Elle Darby Swift #63 The Weddings done, didn't look like fun - But we are asking where is MY SON

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good thinking
She would have to disclose it. Or that’s the rules at least, can’t see Elle following them though! I think she’s tagging a lot of companies trying to drum up attention for potential future collaborations. Plus it’s a way for her to show off her designer budget to all of us poor peasants 🥴

Reactions: 9
Not that I’m defending her taste in style, but the dress is bloody gorgeous. Not £13k gorgeous, but it’s still my dream dress.
And I don’t understand whats wrong with wearing a dress like that to Ibiza… as others have said, if she spent £13k on that dress, she’s not going to choose a different one just because she’s changed the venue lol
The dress is nice but I think it’s a bit OTT for a wedding abroad. I’m sure she was sweating like hell in it as well. It’s like 30 degrees there atm. Surely in that heat you’d want something with a light/breathable material.

Reactions: 19
i think the issue is she wore a wedding dress to the NTA's 😂
They thought they were going on the red carpet and sitting with other celebs but, they were up in the gods in a box 😂 - it still makes me giggle that she thought they were VIPS........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Looks like some of the comments in the tiktok have been deleted.

Also, wasn’t the guy who sang/did the remix of that song accused of sexual assault and rape? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe these items are just really popular but it seems like Elle has been copying Fern Maguire😂 Seems like this is the wedding she’d been hoping for.
View attachment 1521092
The dress is from the same store and she wore that hat too and the ripped dress thing.
View attachment 1521096
Who is fern maguire.
I hate the dress, why wear a beautiful wedding dress with a stupid slutty slit init.
you wear a slit for a sexy club dress or evening dress, not a wedding.
a wedding is for looking beautiful and classy, not like your wearing a bodysuit with a skirt that doesn’t close. Elle can’t walk normally in heels nevermind in a long dress

• Heart
Reactions: 17
the funniest thing on her tiktok she hashtagged #elledarby but when you click the hashtag all of the racist calling her out tiktoks come up so she’s outed herself for those who weren’t aware anyway 😂😂 dumb witch

also what on earth is wrong with people look at this caption 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Conman looks much more presentable here, for the wedding it looked like he had just rolled out of bed and was running late..

EDL looks like an oompa loompa here but at least her hair wasn't as ratty looking
I reckon he defo must of gone for a few drinks in the morning with the lads and lost track of time, he had strict instructions from EDL dont be late as its tradition for the bride to be late so he skipped the ironing of the suit to make sure he was on time for his darling bride ;)

Reactions: 22
Who is fern maguire.
I hate the dress, why wear a beautiful wedding dress with a stupid slutty slit init.
you wear a slit for a sexy club dress or evening dress, not a wedding.
a wedding is for looking beautiful and classy, not like your wearing a bodysuit with a skirt that doesn’t close. Elle will look like a walking midgit, she can’t walk normally in heels nevermind in a long dress
She’s married to the footballer Harry Maguire

Reactions: 1
They thought they were going on the red carpet and sitting with other celebs but, they were up in the gods in a box 😂 - it still makes me giggle that she thought they were VIPS........
They had the nosebleed seats for sure😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.