Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greenkween20

Elle Darby Swift #64 - married in beefa whilst flashing her queefa now she’s selling her house for something cheaper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 146

Wophie

VIP Member
No but his hair looks exactly the same as that time he fell out the back of the hearse...

1653557161027.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
"Just arrived home as husband and wife"

Umm pretty sure you flew out as husband and wife as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 107

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
WHERE IS SAINT???!!!!!

I can’t help but just feel so sad for him - you’d think he’d be a massive part of their wedding 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
balloons are awful for the environment and animals, everything that goes up, comes down again. loads of cases of animals ending up eating deflated balloons and chocking to death
Completely agree 😥 there's a million things that can be done to remember a person rather than let off balloons/lanterns. At the end of the day they don't reach the person in heaven, but they do reach animals here on earth and potentially kill them 😢 I'm sure she'd be heart broken if a walk with her beloved dogs ended up at the vets if they ingested a balloon whilst exploring.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

evoway13

VIP Member
i think the issue is she wore a wedding dress to the NTA's 😂
They thought they were going on the red carpet and sitting with other celebs but, they were up in the gods in a box 😂 - it still makes me giggle that she thought they were VIPS........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79