Elle Darby Swift #62 Elle’s got a new Instagram handle, hoping people will forget the scandal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they going before friends and family. Surely people can’t take a week off ?
I’m assuming they are as I got married last year and there was a lot of contact with ourselves and then venue, entertainment and suppliers especially in the last week

Reactions: 3
ar ellie is moving up in the world to have cher as her manager!! maybe she believes in life after social suicide and racist comments...

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Just putting this out here, but I think we’re being trolled, she didn’t fly anywhere this morning because the easyJet flight to Ibiza certainly wasn’t over by the time she had posted, and it was all in past tense (thanking the nice lady sat behind them) think she flew ‘somewhere’ yesterday.

Reactions: 12
Just putting this out here, but I think we’re being trolled, she didn’t fly anywhere this morning because the easyJet flight to Ibiza certainly wasn’t over by the time she had posted, and it was all in past tense (thanking the nice lady sat behind them) think she flew ‘somewhere’ yesterday.
Could be on airplane WiFi maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure she said it was an evening flight and hoped that SSS would sleep because he’s been wonderful on all the flights they have taken so far 🤣 then posted that he didn’t sleep

Reactions: 7
Shame her luggage didn’t get lost.

Doubt Ibiza would of missed a (most likely) tacky, diamanté wedding dress that shows her tits and arse.

Reactions: 31
Just watched her new video! Her engagement ring looks different… well bigger and more ‘real’ then the one she was proposed with….. 🤣 I could be completely off tho 🤔

Just watched her new video! Her engagement ring looks different… well bigger and more ‘real’ then the one she was proposed with….. 🤣 I could be completely off tho 🤔
It’s a different setting I swear !!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.