t she move into Conjobs family home too because she “didn’t get on” with her mum
I think her parents were really cross she threw in her uni course to start a YouTube/PT career.
---
Return of the *tiny* crack…..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Sending them to nursery is the most sensible option and the most obvious. I feel she’s just thrown a nanny into the conversation for something to talk about. The only pro she said for a nanny is so she can go on date nights…that’s called a babysitter, not a reason to why you’d need a nanny?

She’s chatting utter bollocks to fill time in the vlog. There’s no way she’d have a nanny.
Well we all know what will happen in that scenario don’t we….. Con 🧛🏻‍♀️👀👫

• Haha

basic bree

i really hope she doesn't film 'saying goodbye to katie' that should be a private moment, as I bet katie will be heart broken.

b_226

I do think she reads here, the latest vlog didn't have the usual intolerable intro of screeching she seemed calm and addressed the audience in a semi normal way that didn't make me want to instantly turn it off.... but again it was pretty much a nothing vlog. She's literally moved to her "dream" country and the content is pretty bland... did they really move all that way to just waltz around dog parks and soft play....

I feel like she's completely out of her depths she doesn't know what to do with her life or content i think she thought it would all come in to place if she moved to the US but sadly i don't think that will be the answer.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
To be fair, I’ve always found Disney World better for adults, the kids always look miserable 🤣! Iykyk.

someone commented asking why Katie doesn’t move over there to be their nanny, these people are beyond stupid👀!

• Wow
  • Heart

crazygal212

I've just watched the most recent vlog, and she honestly just seems depressed. You can tell that the novelty of it all has worn off and the reality has hit her. They're in a country with no one around them and she has no one. I almost feel sorry for her, she thought running away to another country was going to make everything better but it hasn't. Connor seems to be literally living his best life, and she seems to be living the complete opposite

wonderbread

Chatty Member
The concentration it took to read while running around after toddlers was impossible. Her kids must be in day care now.
Why on earth would she put her kids in daycare and not spend those precious days with them??!! She doesn’t work, she doesn’t even leave the house. She’s a class A lazy twat!
---
They are never ever happy or satisfied. Now they miss europe.. If they were in europe theyd want the big us dream life. Living for the social media has totally fucked them up.
I agree 10000%. I’ve said it all along, her perception on realty vs. made up content has fucked her up mentally. She has no conception on what’s her real life anymore. She’s clearly depressed and moved on a whim and i think it’s weighing on her now. But the stupid twat paid THOUSANDS for this move and is now stuck!
---
I think she’s pregnant… past month it’s been oversized jumpers and T-shirts in the hot humid weather! If she wasn’t she would be flaunting her figure
She’s just gained weight from all the junk fast food she eats! I bet she hasn’t cooked one meal at home! I’m assuming her kids eat this shit for all their meals too.

evoway13

VIP Member
She's been in her 'fight or flight vibe' since moving to Americahhh

They're not returning to the UK anytime soon.........maybe that's because they've signed a rental agreement for a year....... :unsure:

She's 'constricted*' to a small section of HEB , where they stock a few British food items ......*restricted (after she spent $150 on British food from a British food shop - and asks her subscribers to send her some more British food - and probably expects them to pay the £50 shipping and custom's taxes too for a small box of groceries. Elle thinks that Heinz tomato soup is around £0.10p over here......it's £1.70)

She's in her new 'era' of home decor, influenced by Nancy Meyers :rolleyes:

• Haha

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
My friend lives in America and was considering moving back, and was looking in to getting a ship back with her dogs, to save them the stress of being separated and doing the flights. I do feel really bad for her dogs being left for so long, as dogs are so loyal to their owners. I won’t be surprised if they now have separation anxiety 😞 as someone else said above, Elle completely lacks empathy though, so she probably wouldn’t have given it a second thought.

Busybeepea

Also why is Elle going on about how bath country pets the dog centre place are basically family and have been there during her hard times, I thought they dropped her and unfollowed her during her scandal?! Seems maybe they only did that to avoid the backlash much like her besties James and Cary’s
I have just priced up the dogs 6 week stay at bath country pets. Came to over 7k.

I imagine Elle got discount but WOW that’s a lot of money.

• Wow