Elle Darby Swift #63 The Weddings done, didn't look like fun - But we are asking where is MY SON

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe he didn't get a haircut man, I'd be fuming if I was her... literally looks like he just got out of bed 😣

Can't believe she chose that dress also 🤢 defo would have gone for something light and beachy. a bit tainted seeing as though it was supposed to be worn in a beautiful castle not Ibiza

Reactions: 43
The title 😭😭 anyone seen she’s just posted TikTok link? We all know TikTok is BRUTAL, but 100s of comments are all nice, has she filtered them or been deleting 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s made a tik tok @ellenorswift, the comments are sickening someone said: ‘you look like a Disney princess’ 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe these items are just really popular but it seems like Elle has been copying Fern Maguire😂 Seems like this is the wedding she’d been hoping for.
A10EF465-E374-4E71-A579-3ABDB18EE112.jpeg

The dress is from the same store and she wore that hat too and the ripped dress thing.
160E3A51-0EFC-4B40-8A4E-B043031176CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Maybe these items are just really popular but it seems like Elle has been copying Fern Maguire😂 Seems like this is the wedding she’d been hoping for.
View attachment 1521092
The dress is from the same store and she wore that hat too and the ripped dress thing.
View attachment 1521096
I don’t think you can say she copied the dress, she ordered it last year! These things have to be ordered well in advance minimum 7 months before. That Fern got married in June?
I think the other stuff is just standard trendy hen do trashy props.

£13k on a dress are you serious - that's obscene amount of money for a 'low key wedding'
It is a lot!! I spent £2000 on mine and £500 on my shoes but it was my biggest extravagance ever lol I do look back now and think I probably didn’t need to spent all that money! It’s hanging in the spare room doing nothing id be lucky to get £200 for it second hand 😂 BUT if I had the money to waste would I have spent more? 100% yes 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Has Fern got a child with Saint as it’s middle name? 😂😂😂😂

I don’t think you can say she copied the dress, she ordered it last year! These things have to be ordered well in advance minimum 7 months before. That Fern got married in June?

It is a lot!! I spent £2000 on mine and £500 on my shoes but it was my biggest extravagance ever lol I do look back now and think I probably didn’t need to spent all that money! It’s hanging in the spare room doing nothing id be lucky to get £200 for it second hand 😂 BUT if I had the money to waste would I have spent more? 100% yes 😂😂
I’d be a bit gutted spending all that on a dress only to see another influencer wearing it ( better) a couple of months before 😳

Reactions: 16
Has Fern got a child with Saint as it’s middle name? 😂😂😂😂

I’d be a bit gutted spending all that on a dress only to see another influencer wearing it ( better) a couple of months before 😳
She does. Her daughter’s middle name is Saint😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

But my point was she was claiming it was low key - her definition and my definition of low key must be hugely different.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.