Elle Darby Swift #63 The Weddings done, didn't look like fun - But we are asking where is MY SON

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming this is the same dress for when she was getting married in the UK which is why it's so OTT? It is very big, I can't imagine it being fun dragging it around all day in a hot country šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If I see those tacky crystal hats or ripped trousers one more time , sick of seeing them šŸ˜‚

She definitely will spend most the day deleting tiktok comments

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Elle will be flashing her gash and popping out a tit every 5 minutes. She has no class whatsoever. Iā€™ve said it before and I will say it again, she can make anything look cheap and tacky, even a Ā£13k dress

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Dress really doesn't fit the theme of an Ibiza wedding. What a fail lol

let's see what the future holds for them now... I defo see them divorcing and Connor cheating with a younger women

Reactions: 36
Dress really doesn't fit the theme of an Ibiza wedding. What a fail lol

let's see what the future holds for them now... I defo see them divorcing and Connor cheating with a younger women
If she had spent 13 grand on it for the other wedding she was going to wear it for the new one I guess!

Reactions: 9
Not that Iā€™m defending her taste in style, but the dress is bloody gorgeous. Not Ā£13k gorgeous, but itā€™s still my dream dress.
And I donā€™t understand whats wrong with wearing a dress like that to Ibizaā€¦ as others have said, if she spent Ā£13k on that dress, sheā€™s not going to choose a different one just because sheā€™s changed the venue lol

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Feel like sheā€™s more buzzing about the new name than marrying conšŸ˜‚ just married and the first thing she does is make a new TikTok account pretending like itā€™s her firstšŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 53
How is setting up and uploading to TikTok enjoying the rest of her hol with her husband??? She canā€™t even stick to her own lies itā€™s too funny

Reactions: 48
I think the dress material is nice and on the other bride looked good. But I must be a prude or too old šŸ˜‚ I just think there is a time and place for a massive split upto your fanny dress and a wedding isnā€™t it.. or ever in my case. Itā€™s just personal taste

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I think the dress material is nice and on the other bride looked good. But I must be a prude or too old šŸ˜‚ I just think there is a time and place for a massive split upto your fanny dress and a wedding isnā€™t it.. or ever in my case. Itā€™s just personal taste
can you imagine your 1 year old SON sitting on her lap with that tacky split up to her foof? Such a elegant look NOT šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Not that Iā€™m defending her taste in style, but the dress is bloody gorgeous. Not Ā£13k gorgeous, but itā€™s still my dream dress.
And I donā€™t understand whats wrong with wearing a dress like that to Ibizaā€¦ as others have said, if she spent Ā£13k on that dress, sheā€™s not going to choose a different one just because sheā€™s changed the venue lol
Yes having seen it properly it is beautiful, however Elle will probably make it look cheap.

Reactions: 16
Putting this on here again as I put it on the last page of the last thread, 13k for her dressā€¦..oh and the witch is back on TikTok as Ellenor Swift!! How can this be okay? All the gushing comments make me sick. There was none calling her out.
Is it possible that dress shop gave Elle some kind of discount or gifted the dress to her for exposure? šŸ¤” sheā€™s been tagging that place loads in her stories

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.